• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Permanently Broken

GaryC123

GaryC123

I think I'm broken and can't be fixed. I'll always be trampled on by others. I'll always be a doormat that says, "welcome, please wipe your feet on me before you enter". They live in the fast lane, I live in the training wheels lane. And I can't seem to get off those training wheels.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You are living with a mental illness and that is hard.
You are maybe too nice and too kind too and some people take advantage of that.
Many don't take advantage and you need to pay attention to who is taking and who is giving
Who deserves your kindness and who takes from everyone

W

WhatIsNext

Don't be afraid to be assertive. You decide who gets to be close to you in life and who needs to be kept at arm's length. If you've determined someone isn't going to give you a safe space or that they might be harmful to you in general, then don't be any more social with that person than you need to be. It isn't that you can't be nice to people, it's about who you're nice to.

Zero One

Zero One

I think I'm broken and can't be fixed. I'll always be trampled on by others. I'll always be a doormat that says, "welcome, please wipe your feet on me before you enter". They live in the fast lane, I live in the training wheels lane. And I can't seem to get off those training wheels.
And I will be the one to put tacks on you. Hidden in the recesses of your threads. After one step they may never step on you again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Bipolar Forum 44