• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Pet Anxieties

Shenon

Shenon

I doubt she would have eaten much at all, if anything. Cats are fussy with what they actually ingest. And you'd probably notice unusual stuff in her toilet if she was passing bits of litter.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
I worry about my girlies loads, particularly Tigger at the moment cause her hips have been poorly and one back leg has needed a big surgery and she may need her other back leg done :(

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Thank you everyone
I'm having little kitten spayed at five months. I'm thinking I should push it back to six. Always a worry 🙂

Kitten here for cuddles 😁

@midnightphoenix I hope the other hip is ok. Maybe now one side is done, the other will get more rest.

Bod

Bod

It is such a worry with our pets as I say they are our Family that love us know when to comfort us and snuggle up to us.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
Thank you everyone
I'm having little kitten spayed at five months. I'm thinking I should push it back to six. Always a worry 🙂

Kitten here for cuddles 😁

@midnightphoenix I hope the other hip is ok. Maybe now one side is done, the other will get more rest.
its both hips that have the arthritis, one leg got done cause last year she popped her knee, vet said last year her other knee might need attention, we are monitoring her for now :love:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
its both hips that have the arthritis, one leg got done cause last year she popped her knee, vet said last year her other knee might need attention, we are monitoring her for now :love:
That must have been frightening when it popped. I hope the other one stays ok.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is such a worry with our pets as I say they are our Family that love us know when to comfort us and snuggle up to us.
I just woke up (4am cats!) and the kitten was next to me with some toys. I have a 2m piece of rope on my pillow with a kitten laying on it. She wants me to play with her but clearly i was not awake so she lay down and waited :)

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
I just woke up (4am cats!) and the kitten was next to me with some toys. I have a 2m piece of rope on my pillow with a kitten laying on it. She wants me to play with her but clearly i was not awake so she lay down and waited :)
*Hides toy under a blanket and makes it tremble in fear so kitten pounces* : D

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
*Hides toy under a blanket and makes it tremble in fear so kitten pounces* : D
We were playing fetch an hour later. I was asleep, she brought me her mouse, I threw it, back it came and so on. :)

L

Laudanum

I have a neuro exam on tuesday for one of my Furbabies. Fingers crossed.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Forum Volunteer
We were playing fetch an hour later. I was asleep, she brought me her mouse, I threw it, back it came and so on. :)
When Tigger brings me a mousie she wants me to tell her what a brave clever hunter she is and make mousie hide and tremble in fear again so she pounces on it 😻🐁

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
When Tigger brings me a mousie she wants me to tell her what a brave clever hunter she is and make mousie hide and tremble in fear again so she pounces on it 😻🐁
Mine too :) Such babies, LOOK a stuffed mouse, aren't i a clever cat, LOOK LOOK for you