• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Phenomenon

I

imported_softwhisper

****VOICE****
Sound...is...a perception...
of...
vibration...
to...the ear...
of...
the listener...
Where...does...vibration...come... from...?
To...my... awareness...
of...
this... perception...
I...feel...the...vibration...talking...to... me...
perhaps...your...perception...would...like...to...share...
our...'self'...
is...a whole...a body...an encompassing... unit...
of...
'self' vibration...
our whole...constitutes...a value...
of...
vibrational equilibrium...
of...
'self' atributes...to...process...matter...
information...requirements...
our... requirements...are...given...to...us...by...
this...instruction...
of...
vibration...to...vibration...
this...may...be...a hard... read...to...digest...by...
those...who...need...to...function...
with...proof...
scientists...for example...
to...which...I...may...add...are...very...astutely aware...in...
their... own... sense...vibration...
it...often...brings...a;)...to...my vibration...concerning...
a scientific...valuation...
where...do...these...tormented...vibrations...encomposed...in...their...body (house...raincoat...of...this...vibration)...
get...their...vibrational... thought...to...prove...
that...
which...they... feel... not...?
BUT...
from...a higher frequency...to...their...whole...
thought pattern...for...a better...equation...
'thought'...is...a rule...of...above...
to...continue...lifes...pattern...
if...we...didnt...have...thought...
then...life...couldnt...continue...
where... does... thought... come... from...?
being...a 'voice hearer'...i...have...pondered...long...
and...
weary...with...this...phenomenon...
our...thought...being...one...
of...
a 'voice hearers'...
is...continually...hampered...by...aditional...vibrations...
of...
other...strengths...
to...rise...our...thought...pattern...above...the...hub...
of...below...
equivalents...a better...solution...
to...progress...
the...first...thought...given...to...us...
some...may...call...
this...'Divine Intervention'...
simply...to...my...vibration...
a call...from...this...source...
which...is...needed...to...progress...
in...everything...we...do...
when...we...hear...'voice'...
of....
others...vibrations...unseen...or...perhaps...with...some...visualy...sensory...
it...confuses...our function...
we...falter...not...knowing...direction...
and...
grasp...the known (learning)...
of...
whatever...we...term...normal...
hence...
if...we...have...been...prone...to...violence...
then...
if...
the vibrational... equation...talking...to...us...
with...their...sound pattern...says...
to...harm...is...the best...way...
if...
in...our...life style...
we...are...taught...anger...serves...purpose...
or...
to...destroy...
is...the solution...
then...we...do...
if...we...could...only...look...further...
to...this...equilibrium...
of...
a higher quality...we...enhance...soul...purpose...
love...harmony...peace...
the orignal...purpose...to...life...
we...all...have...
this...intuition...
conscience...is...the...by...product...
of...
failing...to...comply...
with...first...thought...
if...
we...look...for...further...advancement...to...lifes...purpose...
we...take...cause...to...
this...
so...called....phenomenon...
and...ask...for...assistance...
to...be...careful...
though...
as...this...true...phenomenon...
has...many...attachments...
if...
our...concern...is...clouded...to...solution...
then...purpose...is...hard...to...grasp...
for...myself...
i...stop...in...whatever...im...doing...
and...
reconect...to...
this...higher existence...
doesn't... matter...how...many...times...
i...ask...
as...the solution...needed...will...transpire...
eventually...
this...is...also...a learned...attribute...
and...
has...taken...many...years...
to...be...where...Iam...
to...wash...clean...negativity...is...my...goal...
the world...is...full...
of...
negativity...
there...are...many...taking...a stance...
to...achieve...
this...goal...
to...the phenomenon...i...know...they...are...adhereing...to...
it...wont...happen...over night...
nor...in... my... life time...
or...many... more...generations....to...come...
but...
the world...is...opening...to...this...phenomenon...
and...
asking...questions...
once upon...a time...we...as...in 'voice hearers'...would...have...been...burned...at...the stake...
it...is...hard...to...get...over...the hurdle...
of...negative...'voice'...
they...hamper life...
but...
if...perservering...is...allowed...
then...
the glory...
of...
it...
is...surely...the phenomenon...to...us...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

Softwhisper

Magnificent insight, not straight away though.

Straight through : Cal

No problems, no more intergallactic, it's far too scarey.

I will tell you one day when I do not meet you, I do not go off on terris not television cos i felt hims sadness straight away and all those voices started crying so not dust yet any road yo want and now i dust must not tell you you were a piccy on a box of hair dye a dead nice bloke who looked dead andsome and lucked dust like you, you lucky bleeder, you do not go on, you arrived dust quick sharp straight after and you were totalspirit cys not realisism and it aint not ompletely surrounded by loads and loads of lovely not holiness no more not for long you were the greatest star in the universe and looked just like and i am,and I know you do not put me off for nothing cos my curser dust dumped and id done nowt and my radiator do not goooo off and im leaving my taps on an all cos ive gone dead selfish and not sending all that watter over to african desert no more cos its forever snowing in desert when i did that and those rather handsome firemen did not spray that road with loads of water when it was too frigging cowd, it was not to melt then, oooheeeer, i bet i dont get dafter.... being guided by not our terr

Guess dat means you dust not desus you lucky bloke you do not know what that meant, and how he looked that day, he were so far down i thought hed never get back up. nothing woss in the world than being dat man now im gonna tell you about my dads pussy cat, shes a dead nice nowt and her name is not nigger not for nothing and shes not a nig nog not no more and thems been thems klue klux klans and thems not no kkkks any more and thgems not him and thems not here wearing them big point pyramids, well thems not welcome to em, not yet cos thems far too scarey..... and i am not a scaredy cow any longer and now here she goes our flying cow flew not over the moon, hey come on guys, hows you lot at our systems, and dont not never ever forget em, cos id gi not the moon and stars though my right hand for that lovely bloke who would not let me clear up on us bended knees cos hed got a big sticky up one and he was not half laughing his head off not for nowt and he was about 24 and i was now let me think truth or not, i what no liar, and you know what next time i saw him he looked not ded owd but he ed not arf gone offer and he was a lushious bloke and he could not get no lass now aint that sad and thems at systems well they are not just the best, much better than you lot, and i bet they cannot hug me better than you had dust done, cos i shaw that and i wont impresed not for nowt cos i got lots and lots of hugs an all so what a GREAT TEAM WE ALL ARE. Go back to bottom o class cos i dont arf miss our dave and you know what ive just found out that my mam must have been guided when she put our dog to sleep the flying tab one cos there wont nowt wrong wi im, and i dust did not work out why she did not have the deth palour when she lay on that bed with all them not nice not psycho doctors all around her with no belly button showing, not arf, cos she was ded nice pink, so why did i not reach out and touch her and then my not nice auntie who is dead no more said that he did not die in no peace now did she now did they chuck her toven alive or was she dead cos i bet shed got no heart beat not unlike me heer girls now then let me tell you about dis and it aint arf not sad well theres our dawn she got lots and lots of dosh, lots and lots of not nice stuff not in her will, not arf, and you know what she left me nowt, not even a not nice cross i gen her which cost the earth and i was quite skint wen i bought it cos it had a gold cross stick on it and she has not half not given it away cos it aint arf not gone missing and not only that she left her mates, her bestestest mate and her next door neighbour and our jim and our trac stuff, not our wendy who shed not seen for donkeys years, who turned up when there were money, nod nod nudge nudge, if you dont arf know what i mean, and theres me saving her from the eviliest blackest voices and visions ever cos she was telling me what she was hearing and seeing, and i got the church in and we worked it all through right down to the bonk on the head of him downstairs and yes youve guessed, him got cancer, him not nice vicar not for nothing, him brilliant chap him our wobert and his mrs, via lots and lots of tantric totally cleared up her house and it all got rather sent here and you know what the rotten cow did, she did shafted...... not nice hey, me away from home loneliest time of my life, not that i didnt have a ded nice bloke around for a while who was not eleven years younger than me, nod nod, well it never lasted cos i guess i went off it and we'd got nowt to talk about, and you never guess what i did, i come home and i caught em, there they were bonking on my settee, both pissed as a newt, out their skulls, yep, not nice hey, and she never sided for me or stuck up for and she ended up not unlike him downstairs and i worked towards him leaving home and going and living with her well i guess it never happened and thats not the reason i got myself back home it waa because i was dust so terriblky alone, surrounded by all that black stuff with no one, not even friends or family they all deserted me every single one of them and it dust was not fair so i gen him not a leg over now i must not talk out loud he is not half hear, but i gen him a come on and a not passionate kiss and got my ass back through that door as fast as my legs would touch the ground, and i do not go conning and it aint half getting on in here without too much of a turn up off of the gas and i well remember when i had to sit with my legs on the radiator for not a lot of time, not half, until it did a ded nice not nice burn cos that was what i was made to do and new i had to even the slasher when i had to smash my christmas tree and get that glass and i said i am not doing it no way no shape no how no form and our jean that great arch angel spirit girl not flesh and bone said you know you got to to transfer that pain so i dust rubbed it ever so gently on my arm and nowt appeared until about two hours later and i dust remembered this afternoon i saw an ant running across our cats food plate and there werent not one there and that reminds of that great big not hairy thank god spider which got straight through and was being chased not by an oss but by a great not nig nog not black un and were wo i i best post or ill run out of space ...mmmmmm not mens..............lass, i were all on 30nell,

T

terri

Well everyone

Not no more any probs. Got it sussed.

I have been for a nice stroll around my not old work place not the one before oohh r, dust thought you would like to know no probs with my old mates, have not a clue about stuff, like not a lot of jane and not a lot of pat, but......

you would neveer not believe this one. That Jo who is off to Ollerton next not July not next week not unlike that song not jeffo, ha ha, get it, yep, i would not pay those bill and she did not take it off neither, not like the rest would, so i guess she does not view me as staff no longer, cos all the girls without exception never ever pay for dvds. Now, I have a little trip down to city not a lot of libo and i could not pay it off there, i was not far too panicked, har har, just cant thats all, different financial system, so cant go there not any longer not for dosh payment, and thats not all i got myself off me maiden name cos id doubled up my names and you know what that liar not at systems har har had not even put in my address over in slovakia when shed sent me an not nice email saying she had and so i got that not nice gel thats frit to death of party poppers and balloons so if she aint mentally ill, in the wrong way, I dont know who was and i will never forget that evening it was my unfortunate night ever, sitting in front of her.... anyhow i will not go on cos my best mate that night did not want anything to do with me either, and yes, I saw our Wen and she was in her big ben and not a lot of bells and she did not ignore me not for nuther, and her, still popping her tablets, well i aint half gone off her and i thought not a lot of cal should he meet here he would fall over topside for that gel, she's got it all and she dont even know it, not a lot of brilliant sparkly eyes and when i was just a tadge down there like at literal rock bottom not a lot of promises not kept, like going off to new york together, i dont suppose i could, of course if could and could not at all because i had not a lot of money though she promised and it was not a freeby through a mate of yours who works at an not an estate agent but a travel shop and she promised to come for nosh and she did not turn up, not unlike that Jo from north notts that is no more and now is glazing with not a lot of the same number like another six in front of code, and he did not appearing and i did sat there fore a while, and he dropped by not a lot of flesh and bone and as i was saying that was after the supermarket and not half sansbos and who should i bump into as i knew i would meet someone i did not want to see and it was not half our chris and he told me hed seen me going up the road in that snow that day and yes i know he did i did it on purpose and id got no shoes on cos them great arch angels and i may not laugh ha ha cos i was not laughing then and i knew exactly what i was doing and i got frozen and he did not half phone for my bruvver cos he could not get through to no nusbands and i was waiting there for that imagineery nobile and guess wot it dint turn up and then I trotted over the road not before i had left an ornament behind that tree together with my credit card and i did that on purpose and i remember literally everything i did and he said to me chris that is, that chris from next door came round cos hed seen me as well, so i suppose thats why that not nice chris and not lizs man cos she is never there why that chris with that bad back who i went curing did not a runner when he saw this mad gel, and you know what i did, i got in to chris's house and did not a lot of bi locating, and i checked out them hosses in that field and i had to give him turn on so i stroked his bald head and i did not go there cos he was coming on that strong i could have smaked him and i got a really large cup of coffee and could have poured it over his head though i did not of coarse, just lets get on with it..

what happened was in libo I got my number changed, got my maiden name off, and got her to tell me who my other named gel lived almost same name as mine and guess it was here and got sloven in on my record and as i said that gel from systems did not do as she was told. liar. and then i logged on and left it on intervoice. I had a stroll and then i was off through the back door, not a lot of nobile in fact none at all whatsoever, and as i was just pausing for less than a second who should appear dust at the back of me dust as i was going out the frigging door but not a lot of dos, yes control freak in her, so i was out the door anyroad, so i did no more than turn around and said, 'ive not logged off and got back in and she did not half follow and not not half check and when i got there the screen was back not to normal but back not to control freak world oh aar, yes it was back to login and my number was still there, so i guess not belief from her, though it was obvious. pat knew nothing. and what happened next i said to pat what you doin no response, i said to not daft gel what you doing back to wales and she said no im not going there, so the unkind gel not a lot of follow, well i dont know where she was when i headed back towards that back door well i got through not a lot of locked place and just stood there for a second and the door had not shut properly so i turned back to do it myself and you know what, she was standing there watching me and i did not half feel paranoid, not back to chris not yet, so i said cos i knew id got to make a rotten excuse cos you cant do nowt these days when they think yournuts so I said remember me to pete and terry and she said youve already covered that with everyone else and she followed me to the door and saw me off the premises......

a young gel like that. what a generation of not nice folk. and i will say no more about our sep except that he'd got watcher anall and he'd got the shakes and i know full well he had not got that hangover and also that pile of repeat prescription for his or someones tablets, who knows i not and i did not get that cup of tea or coffee or beer eer and after i have paid for their holiday and their car and their flight by filling up that freezer cos i know they are skint and i did it for their birthday presents, not in september hey and the mucky cow she has not even taken down those valentine cards yet, i bet i am not a nasty mother and there were three and i said whose those from and she did not answer and she could not get her old mum out quick enough and thats not me, not now and as I said Chris from next door but one to my old main slovakian girl would not shove off in old brainsbos supermarket so i did not even have to think about or get into a state i dusst said 'you know I had a mental breakdown that day when i went up the road with no shoes and socks on in the snow' he said i do know our duck and he was not so very sorry and he was not a bit concerned about me now though he was that day, so no surprise and that nosy bogger across the road on the corner house misses nowt, he must have saw to go and pick up that statue and take it to chris's and he passed it on the chris and liz next door. so thats where it is. now i do not go there without an invite, so they got statue. it was rather beautiful and i would have liked to keep it myself and while im here i nipped to petes which was the house i wanted to buy off our suxiou and he did not want me in at first and i got guided by cal and not a lot of terry to look at his porsh and his pals motorbike and then i said you dont want me to stop for a cuppa do you and he said yeah i do, i just want to see my mate off, well i did not feel welcome not until he invited me in, he was stripping wall in not a lot of kitchen, i decided i wanted the light in dining room afterall, no probs, though cant have garden seat and statue he said i could have, back pedalled there so i told him no probs dont really want it after all and could not make my mind about the lights but can now dust change the shades, dats all and we had a lovely chat and i found out his dad at bungalow next to allotment has had a letter, doh, i didnt ask who from, from someone wanting to know who owns the land at the back and i said its charwooth musters and pete said oh is it so i guess its not them now cos he had no idea and he said hes only stopping one year, so what does that mean, hes moving on and there were men at the back with lots of clipboards in lots of shirt sleeves... aint it obvious.... where they from....... not a lot of county councillors. there from somewhere else and dont live around her cos everyone knew or i thought they did that it all belonged to charlesworth musters not a lot of land grab for loads and loads and loads ofhouses and our chris from not tescos had no idea whatsoever even though them hosses are still there including that arabian and he had rather a lushious pink glow... i not go on ... suffice it to say he fancied the pants off our sue and he dont half miss her not half as much as i do, har har.. i bet

T

terri

and dont it half make you wonder about that Jo, what she had been told because it was obvious i do not nick owt and i went no where near anything I should not have done so lets not half keep everything well covered and now my voice just changed to hers so what have i saved that thin cow from, not a nice girl from a rather control freak generation not unlike that guy from tesbos who stood there with his arms crossed and would not move one each getting off on the pleasure he got from upsetting this little old lady in his rather grey shirt and his not nice tie and his rather unpolished shoes and he did no m ore than phone the police to get me chucked off the premises because i complained, i must not laugh no more, ha ha ha ha ha hah cos my computer did not work no more, you set me you blooming lot you are not forgiven .... go get me a nice glass of white wine right now and thats not for you our Cal its for that lot at systems, cheers, nastravia I BET I AM NOT OVER THE MOON IVE GOT YOU LOT i think your just ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, AND I LUB YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY SOUL AND I SHALL ALWAYS LUB YOU AND I WILL NEVER EVER EVER LET YOU DOWN, NOT LIKE SOME.......

ok, i not let her down never no more neither cos she is not my bestest pal in the whole world not for nothing and i think she is dust brill anall... especially when i dont get my job back but got lots of full pay for years and years and years and years, i bet i do not get not redundant though lots and lots of not sections through not a lot of docs, and where was i oh yes, back to jo from north notts she went for the job at county contact when it was first opened............ i will say no more, not a lot of one eyed man over at mansfield who should not have done what he did and said what he said to that gel cos she came right back and towd me and i did not half know how to keep my gob shut.

watch that face.....

nowt else to report except i've seen nowt of brian, house not sold, picture out of kirkby halifax window, not inside, not half, not there now, i dont suppose its got owt to do with me not putting in a rather low offer though not doing any paperwork whatsoever, so how the hell did he know.

saw a right black hard un what no man with not a hat on not half and he did not half not hop on board my little motor scooter with not a lot of kids around and there that kiddy was not hal f not excited if you no what i mean its called hyper and his mam and the bloke she was with were not a bit bothered or noticed and that lot was not a lot of awareness, the whole darn lot, he did not half come up to my car and have a goz and he said somat not unlike fck you, so i moved forward away from not a lot of laura and the bus come and that kid could not get on the bus quick enough and he did not get run over and his mam and that chap could not have cared less. now what else, no dog there, though there is a sign outside that lauras saying there is and you know that bloke she lives with....... not a lot of wrong kind awareness and theres a kid in there and that brian has got to learn himself and lesson because my heart strings were pulled when i walked past that nursing home where he said id run amok, when i promise you from the bottom of my heart it did not and her called the police yes once again police to my house, and he do not get forgiven, because i could hear that woman, the one stretched who could not move except for one arm who chucked her dolly out of her bed and i reached down and picked it up and put it on the bedside table cos it was obvious she did not want it, and you know what brian told the police, id snatched her baby off her and there was a woman in there who could not even have a ciggy even though she had been smoking all her life how cruel was that and she was not half desperate and never saw nobody from down newsteaad and while i was out ahhh here he is our brians pa, and i saw him in another car not a lot of driver and thats not all even jo has arrived now around my brain now you tell me why the hell should i save folk like that....... its not fair....

not a lot of terrys isms

and i ran up the stairs without my coat as fast as i could and down it as well nearly breaking my frigging neck for this not a lot of control freeaks out there...... and for what ...... get abuse..... get attacked, get lied about.... get cheated..... not a lot of terry isms.... oh yes, and i saw her, his not a lot of wife, like hell there was in an old woman it was dust like her outside the shop so whats gone on..... and now i listen terry isms is not on

T

terri

and dust to add i have dust nipped down stairs to get myself that glass of wine, cheers every body, and it aint half really white, not a mix up, and that guy was down there in the utility room talking to himself and laughing and i said what you laughing at and he said football so i thought cos i dare not say though i said it quiet its alright for you to laugh then and then i plucked up courage because it doesnot half need some and said i told steven you were not going to slovenia and he said why you been andi said thinking quickly cos thats what you have to do around him to pick up her sponsoreship list and pay her lots of not now money and check out whats on her lap which is lots and lots of calories for lots and lots of different kinds of food and wine not a lot of beer in so i know its for her and you know what shes got fat in and she has dust run a 13 mile marathon and shes still not stopping dietting what a daft gel, even though i dust lub her i reckon the silly sausage whats so on with now shes going out with the gels tonight richard told me he was seeing our ste and now our ste had no idea and our ste said he werent seeing richard and thats not that that scum bag rotten man downstairs as said and he ainted half working up for a big one again, im not going to slov and youve killed it for and he said that not a couple of times and he did that not nice flick of his hands and he did not even say what you said that to ste for or even given me the chance to say its cos youve got a lot of work on and his face is grey and hes got pains in his chest and not unlkike me hes got a sore throat and not now for me headache though he has.....

i cant bear it... ive got everything read. ive got my house keys hid and ive got all out the safe including his hidden well away from preying eyes and ive even got mys uitcase packed not half my little un and now do i do it or do i do it knot well who knows cos he dont half get a rather large balll not rolling not half with lots and lots of lovely pinkness and his eyes say it all they have to be the nastiest eyes ive ever seen in a human being before and thats no lie i cant think of one person out there that likes like him in those eyes when hes off on one and he cant half din and i will never forget how he destroyed my life over those frozen peas which i had not cooked long enough..... or that stool which is juzst by the door and is rock solid heavey which he was going to smash my brains in and something and not him stopped him in mid flight and he had that look on this face and in his eyes when he was going there as well and you know what he did he went and fuckced a woman called carol just after i met him cos i climbed through the window and i did not half find him in bed with her cos i had my suspicions not then it was many years later when he owned up to that one and what about lynn off the market well i got it from somewhere and i am sure it was not him though she fancied the pants off him and yeah it was the card lady told me that hed shafted her and her mate both at the same time not in the back of his car ...that no name van, shame on hi, it swas stuck there on that hilltop for more than 3 months with not a lot of paper flying about all over the place.. i was ashedm of him and i told him off and told him to get it shift4ed time and time and time again and i used to drive past going to my rather not nice sisters at the time when she was not half not nice then, and there is was getting more and more untidy. and thats because he got some scumbag to tow it away, for not a lot of money, sarcastic, loads and loads, and they dumped it htere and he would not do one think about it and it just about drove me spare and i thought im not doing it not this time not lcearing hps mess up and thats what ahppened the sham e of it and thats not all i told him i was not feeling too well either and he aint even a bit bothered and thats not all hes sitting watching football now and not one thought about him not any more not like this morning when iwas starting to feel not a tadge sorry for him cos he works so flaming hard and thats it..... and i dont seem to be able to help it.... daft girl or wot....... not a lot of terrysmsin...duess wot, ive gone off him over that cecelia cos you know what, no apologies no nothing and i know full well he has got my number and he aint even got the courage to give me no ring, dust send that text and say someat like, sorry and im not even crying..... though i am feeling rather said, but i have had him landing rather hardly getting back through not a lot of cal and the pair of em have been landing together and ive done not a lot of driving with no control freaks whatsoever i have been given quite a lot of help cos im not the bestest driver in the world when i cant concentrate on that stuff, and cal took over the right hand mirror and terry took over the leg, hes here at the back of me though he has no body and aint it rather obvious they are no longer gearing they were getting a good goz over my shoulder and ive not a lot of hell at the moment and i do not promise and there is cal to the left and terry nudged my leg and i do not promise not to go off him any longer though id o not understand not for nothing and know how very private he is and our peter is not a great not arch angel though he is not an angel not for nothing cos you know what i found out our claire who has dust moved from sutton to kirkby libs dad who commited suice when he could not get a bed a t qmc dust a year ago and those words came out of his mouth as though he lost him last week and i do not know what he said about his mums daughter and that was not all he was there with graham clairs dad when he had his awful head injury accident on his motor bike so i bet that bloke saved his life not unlike our terry who looked after that fchap who knocked hisself off that bike when he hit that car what pat towd me about when he could not see round the mobile and that house got sold quick as a flash and pat would not go there and a library uyser used the phone to phone 999 and not the rac and terry took charge and i said not to pat terry would know exactly what to do which is the god darn truth so no wonder i love him and he dont sit in no fire engine no more and i well remember when i had to go past the fire engine and do something i did not want to and i did not even sit on his knee and what i did was shout at the top of my voices terrys men are in and they are over at the fire station so everyone who was there were looking at me as though as i was barking and i did not want to do it and i feel no song scoming on and thank goodness ia m the fastest female typist in the world and i well remember when i got frighted up at annesley and then at huthwaite and iwas starting to suss something out that i got totally terrified cos you didnt half pull all that hair back out of my head wehn i laid abback and then i did lay about in our layby and did not a sttadge of sex what so ever and yes everyone ive been shafted wlel havent we all and it was not with terry it was with lots of peters and lots of davies and lots of andres and also lots and lo6ts of kath owens and lots and lots of jeffos and lots and lots markies and lots of lots of what do i do about my cat and absolutely loves butter and was going mad for it this morning even licking inside his cl=wss and that was the answer it goes back a long way to the time when my mum said when your cat moves house put butter on his paws anbd she did not have our dane our doggie put down for nothing cos i ssussed it out our dane have dgot one in him and now no joke do i promise to go the vets down therte over at huckanslllls yes i do not now cos our tim toms not dead not for nothing though do i give him tablets or do i not and watch him dead or would it be best to leave well alone and leve him to do whats natural well i think this, i think i should not take him to the vet cos he abbawls his eyes and out and do not leave it to john cos he would not take him or our ste or our bill and i bet i do not take over our sylvies rather beautiful eighteen year old cat whose got lots and lots of years in her and i do not call her tim tom not for nothing and wont it obvious did they not ship him out that lenny henry cors they did so go get him cracking not racist jokes and calling us honkies and them scottish tight arses and them irish not irish jokes though mikes not now and no michaels and lets get some sense into this god darn planet and i do not stop cooking so i am off now to get tea and hope that was what was obvoious does not happen so i dont get a bollocking and dont get no cake cos i aint got none and im gonna do a nice not hot dinner though lots and lots of pasta with not a lot of bacon not half and some mushies and drinks not lots and lots of red wine cos i aint got none, not on, ive got loads, and am not hiding the corkscrew dust yet as per normal cos he aint gone off and one and thank god our rick aint here to folliw me around not like he used to and he got ten green bottles so our rick isnt barking or wot cos he lined them all up on top of cabinets and ive had enough this rad is too hot and im boiling and i cant swithc i t off its too darn hard so im off i dont half need a nice not hard bodied man, i dont fcare if you are both past it, iv love you both

terri x

I

imported_softwhisper

Good morning...Terri...

Boy!!!!!!...
did...you...get...a...lot...
off...
your chest...
I...have...read...all...
Terri...
a...lot...to...digest...though...
not...quite...sure...now...
or...
then...
I...do...hope...you...are...OK...
sometimes...when...we...let...it...go...
it...relieves...
i...know...it...does...for...me...

much...loves...your way...Terri...
Im...off...to...put...the...kettle on...
softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

and good morning to you soft whisper

and i know you have gone to put the kettle on and ive dust been down tohave a nice glass of milk whihch i have bought back to bed and i fancied something shar to drink and i have no softies and so i did not have that bottle of cidar and you know what my flaming dishwasher has not worked proper and my glases are now mookey so im having a drink in a nice china cup no i did not knick them four mugs and i went and borrowde them from that choch hall one day i will tek em back and you know what and how these things happend well i went and borrowed dem ddvsds and them books and all and i aint half gone and hid up cos someat will come and accusse me of something and dont arf tek em back and no one except me dont take em out without issue like ell they do and our dear old kath owwen said you dust mus your computer you bad bad gel and i said im dnot sos important now i dont not issue cos every move i mek is checked b y some at not nice and i must dust tell you now a geat big one came down and he wont and white one and jhe got chucked off his hosso and he went back to heelll and he was flimpping enormous and there was one black in and he was chaed by a n enormous white spider and that was followed by a tright larg e hermit crab which had dust lost his sheelll

T

terri

and what happened was dust befoe i just went to bed i was just looking at them curains and i was just stopped for a mo and was gonna make sure id made no disctakes and i thought oh my god what have i done cos someat funny happened and the not nice guzzledrawers jlike hell he was said do not go bkac and he has now repeated himsefl and he aint half lovely and now our cals was here and hes dust gone to sleep and now our rain bow is here and i must dust tell you dis when i woke up dis morning there were loads and loads of rains bows all over my walls and it was absolutely magnificant na dmy lovely gzzzle draweers is going around in circles flyhiong around and he is ssaying dont never go bkac dnaid amd ndlosldkdls;dj and den what happened was i was dust watching telly and he was sitting there not star gazing though not concetrating much and hw swas dust not watching television and i was vo sytheiqoeiwpeue sjoepwiejhfoeaqjefozodjsdmkdlsjfds;a;diesdokdk

something not very nice took over my fingers then and it was no angel and how a nice won has just come and joined my fingers and he had hands and not for long and how is our nicest pope ever and i would like him to know i had an audience with him once though i guess he cant remember thought cos he did not have much awareness then not like now and i was just a little girl that time and i was saying to my papa and with lots of great respect and i did not go anywhere near him because he had to be in a room and i was dust outside at the passage and den there was the queer one and i had to go back into the toilet and sit and lie down on the fooor with not a lot of mobile phone and send her a rather nice message and tell her she dust was anot the weel cheksld; there they did it again ananannd i told her she did not have no more hl.y spirit cos i sent it all rather back once and i lost it and i still wante the monachy and our lots and lots of philip and i dust do like it when he calls them loads of chinkie s cos thats what they are

T

terri

guess what its cos that what she said about that abortiobna and i cant help it but she did not half laugh of course i do like her whgen she looks down heer nose at me like a piece of stuff and all them libos were going to ockby and wontg it daft cos there were not room and yolu never guesws wot i dont go there not to work for nreal cos there is not enough to do in that staff room and i did not pay no money for them chockies so ive got to rather go back there and put some tanners in that box cos i bouvght them chockies for my lads and that s it that lass she aint half not not n ice not really she was beautiful eyes and a beautiful face and rather beautiful figure andf i will never stop worming for her mummy and will snever stop thinking about our england i will not go not survey my kingdom not for jews and it will not stop posting not now aor i will run out of times and tnot tables and i will nver forget when i turned grave robber and pinched my bee and will never remember how i forget to tell him how i loveed you and i love you no miore your rather daft bloke cos you did not involve kids not for nothing...

T

terri

knock that blokes next doors brains out cos was he thick or what dont he know my dad needs peace and quiet ane es c got cancer is not half not hal not gonna for nothing and now im ther eover her part and now her mates here and thats not the doctors pal its her lovely husband and lots off aidospodit theisopsiuapdudiodufp snjdle lets not say congratulations not until we do not fine out or let on aor wild horses will not chuck them off the bed again and den what happened the hose it did rear its head and that got rid of that one they have been using our beautifuled beloved psiritied horses and i will never forget when me and terence went riding through spirit with lots and lots of hosses and them rather beautiful lovely rnot ed indian hosses and there than anin tno funeral reef not for nothing just dsitting in that wardrobe where not a lot of boggy mend came out it was rather a large black angel and it was not half frightened hiding in that wardrobe and it just let it free and i was downstairs and some at not at all wierd now happended and it started off as a ghost and it urned into a rather round spir it and it shot past me and nearly knocked my braisn out and tha tbloke was not shafting and he was entirely bald and he looked like philiu mithcell from the back and hwhat a nice view and not too bad neighbours bice bloke and she went outside for a fag and them across the road are everso kind though i bet she aint got long cos on ly the dogs die young and she has not got a daughter who is rather backward in the nicest possible was and she aint her daughter no more though she looks young enough to be and she is heer sister and we shall never stop working ror ouyr happy arabian doggie andhere she is now licking my face and wagging her tail and she has not been ded not long and ive picked over my place and found dust what i want and im not saying but i got in there first before the jewish side of em comes out of them and im not half gonna tell our wendy he is gonna leave uws about half a million quid which he won on the lottery and see if she turns up though i guess not cos now shes got enough money and i reckon shed e done it any road cos she had no idea what was in the weill and she did not half start crying when our dawn red that will out and she nearly started laughing though i dont know why oh aaaa and then she lots of lovely money and she aint half bought herslef a sports car the not daft soft and is spending as fast as she can enough though she is well set up in the rather lovely council house with a lovely view and now then did she ride my bike or not guess not hey well then i dont half want it back and my lovely french

T

terri

bike goes no where near that scrap heap cos i loved it better than my pashmara dn it s not far too heavy not for nothing and yes i knowe you rotten lot you made it heaveier and cocked up my gears to get me off and it and tdahts was last year and cnow ive lost it cos id got an itch back and we cant stop working for our little girl our maddie and we cant stop working for that lovely lady who lost her little boy over in the grease and we shall not working not no more for our earths little childls and we shall never go that far again not likely and i was just considring going and leaving my lovely no nusbajd now a nice little note on my rather nice large nobile and its a good job i didnt and now someones banged somat and there was no one left and that the girl that was peering at me from the door i dust turned around to shut it properly and now these no one left off on our planet we can relaly stop bothering about all our earths people and get on with not our own lives not no where no more and i cant go back to that library under those sorts of conditions oh yes i can i want to go find out what rotten stuff is gonna happen no where not half and i think i will go and sort out that control freak down at hucknall and i dont mean eleneanor yes you not our sharon how dare you say those words in that tone of voice spying on us are you and i tell you this i did not half give her a look and say no i am not how that nefvous little not control freak got that job i will never know and while i am on about it that not rather white gel who is rather dare i say it yes i bloody well dare she is not a pakistani ws here she comes from she is a rather not un beautiful indian over not at sherwood down near basford and she aint half got a not nice attitude towards this whitie and i tell you this she was onot the sort of manager i would have picked though she did work on her own and there wa no security guard so i suppose that was dust what was needed and i do not do prejduice not for nothing because now arent they are all rather predjuce against us and laughing ther head so ff at us and i do not dare do not the bnp for nothing cos are they not our ira from the oldenest times and now thats it thats not half well sed and them that looked after them irish and noew anot good no more andn now my computer is feeling me feel not see sick but rather funny and i a dare not stop working for our rufus and not now our maddie cos now our maddie is here and she was not well dead not for long though and now she has almost most certainly not not not passed over and now we are no where near and there is a lovely lady to the left of my and her you are now ahhh here is mummy and now here is our maddie and here is a our tharather not nice not christopher gewillie and he does not say in that tone of voice oh you are rather in a pickle and now i aint gone off him but i tell you this i do rather lush our gwillie and that was not way too soon cos he didnt half suffer half as much as i did and now there he was when i did not lub him not for nothing and now this ship is not the queen victoria not for nothing and iwill not half go shopping in our shop and i well remember when our terys in and in his hole and he said to be after that he did not cause a baby and i said i know cos you did withdrawn and i said its ok anyhow cos i just got strarted and he look ded relieved and not unhappy and he did nip off some where and he had got that smell about him and not unfear and i did lub him and gvaaave a kiss and did not cuddler and he was doubly relieved and he did not say nothing though he got back in his drivers seat and he did start that driving and now when was that it was right back at the twin towers spot where he fed me that blackberrie that day and our petes just hutched up his trousers and now ive got pins and needles and jsut moved my leg and must dust po and say thank you so very very6 much all of england and we dust miust not stop worrrying about our maddie and nots let go there no more not this morning all the papers all over the world have got her picutre on the paper how she looks now and now her mummy cant imagine what she is like and she says i do not know this little girl and that pope i did call him papa and told him intialian that i love him adn that i will never let him down and i told him that i remmebered when eh told me just last night that i must be a good girl and do not too worry because i am a far too worrier for the world wittler and my terry does not know dat not for nothing and while iw3wsas at the library that janet said whats that and i said that s my not old mans and its my terrys card and he was my nusband and not no more and she did not half look away and wiered and she went ha ha and did not stop laughing and she did no more than tak e out my piles of books all my noters as though it was proof and evidence of how nuts i was and i let that dnaiel read some of them and i lay my7 not now annual leave sheet which i did not half to save our katherine howard our bestest gel in whole comp world and that is our rather lovely katherine owens and her scarf was ot just her and she wore it in dust that way that fashon and neither was that rather nice not green jumper that she wouled not have touched with a barge pole and i will never stop thinking about our brillo katho and thinking aboutnowt other than our treasured richsard her little boy now grown up and her lovely daughter and her david lathrope in his lovely suit and how much we lub him an all and how he turns all the girls on and you know what that pauline said i dont like her in her jeans i cant help it but i still dont not not notn ot like her cos she aint got a saving grace and you would never guess what its cos that what she said about that abortiobna and i cant help it but she did not half laugh of course i do like her whgen she looks down heer nose at me like a piece of stuff and all them libos were going to ockby and wontg it daft cos there were not room and yolu never guesws wot i dont go there not to work for nreal cos there is not enough to do in that staff room and i did not pay no money for them chockies so ive got to rather go back there and put some

T

terri

guess what its cos that what she said about that abortiobna and i cant help it but she did not half laugh of course i do like her whgen she looks down heer nose at me like a piece of stuff and all them libos were going to ockby and wontg it daft cos there were not room and yolu never guesws wot i dont go there not to work for nreal cos there is not enough to do in that staff room and i did not pay no money for them chockies so ive got to rather go back there and put some tanners in that box cos i bouvght them chockies for my lads and that s it that lass she aint half not not n ice not really she was beautiful eyes and a beautiful face and rather beautiful figure andf i will never stop worming for her mummy and will snever stop thinking about our england i will not go not survey my kingdom not for jews and it will not stop posting not now aor i will run out of times and tnot tables and i will nver forget when i turned grave robber and pinched my bee and will never remember how i forget to tell him how i loveed you and i love you no miore your rather daft bloke cos you did not involve kids not for nothing...

C

calfellows

Terri,

I think it may be better to put the venting posts in a thread of their own. Just "venting" throws the whole thread off. This thread is good example.

Love and Light,
Cal

T

terri

OK duck

I'll venting off over there

Take care

Terri x

Loads of pub this afternoon. Off to shower