• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

People with Antisocial Personality Disorder are the ones that emotionally and physically torment others in school

L

LogicOverEmotion140

Psychopaths such as serial killers are the ones who bully and humiliate others such as "weirdos", geeks, loners, etc. in school. Do you agree with me?

Serial killers such as Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Paul John Knowles had healthy happy childhoods and they are most likely the school bullies. Do you agree with me?

Summerof76

Summerof76

No, I don't agree with you. Most bullies are also victims. Out of my two biggest bullies at school, one was a victim of neglect and drug dealing & user parents; the other was a victim of neglect and of sibling sexual abuse. Neither were psychopaths and one went on to apologise for her behaviour towards me, when we we're friends in adulthood. By this time, she was a heroin addict, dealing with the trauma of rape & attempted murder and the mother of two children with severe health problems (one terminal). There was absolutely nothing psychopathic about her. Bullying me was an ego defence.

The other girl also ended up as a heroin addict, but I didn't stay close enough to her to get the apology, but seeing her years later there was nothing narcissistic (i.e. like Ted Bundy) about her either.

My mother was also a bully in school (and later in life). She and her friend once tied a pregnant teacher to a chair and slapped her across the face. However, my mother was also a victim of sexual and physical abuse for most of her childhood.

Pretty sure that most studies will show a leaning towards bullying being a behaviour often perpetrated by victims of abuse. Yet that doesn't mean that all bullied people become bullies!
Psychopathy is rare and while torturing others is something associated with psychopathy, bullying is far more common than the personality disorder.

Ras

Ras

Psychopaths such as serial killers are the ones who bully and humiliate others such as "weirdos", geeks, loners, etc. in school. Do you agree with me?
no i dont agree with you as saying they do one thing as a whole. If you did some research you would see a lot of serial killers were the ones who were bullied or had some type of abuse happen to them. Not all of course but a good majority.
serial killers were often known as the "weirdos", "loners" and so on..

L

LogicOverEmotion140

no i dont agree with you as saying they do one thing as a whole. If you did some research you would see a lot of serial killers were the ones who were bullied or had some type of abuse happen to them. Not all of course but a good majority.
serial killers were often known as the "weirdos", "loners" and so on..
Uhm no. Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer had happy childhoods and were all quite popular, well liked, and charming at school. Due to their narcissistic psychopathic personalities, they were most likely the ones who bullied others in school like how narcissistic sadistic psychopathic Internet trolls flame others online.

When I see Ted Bundy, Paul John Knowles, and Jeffrey Dahmer, I don't see tormented souls. Instead, I see overly narcissistic spoiled brats who lack empathy.

Ted Bundy, Paul John Knowles, and Jeffrey Dahmer don't look like tormented loners eccentric emo goth loners to me. They're more like they're made of the same stuff as those ancient/medieval cruel arrogant manipulative imperialist nobility social class warlords who committed numerous atrocities against civilians and those they look down on such as peasants and slaves.

Ras

Ras

Uhm no. Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer had happy childhoods and were all quite popular, well liked, and charming at school. Due to their narcissistic psychopathic personalities, they were most likely the ones who bullied others in school like how narcissistic sadistic psychopathic Internet trolls flame others online.

When I see Ted Bundy, Paul John Knowles, and Jeffrey Dahmer, I don't see tormented souls. Instead, I see overly narcissistic spoiled brats who lack empathy.

Ted Bundy, Paul John Knowles, and Jeffrey Dahmer don't look like tormented loners eccentric emo goth loners to me. They're more like they're made of the same stuff as those ancient/medieval cruel arrogant manipulative imperialist nobility social class warlords who committed numerous atrocities against civilians and those they look down on such as peasants and slaves.
You really need to do more research on those guys with their childhood, Dahmer especially ..
So yo have to be emo or goth to look like loners?

You keep writing about psychopaths and serial killers and claim they interest you yet you seem to know nothing much on them and just make assumptions

Empish

Empish

In my last message I started with psychopathy is rare...I meant to say it isn't as rare as people think.

jajingna

jajingna

Dahmer I think was a loner and a weird guy in high school. A classmate of his wrote a comic book (graphic novel) about him. My Friend Dahmer. He had a firsthand view into the behavior of Dahmer before he did all those horrible things. And yeah, Dahmer was weird. It was made into a movie also.