• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

People who drink too much coffee could start seeing ghosts or hearing strange voices,

P

Paul

People who drink too much coffee could start seeing ghosts or hearing strange voices,

People who drank more than seven cups of instant coffee a day were three times more likely to hallucinate than those who took just one, a study found. They stress that experiencing hallucinations is not a definite sign of mental illness and that about 3% of people regularly hear voices. "This is the first step toward looking at the wider factors associated with hallucinations," said psychology PhD student Simon Jones, who led the study.

More here

T

Tim Norman

Re: People who drink too much coffee could start seeing ghosts or hearing strange voi

More than 2 cups certainly leads to an increase in anxiety and general discomfort.

Just instant coffee ? Whats up with that ? :confused:

T

terri

Re: People who drink too much coffee could start seeing ghosts or hearing strange voi

More than 2 cups certainly leads to an increase in anxiety and general discomfort.

Just instant coffee ? Whats up with that ? :confused:
Absolutely nothing.

Hey Tim, so long as you do not get hives like my son did drinking rather too much coffee...... doesn't it just make you wonder?

Too much caffeeine I suppose, but look at those over in the middle east, europe, central and eastern, they have caffeine by the bucketload and really really strong, and they do not seem to have any panic attack disorders, though it seems that it is only the men who drink it in such huge quantities.

Hope you agree on this one. Especially, the Arabs....... they dont seem to suffer any anxiety problems, too busy eying up the boys i suppose and those raather undressed not british, not girls not for nothing, but both girls and guys, shagging whatever they can get their dirty little mother fucker hands on, even the sheep I hear, but what about the goats..

now there's a story i could tell you something about, the day when I was in a shop with some arabs..... well I would not go there if I were you, you keep away, and take rather care of yourself, i rather think you are terrific and fantastic you extremely clever man, do not not take care of yourself which means of course take care of yourself and you do not half look out for number one because there will be someone out there ready to take you over. I really do not like the look of that one who is rather not heading your way and you know what his name is and it is not half not osama bin laden not for nothing so do not keep your head down because i can tell you are an extremely brave man and what about a girl... you are not gay, i can tell that, but you have not half suffered terrible things and isn't it curious it has been just the ten years, very similar to me, when I began to have rather a lot of awareness even though I had been hearing voices all my life and never even knew it, and you know why, because I was rather well protected so it seems to me I was rather the top of the pile when |i was over in heaven in my previous not life of course not i was a top angel at the top of the pile and it all rather came down to a girl on earth to have to be told every detail to save our planet and you might not believe it but i do not half believe you are my kind of guy and i do not half want you on board when i go off on my travels and you may not know about astralling but i know a brave man who does who rather saved me this evening from a violent man when he attacked me with a knife, one with a point on the end and hurt me above my left breast.

oh no not again, and now they are both here, which do I choose our saviour one or our not our super zzzzeeees not for nothing so there i do not let on who is rather laying himself down to rather save this girl on earth and that is just what i need and now here you are mr tim norman and i bet you have a lovely mum on earth who is rather worried to edeath about you and your ways of thinking and i rather think she has no need and we need no introduction and now i am feeling rather sick again so please can someone please take over our red wine so that i can live more normal and leave that catholic church rather well alone befcause there are far too many and we would all rather sink on a rather large ship lots and lots of love

Terri ismsms xxxx

T

Tim Norman

Our government (the CIA in particular) created the group known as Al Qaeda (or "the base"). They were used by our government to get the Russians out of Afganistan in the 80's. They have now turned on the imperialistic USA, and I cannot blame them. They are a tool used to create wars, fear, disorder and take our civil liberties.

As far as the goat fucking.... maybe when high on drugs, under "mind control" or with guns to their heads.

However.... do NOT take me as a sympathizer to radical islamic militancy and their barbaric beliefs. A lot of them deserve what they get for oppressing and raping woman at will. We just end up killing too many innocent people being over there. It is terrible.

Regards,

Tim

I

imported_Kat

Hi Paul,
I'm new here and just now getting used to this site. As far as caffeine goes...I love it.
I've been integrated with my voices for a few years now. With no help at all from professionals. They would rather institution us all.
I find caffeine helps wake me up. The voices could really care less. They are always there. I joke saying they've been awake for over six years straight, and they swear I'm wrong. They say time is just different.

Anyway, if you're sensitive to caffeine, you know who you are.

Kat

A

Aine

It seems to me that hearing voices or having so-called hallucinations can be stressful and that drinking lots of tea or coffee (caffeine) is a way of relieving that stress. In other words, drinking caffeine is not necessarily a cause of hallucinations.

T

terri

Aine

How wrong you were and how right you was.

What about the Arabs who drink it as black as night, and how about those news nusbands who drink it all the while and get off on stress. That's about it really some can take it and some cant, just like me an alcohol, two glasses and I'm giggling my head off and my mouth, well says things my body don't need, and so it goes on and hey, what's a couple of glasses compared to a rather large truck load of tablets.

Not too much of a comparison, hey, if you get what I mean!!!?

Good on ya

Sausage

Maryama

T

terri

Aine

How wrong you were and how right you was.

What about the Arabs who drink it as black as night, and how about those news nusbands who drink it all the while and get off on stress. That's about it really some can take it and some cant, just like me an alcohol, two glasses and I'm giggling my head off and my mouth, well says things my body don't need, and so it goes on and hey, what's a couple of glasses compared to a rather large truck load of tablets.

Not too much of a comparison, hey, if you get what I mean!!!

Freedom of choice, hey, that's all.