to get grounded ? x x x

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I love cats too, :love:
when you are panicking have you tried looking at your surrounding
and say 5 things you can hear, 5 things you can touch, 5 things you can see

to get grounded ? x x x
i fret too much to be able to do that :panic:

Willow was shivering a little bit just then, idk if that person has done something scary for a few seconds or if Willow's reacting to my anxiety levels :panic:

Z

Zoe1

probably she is reacting to your mood
how about if you keep them indoors when you go out ?:grouphug:

L

Laudanum

I walk with my cats when they go out the front. It's the slowest walk you'll ever go on.

Regarding IP addresses, unless you pay for a fixed IP address, it will change every time you log in. No one can find your real address from your IP address. You could always try a VPN if you are concerned, which gives a fake IP address (from a different country if you want).

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I walk with my cats when they go out the front. It's the slowest walk you'll ever go on.

Regarding IP addresses, unless you pay for a fixed IP address, it will change every time you log in. No one can find your real address from your IP address. You could always try a VPN if you are concerned, which gives a fake IP address (from a different country if you want).
idk what a vpn is :unsure:

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Hey midnight, a VPN basically allows you to keep your details extra safe. There are pay VPN companies (I use Nord VPN) and there are some free ones. I do a lot of interactions online, so I figure it’s worth having.

I hope you’re okay midnight, sounds like your anxiety is high.

supergreysmoke

supergreysmoke

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No matter how bad you think a person is you only have to open the morning news to realise they could be potentialy worse than that even. People underestimate the evil in the heart of the average person, consider how much worse things might be and use that as a measure of any situation, not misplaced optimism concerning human intent.