People

L

Lilac

They are the kind of people that like to see others lose even when they should win. They get a kick out of people's misfortune.

L

Lilac

She likes people to be sectioned and believes in karma. Things aren't going well for her and she's not the only one.

L

Lilac

Mum admits she has problems.

The mental health centre has have put in writing that no one cares about me including them.

L

Lilac

Even though several people were in early and working before their shift start boss said no one was in or working. She says boss is bad.

Mental health staff say my friends aren't caring with one mental health staff member saying one friend in particular is bad. The friend he called bad says that mental health staff are bad although she would still lock people up but doesn't like to stay in herself.

L

Lilac

They invited me out and changed the location without telling me.

They invited me but expected no one to speak to me and for me to speak to no one.

Mum said that we irritate dad. Mental health says that means he is sectionable.

She invited loads of people out and then laughed at one of the people she invited. I didn't go.

L

Lilac

The managers told me to lie to a customer today.

L

Lilac

My mum says everybody hates her. I told her I don’t. That aside my family aren’t nice to me at all - no one is.

Boss not talking to me today.

L

Lilac

So a 'friend' told absolutely loads of people that me and her other friends and family are really really irritating which according to the mental health trust means she is sectionable.

When mum repeatedly said everybody hates her despite me saying I don't , dad didn't actually deny he hates her.

Where you can see my friend considers me irritating is evidence everyone hates me.

Someone else I know went round with her friends telling everyone they bully people.

L

Lilac

Of course for the 'friend' who says everyone is irritating and the assistant who said someone is psychotic there is an old saying it takes one to know one. And if they are being polite then that saying is equally polite.
Not that I would say either of those things about anyone.

L

Lilac

A woman said she was proactive not reactive but when someone refused to give a donation to charity she went off into the most extreme rant. She was very popular.

L

Lilac

I received two false mean accusations today. Still no one cares about me never will. The unspecified people can't even tell the truth which I read is borderline personality disorder.

L

Lilac

Funny how they like to blame me though when it can be proved I am not to blame.

L

Lilac

I have a ‘friend’ (who likes me to be locked up while she goes free) who refuses to go to places by bus but refuses to allow me to go anywhere other than by car.

L

Lilac

I called the mental health centre last night to give some information. I felt the person who answered the phone to me barked at me and was abrupt. She wanted to know if I was a 'patient'. I didn't answer her but I would be reluctant to trust her. She won't feel that it will make absolutely no difference to her.

L

Lilac

The person who seems to be mental health admin staff basically says she doesn't always tell the truth. So how would anyone know that where she says she works is where she works?

L

Lilac

There were a group of people and one of them offered just one other person in the group some of her leftovers and then threw the rest away.

The last time I saw a go he said I said something that I didn't in fact it was the opposite of what I said.

L

Lilac

He is rude to customers and knows it as he wouldn't do/say the things he does to a customer's face. I am sure if an assistant did to him the things that he does/says he would complain.

Boss says the mental health patients are violent off drugs. Which I know at least some of you will agree with. Would you say that this means the drugs don't work and that all people forced to see mental health staff and would declare that they do see mental health staff are detained for life?