• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pet Anxiety

L

Laudanum

I am so sorry you found your cat like that. That must have been truly awful. It is lovely your cats bring you pleasure. I love cats.
Thank you. Ever since then I have been out with them when they decide to go out the front. People have accepted I am the mad cat man who walks his cats now.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Thank you. Ever since then I have been out with them when they decide to go out the front. People have accepted I am the mad cat man who walks his cats now.
Haha welcome to my world. Im the mad dude that walks his ferret on a leash 😂

MoonChild84

MoonChild84

I have 4 ferrets. They make me be responsible at
Least for them and they give me love and company so i embrace them
I love ferrets! Amazing! I know what you mean. My dogs get me out and about and I know I wouldn’t leave the house without them. I am embracing it more and I do love them, they help me more than they make me anxious and I need to remember that.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I love ferrets! Amazing! I know what you mean. My dogs get me out and about and I know I wouldn’t leave the house without them. I am embracing it more and I do love them, they help me more than they make me anxious and I need to remember that.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Thats great! Id be lost without my wee bears. Tbh they are the reason im still kicking

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anxiety Forum 3
D Anxiety Forum 10
F Anxiety Forum 1
C Anxiety Forum 17
S Anxiety Forum 5