• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

persecuting voices/ will not hault my growth

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

Whatever it may be.. upsetting voices will never catch me red handed agian... it may be these voices telling me im inadequate. Yet i know better4 they cannot stop my progression.. As a person or an example.. of being a person.. Do not cheat the inevutable. What happens does for a reason. Dont ever give into what your voices tell you. Be better then them. You are you and you have the choice. Never is that not true. You must keep going.. not get your worth out of your life like the voices tell you.. the beyond is a scary thing yet above all its all in your hands choose to be something.. choose to persist at investing in something that really benifits. If you are to ignore anything that has anything to do with any reason of your worths existence.. it is what has been done by those who do not obey their voices.no matter what....

Q

Qusisea

Former member
Great advice, I think due to lack of resources we have to attempt to co exist with all of what goes on around us, 24/7 365 days a year.

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

i think from, a mutual standpoint. i liketo take a birde eye view, before i jump in. For this reason.. Just like many,, pended to being and having an active lifestyle.