People

L

Lilac

I don't know why the unspecified people are not ok and are not themselves but they're not and it has been a very long time.

Dad used to have and run a car now he can't afford £100.

L

Lilac

She said she was going to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds and told those who did not want to work for her to send her hundreds of pounds so she could retire early.

L

Lilac

He said all women are ugly. But if someone as they left had called him ugly I doubt if he would have appreciated it.

L

Lilac

Dad said mum gives him nightmares he is always looking round for someone new.

My aunts make no disguise that they don't like me.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Are you ok lilac . Your sounding a bit stressed :hug:

Oh and the drink thing I fully understand. I used to run a pub and one fella there only ever drank halves. Apparantly it’s easy to half empty a small glass and people look and ask if you want a top up. But it doesn’t work with a pint cos you’d have to neck half a pint and that would be noticed. It’s an old trick.

L

Lilac

Are you ok lilac . Your sounding a bit stressed :hug:

Oh and the drink thing I fully understand. I used to run a pub and one fella there only ever drank halves. Apparantly it’s easy to half empty a small glass and people look and ask if you want a top up. But it doesn’t work with a pint cos you’d have to neck half a pint and that would be noticed. It’s an old trick.
I am absolutely fine thanks not stressed at all. Best wishes.

L

Lilac

He said people are only polite because they take psychiatric drugs he said people can't be polite without them. He thinks saying that is polite.

Shingle

Shingle

I'm sorry people are not being kind to you. It does happen often when you have been unwell. It isn't a nice feeling but try not to worry about it.

L

Lilac

I'm sorry people are not being kind to you. It does happen often when you have been unwell. It isn't a nice feeling but try not to worry about it.
Thanks and I haven't even been unwell! xx

L

Lilac

He said people are only polite because they take psychiatric drugs he said people can't be polite without them. He thinks saying that is polite.
And he also thinks that he is medically qualified and can read everyone's medical notes!

L

Lilac

My aunts/family couldn’t care less about me or my parents which I can prove.

L

Lilac

lots of people don't care
we are lucky if one person cares
I agree people are prepared to say they don't care about me.

Also they were laughing that I haven't been to bed with anyone but the only way they could know that is if they had a camera in my bedroom or any room I have ever been in.

They consider me to be so ugly and unlovable that they think I could never have had a boyfriend.

Shingle

Shingle

Don't worry about what they think about you
They don't know you and don't have a camera on you. Even if you were in a movie starring yourself, they still wouldn't really know you, so their opinion doesn't count.

To be a virgin is not a bad thing.

L

Lilac

She's kinda two faced to him. She says he is boring but the evidence says she won't go to anyone else. She says he is bad but she is having an affair with him she said. She everyone apart from me said he is bad. I don't know him.

L

Lilac

They say he has a lot of girlfriends and a wife.

Shingle

Shingle

It doesn't matter, focus on you, your life and what you want. Forget about the boring details of other people's lives. It is his problem and stupidity, not yours.

L

Lilac

It doesn't matter, focus on you, your life and what you want. Forget about the boring details of other people's lives. It is his problem and stupidity, not yours.
Oh it's not a problem for either of us and I don't know him.