• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

pet cat

S

starfish

our pet cat of 22 years passed away today. we buried him under our cherry tree. he will be sorely missed.

S

*Sapphire*

I'm sorry to hear that dolores it must have been a very happy and contended cat to live to such a good age, you must miss him terribly. :hug:

S

starfish

sappire77

yes he had a very happy life, living in the countryside. our daughter adored him, and he passed away lying on her bed in the winter sunshine. thankyou for your kind thoughts.

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Aww, I am so sorry to hear about that, I'd be so devastated if anything happened to my wee Annie!! God Bless xx

Q

quality factor

Sorry to hear your news dolores, it was a good age to reach,your cat must have felt very contented.

QF.

S

starfish

thank you all for your kind thoughts. our home is not the same without him, i hope he has gone to animal heaven.

J

jekel1

hello

how sad for you at this time, i lost a kitten after two weeks and it was awful the pain will pass i promise x

Spaceman

Spaceman

my sympathies

Sorry to hear of your loss, you sound like a real animal lover like me. I hope you find some solace in the fact it passed away peacefully.

Take care of yourself

Best Wishes

Spaceman

sallyG

sallyG

oh Dolores..im so saddend to hear of your loss..i have act who was recently poorly...i cant even begin to think of what you and your afmily are going through..your in my thoughts.x