Phone call dwp

yellows

yellows

I just had a phone call from DWP saying I am no longer entitled to ESA no more after being in the support group since changing over from income support he said my money stops from today. I am in total shock and not sure what to do how am I going to live and pay the bills??. Please can someone give me advice?

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Oh gosh how horrible. I fear that happening to me too. I am so sorry Yellows! Can you file for an appeal? :hug::hug::hug: Please keep us posted.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Is there a backstory? It does not sound normal? Did you break the rules?

If desperate claim JSA.

H

Helena1

Have they told you what they have based this decision on? I would ring back up and ask if not. have you been reassessed recently?

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
You need to go through the appeal process - if you need ESA. I understand that you can claim assessment rate ESA whilst you wait for a decision.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Yellows,
So sorry this has happened to you, glad your going for a mandatory reconsideration.
The citizens advice could help you.
Do you have a supportive GP mine wrote me a letter and I got put in the support group.
Hope you get it back quickly.
Take care

yellows

yellows

I got a doctors appointment this afternoon at 2.45 for some support and to she if she will write me a letter. plus get some more meds.

Zardos

Zardos

Since austerity the DWP have been trying to drop as many people as possible.. The changes in the benefits system was nothing but them redrawing the lines so all kinds of people no longer qualify... what's your diag-nonsense ?

yellows

yellows

Anxiety depression panic attacks. Plus don't leave the house other than appointment then have to take lots of diazpam just to attend.

Zardos

Zardos

You really need a shrink.. a GP's letter will only go so far... The DWP will argue that if it was that serious you'd be under a shrink.. They'll question why your GP hasn't arranged one for you. You should ask for a referral this afternoon

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I agree with Zardos you do need a shrink. I hope everything works out Yellows. :hug:

yellows

yellows

Just got the assessment report from the so called Dr it's full of lies so quite a bit to work on for the MR. After doctors appointment yesterday she going to write a letter of support for me and someone is ringing me up Tuesday then coming round to help me with the MR cos I am worn out and dosed up.