• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Phobias and Head Tension/headaches. Possible food intolerance.

Empish

Empish

I'm not on any meds. I do yoga when feel anxious and sometimes use essential oils like lavender, bergamot or manderin. There is actually an essential oil that is good for grief\grieving. It's natural to feel really bad when someone you love dies but if it gets to a point where they just can't seem to do so the essential oil of cypress is supposed to be helpful.

I meant if they can't get over it.

I

Inie

I'm not on any meds. I do yoga when feel anxious and sometimes use essential oils like lavender, bergamot or manderin. There is actually an essential oil that is good for grief\grieving. It's natural to feel really bad when someone you love dies but if it gets to a point where they just can't seem to do so the essential oil of cypress is supposed to be helpful.

I meant if they can't get over it.
I really don’t like taking meds but without them I can’t function. I tried to be without them and almost checked myself in. I get severe anxiety with panic attacks. Now it’s rare I get the panic attacks. There no magic pill but meds do lessen the severity of my condition. Glad yoga and essential oils are helping you. I try to do mindfulness as often as possible and it helps clear my noisy mind. Do also do mindfulness?

Empish

Empish

I used to have very severe anxiety and panic attacks when I was younger and isolated myself a lot rather than taking meds. I did take propranolol if I had it really bad and needed to do something social but I never took daily medication. My dad had a negative attitude towards meds which influenced me. I kind of regret not at least experimenting with a few as they might have helped me to get over the anxiety quicker.

Empish

Empish

I practice being present when I'm sitting in nature or in a chair in the house but I'm not very good at being mindful when I'm doing a chore or something like that. I have read the power of now several times and find that helpful.

I

Inie

I used to have very severe anxiety and panic attacks when I was younger and isolated myself a lot rather than taking meds. I did take propranolol if I had it really bad and needed to do something social but I never took daily medication. My dad had a negative attitude towards meds which influenced me. I kind of regret not at least experimenting with a few as they might have helped me to get over the anxiety quicker.
Continue whatever natural steps helps you with the anxiety. I also take Propranolol but I take a low dose everyday. I tend to isolate myself around people because of my social anxiety. It gets lonely but thankfully I have a supportive husband. My mom too was against conventional meds and got me tons of natural supplements. Unfortunately none helped that’s why I resorted to meds. Meds. aren’t without side effects. Fortunately the ones I’m on are tolerable.

Empish

Empish

Glad you've found something that helps you.
Chat again tomorrow, I'm flagging as I was up super early this morning.

A

anshulTripathi

hi, its really very difficult to deal with agoraphobia, but there is large no of ways to handle and overcome from this problem.you can take help of any health care practitioner that they will provide a best option for the problem.