• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

People who are around 50

D

Dazed & Confused

I don't remember Terrahawks. I don't think I've ever seen it.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Remember this Dazed?
Was always on at silly o'clock in the morning.

I loved monkey, however I wish I had paid more attention to the bits of Buddhist philosophy at the end rather than the fight scenes!

L

Lewis21

I briefly watched a show the other day from my childhood called The Banana Splits Show. I used to watch it when I was about 4 or 5. I only have vague memories of that time in my life, but I remember that I loved that show!

When I was watching the show I couldn't believe how old it looked. It looked like it was from another time. I also looked at a photo of myself from when I was 5. It was my birthday and I look so happy. I can't believe that 45 years have passed since then. Where did all the time go?

Did anyone else watch this crazy, tripped out show?
That was my favourite program when I was little, I'm 53 and I remember it well . Times were very simple then .I also loved Mary,Mungo and Midge , x

L

Lewis21

That was my favourite program when I was little, I'm 53 and I remember it well . Times were very simple then .I also loved Mary,Mungo and Midge , x
Oh and the double deckers , I really wanted to live on a bus after watching it 😂

N

natalie

I happen to be 50. I turned 50 back June, this year.

Q

quilteddown10

I remember that! It was on in the late afternoon here (I'm also in Australia), on channel 2 / ABC I think..

I'm technically too young to be here. 43. *slowly dissolving into the wall*
Ooh me too. Only 45. Youngster!

Q

quilteddown10

I briefly watched a show the other day from my childhood called The Banana Splits Show. I used to watch it when I was about 4 or 5. I only have vague memories of that time in my life, but I remember that I loved that show!

When I was watching the show I couldn't believe how old it looked. It looked like it was from another time. I also looked at a photo of myself from when I was 5. It was my birthday and I look so happy. I can't believe that 45 years have passed since then. Where did all the time go?

La La La. La La-La-La. La La La La La-La La La. One banana, two banana, three bana...

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

I can still remember the theme song well enough to sing it.
(Though I think I prefer the cover version)