• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

People think i dont care

B

Braveheart

I am so emotionless,faceless. I cant smile or laugh as dont have any reason too,I just want to be left alone and people say I dont care. I do but I am so emotionally exhausted,I dont have the energy to show it. I only have energy to cry,that's about it.
Thanks for listening

T

treasurebox

It is okay to not be okay. But when you have the opportunity, smile, engage in a conversation and be kinder to others. It will not take much effort to do this. It will also make you happy.

Q

queerghost

I am so emotionless,faceless. I cant smile or laugh as dont have any reason too,I just want to be left alone and people say I dont care. I do but I am so emotionally exhausted,I dont have the energy to show it. I only have energy to cry,that's about it.
Thanks for listening
It can be a really tough thing to deal with but I feel like communicating with people close to you and explaining that you feel as if sometimes you need to isolate yourself and it’s nothing about them or anything they did is really important as it will make them more understanding. Talking to a therapist about this is also always helpful so that you can get the right treatment for whatever you are feeling and be able to feel ok again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G i dont know what to do anymore Depression Forum 3
M Wanting to go out, but dont having anything to do there Depression Forum 11
L I hardly have anything, i dont even have a real human experience when it comes down to it Depression Forum 12
Wheelie Bin Barry Sad, dont understand, am i that bad a person? Depression Forum 14
Carol1952 I dont know what is happening to me Depression Forum 23
M Dont want to go on Another day Depression Forum 10
L I dont want to participate in this consciousness anymore Depression Forum 12
dedsh0t I dont know what do .. Depression Forum 8
TylersOutlet24 Depression/Anxiety - never ending emotional rollercoaster you DONT want to be on. Depression Forum 3
Carol1952 I dont know what to do I feel so depressed because I feel like I am losing my best friend. Depression Forum 10
S Dont want to be here anymore Depression Forum 3
Ladyfair I DONT WÀNT TO GO TO BED Depression Forum 12
Carol1952 Feeling depressed and confused and I dont know why. Depression Forum 122
C Take Care Depression Forum 9
Fairy Lucretia do you care if people don't like you? Depression Forum 29
M When care for simple things feels useless and nule Depression Forum 2
J Struggle to open up to the people who care about me Depression Forum 11
A NHS Housing for mental health care Depression Forum 2
lilbat have you gotten so bad you no longer care? Depression Forum 11
B I don't care about any consequences anymore Depression Forum 11
L I just want someone to care.... Depression Forum 4
Tawny Types of self care Depression Forum 24
I i've given up on life, i don't care about anything anymore Depression Forum 6
P Struggling to care Depression Forum 4
S Should I prioritize much needed self-care above reuniting with the guy I feel most deeply for? Depression Forum 5
E When someone hurts me I no longer care about them. Depression Forum 3