People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

O

OddyUmi

What has been going on with the clairaudience/telepathic/thought broadcasting life in general idk?

C

Canyouhearme90

People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

For the last few years it feels as though I've been in a "truman show" of sorts,

or in some kind of simulation where I'm {the focus/targeted} by the other {people/"users"} within a close vicinity of me- or by the "program" itself,

or in some kind of ocean of consciousness where everyones thoughts and actions bleed together in such a way that even our thoughts affect eachother more deeply than the overwhelming majority of people may realize.

It's like everyone around me can read my mind, no matter how logically I try to convince myself that it is all a delusion. The signs are far too telling.

I'm questioning reality constantly, constantly wondering if I can trust anyone, constantly wondering if anyone is real, I know these all have far reaching implications. I'm constantly stressed.
People always told me I was a "people person" and a "good man", though now I don't know what to do anymore, it's like I can't be around people very long or I just start to get so stressed.

It's like something is playing a game with me.

People respond to my thoughts instantly.
People around me visually react(it's not me making an assumption of whether they could "hear" me or not)- they physically contort themselves{their faces, their actions, what they say} in ways that would affirm that they are indeed aware that they can pick up on my thoughts as I think them.
I've tried various types of thoughts to get a reaction out of the people around me and the people react accordingly.

People around me are constantly doing this "cough" (anyone who has experienced this knows exactly what I'm referring to").

People around me are also constantly trying to play on any insecurities that I have. Sometimes they get very close to me and say these things under their breath as they walk by. It's clearly audible, I watch them say it- this is not some imagined telepathic attack or something.
They are constantly attacking my character/me.

The way they say things under their breath, it's so insidious.

Sometimes they say positive things- this usually happens when I'm trying really hard to stay positive and compassionate- though even then, they don't say it directly.

Also.
I notice that when I'm able to stay positive it makes them angry and they switch tactics(find another insecurity to talk about or take some other action to try to get a rise out of me).

They respond to my thoughts instantly.
Especially they "They can't read my thoughts" thought, like today I thought this at a person at work and they literally turned right around and looked me right in my eyes and started saying something in reference to something I've been thinking about often. It was like he was a robot.

The best way that I can put this is,

It's like that movie inception when they're in the main characters subconscious and all of the people are looking at them and stuff.
It feels like I'm in my subconscious or I'm in a simulation or idk.

It is as if everyone around me can read my thoughts, or that my thoughts are so "loud" that they force themselves into the {consciousness/mental space} of others- I think the "truth" of this particular matter would probably be a mixture of both of the aforementioned and several other factors unknown to me. I'm not sure though.

People around me mention things well within earshot or oftentimes directly to me, that pertain to things I've told noone and that are so incredibly specific to my life experience that it is difficult for me to be believe that "random" people around me are constantly speaking on things so {specific/niche} to my experience and that I just so happen to continuously be within earshot or in direct conversation with them talking about "random things".

People speak on things that are Incredibly specific to my life experiences of the past and even as they happen on a play-by-play kind of basis.

It is like a sort of double speech, that everyone around me is utilizing.

People around me are constantly speaking on different subjects/things, though all of these {subjects/things} are like a thin veil over what they're actually speaking about which is their {immediate surroundings/me}.
When I'm talking about "people", I'm speaking on literally everyone around me in my day to day life, from family to past friends to past relations to "random" people on the street etcetera.

It's as though some kind of portal or gateway or some thing opened up within me a few years ago and this "phenomena" is gaining more "depth" with each passing day, month, year.
It's like I somehow ended up in a different reality or something heavily altered my orginal one.

I know this may be hard for many people to grasp, or to even entertain as a hypothetical notion, so I do not bother trying to discuss this with anyone outside of the internet. Though I think that there may be more people who have noticed this "phenomena" at times or who experience to constantly themselves and don't know what to make of it and just stay completely silent about it.

Also.
I've read briefly about what some spiritual seekers/guru types of people call "the illusion of separation", which basically describes how everyone and everything is connected at a "primal" level and all of the {division/separation} between {forms/individual consciousness-minds} are the result of the "individualistic" posturing of the human ego

maybe this experience pertains to that somehow?

I've also read about other theories like one that says what we perceive as reality is a computer simulation of sorts, this also makes sense to me- though I'm undecided as to what this is that I'm experiencing.

Given how constant this "phenomena" is, 24/7, I think I'm coping with it rather well, though I'm not sure how anyone could live with this sort of perception for a long period of time without commiting suicide or forming a substance abuse problem or withdrawing from "society" almost completely.

I don't know if this is some kind of test, I can't really trust anything anyone says anymore. This makes just living difficult. Just waking up knowing that I'm going to have to deal with this 24/7, 365, is a bit much sometimes yknow.

They'll probably harass me even more in public and at work now that I've made this post about it.

I'm trying to stay positive. This has been going on for so long and it just keeps getting worse.

What am I supposed to do.
I have experienced this before especially the cough. People seem to get so angry as well as though I'm activating a bad force. I've had people tell me it will cause me to get taken away or my brother says he reckons I'm closer to death. I've had people answer put loud to things I'm thinking or pity me and say oh she hasn't figured it out yet.. or like tell me off that I'm bringing things closer like I'm about to reveal something that shouldn't be . I swear once I heard someone say in my head before I went to sleep I had to be reprogrammed. This lead to a drug induced pyschosis that lead to be being kept for 8 days in a pysch ward it was the worst since getting off drugs it has calmed down but I want to understand it I want to know what is going on I have always thought that there is a connection with dogs and they can tune in coz they have gone crazy barking whenever I find I get close into the frequency and it's like they are trying to get attention or that they want to be spoken to.... That being said I know how crazy that last part sounds but I had my brother's dog basically sending me crazy one night as I'm writing this the internet is lagging like I'm being followed with what I'm writing and it's creeping me out. The cough part really really made sense to me and I don't know why they do it. My phone keeps vibrating as I'm typing too.ill add more to this post later but I want you to know your not alone something else is out there I dunno of its like a good vs bad but something is happening to me or has happened to me and I think one day it nearly got me killed and that's why I ended up in hospital coz I was so scared the government was gonna cover up my killing and make it look like something else I called the police to they couldn't go we it up. I just rote so much more but the internet keeps lagging something is going on. I'd like to hear from you I wanna know what's going on I feel like the law of attraction is involved... This is the third time my writing has been deleted so I'm gonna stop now but I believe we can harness power and manipulate stuff but I just don't know how to but I'm gonna stop typing it keeps getting deleted and I'm getting angry so yeah thanks for Reading please reply

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spare235

I also feel people reading my mind & try to stop me to work by repeating what I think instantly. This thing keeps me away from being too religious which is a good sign I think so.

J

jonnyc55

Thought broadcasting and syncronicity is extremely real in my mind and is extremely unsettling, if a normal person were given a instant insight they would be crying like babies. I did, on the first night I realised what this world was.

I rather give up on calling it a delusion at times. I no longer regard psychiatry or medication as help but rather checking a box that they care. That is how it can feel.

In short Thought Broadcasting and Synchronicity is real mechanic. I think denying it, makes things worse and halts progression or seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Almost sadly contradictory is the people that want you to get better are too lazy to look into your experiences and fathom them. Victims of thought broadcasting can be too lazy in getting their point across too, or rather there is fear of being judged so progress is very poor from both sides - the victim and the helper.

The original poster of this thread stated that he was once regarded as 'nice man' or 'a peoples person'. So was I before my psychosis. The reason you was 'nice' and a 'peoples person' was that you didn't mind accepting the notion of a 'transparent mind' and was happy to be kind to others in your own head.

But if you look at this concept, it is freaky and life crushing. Your mind somehow gets understood by the world around you. We used to intimately connect in a highly substantiating way with the world before our thought broadcasting awareness. Our mind moved along with the world and any hiccups in this mind/world relationship was a mere learning curve to get back on track to ignorant bliss.

The Mechanics Synchronicity and Thought Broadcasting (my ideas)

Key:
External subjects - people, cars, noises that correlate or reflect your mind.

There are mechanics I think for thought broadcasting to work. Synchronicity is really, really weird. I can very much now see how the OP felt like he was in the Truman show. I will say this, you are not wrong because I see it and so do others.
Whatever your mind is heavily focusing on, the world seems to present to you a relatable thing in relation to your concentrated thoughts. I say what came first? The external subjects or your mental subjects, was you thinking a subject because that said subject was coming your way? Or was the external subject coming your way because you thought about it and you set in motion your meetup with the external subject.
Or a third option, you both came together at the same time, making you and I think whether there is a real thing called destiny, where we all have no choices and things come together no matter what our desires are.

A healthy fourth option is a humble perspective, a rather Buddhist like notion and that is things are attracted to like minded things. So in this fourth notion there is a choice for your mind and external objects to make the choice whether to engage with one another, does the mind think about an arising external subject or do something else, thus missing the real life coincidence. Does the external subject run to your locality or stay put?
The fourth option is more healthy it just means that our mind plays a part in the song of dance in the external world just as much as your body does but there is choice in what synchronicity events occur, thus your coincidences can be different or more fitting.
It is a bit like tailoring your synchronicity coincidences to be more understanding to your neurological make up.

Main Point Regarding Mechanics of Thought Broadcasting - How Your Mind Gets Externalised (IMO)

Very early on, as in, within the first second of witnessing and feeling thought broadcasting I thought how was that working. I thought quick on this one and quickly concluded that thought broadcasting is simply body language x1000. Your body movements, eye movements etc. connect intimately to your brain, so whatever you think and feel will echo to your movements. If you are thinking scary thoughts, your posture will look frozen. This is fairly obvious to normal people but normal people unlike us thought broadcasters don't publicly state that even tiny nuances/changes in our minds (brains) are expressed through our bodies too.
Every living creature learns the language of other creatures through their body expressions, they can relate to it. Every second of the day is spent learning these body expressions in relation to theirs. After all, we all have the same basic living instruments, a brain, perceptive organs of the external environment.
It is not complex at all what is going, just loads and loads of tiny changes being understood fully by our brains, as much as I can see what is going on at a subtle level so is the same for others looking at me.

Where I sort of stop believing in Thought broadcasting

Regarding the thought experiments where it can be proven that you aren't knowing the persons mind content. I can't really know what number between 1-10 you are thinking.
I do feel like in these experiments that the number thinker reserves broadcasting of expression to look more unreadable but still the probability you would guess the right number every time is very low.

So this is the gripe I have, the experiments prove that we don't read the content of others brains. But on some level others pick up on my emotions and I get scared that they are tallying their perception of me with the content in my mind. Maybe people are just humbly trying to weigh me up like I weigh them up.

My Current Conclusion

I think Thought Broadcasting is body language x1000, I think the level of nuances and subtleties involved with our mind and how our actions look to others is immense just because the intuitional abilities of other humans may actually be rather great but not accurate, so they could get close to how your mind state is but clueless to the content of your thoughts.
I think my healing lays in knowing the boundary of what others know accurately of me and what they don't know when we are in a room together regarding my mind.

I think the recovery is slow, but I think it involves some level of acceptance in order to move on and get back in the giant flow of the world, where it feels all revealed and understood once again, on every level.

The synchronicity part is genuine though, I see coincidences in the street that relate to my mind and I'm like 'My mind brought you here'. It really does feel that insane. I don't call it a delusion because a little part of me dies when I say that, so I feel there is some truth to my outlandish claims, denying it feels like loosing a piece of the puzzle. I think life is extremely more elaborate than common knowledge. The universe doesn't care about your feelings in regards to the nature of mechanics nor does it care what you think.

I feel like throwing my brain like a rag doll at life, going through what is occurring. Yes the news anchor shouldn't be reacting to my directed insults, but if he was on some amazing level, then I guess i'm boned and I really, really do not want to have to care what I think when around a person talking on my TV, that alone is unacceptable to me. I feel like I have right to insult as much as I want and the news anchor should just carry on like he felt nothing.
Before my psychosis those ideas never occurred to me. My thought broadcasting occurred with directed mind attacks. I just wonder if intention plays a massive part in thought broadcasting.
Mind and intention is probably the language animals speak with when they aren't making noises, it is how they orchestrate movements together or make elaborate choices, through holistic felt feelings and acting on it, it builds up psyche rapport to the animals in the group where their telepathy begins closer and closer to the origination of thought in the brain, allowing for instantons agreements whilst the human observer hears nothing.
It is all in the details and subtleties regarding the animal group's telepathy. Just use your imagination, you can see how tiny changes add up to a picture.
The smallest of smallest movements means the biggest things if it means a lot to you and your situation.
Ever seen those giant starling bird flock formations and movements on youtube?
They never touch each other, even with that speed and sudden change in direction. As a highly voted youtube comment said in the comments:
"Stunning! And not a single bird bumps into another. This just shows us what group cooperation and One-mindedness can do."

One-mindedness. Yeah. It is all fun and games until the intrusive thoughts kick in. Nonetheless, the starling bird flocks are strategically impressive.

I think there is a world to the mind and world connection, definitely. Just don't wait for culture to get to your standard of awareness.

Embrace the negative and positive parts of your experiences. I just find at time that squirming around the idea of thought broadcasting delays the physical occurrence of it in your life.

I have a phobia, fear and some irrationalities to get through. Sometimes I just accept i'm f**ked. Hopefully one day I can make a post saying I'm over thought broadcasting. But I don't think I ever will since the synchronicity (coincidental events) were real, visible with my eyes and totally related in time and place to my mind. And my mind feeling felt by others at a tiny nuanced level all day and night.
I don't like to think my cure is giving into a transparent mind but rather that my mind will make the world work for me again. I will be the driver of everything since at the moment, everything is in my head and 'see' and 'feel' it. I might as well get to work at making synchronicity work in full fluidity with my mind. With a little bit of acceptance and seeing how much power my brain has.

T

Theresistance

I’m very glad to see recent posts b/c I wanted to post for awhile but wasn’t sure if anyone was still on this thread. I had my first experience with thought broadcasting when I started smoking weed for the first time in college at age 18-19. I was in the bathroom throwing up thinking of a horrible thing I had done in the past and when I came out my roommate said something along the lines of “my mind was in the room.” He always had a crush on my gf so I still didn’t know the term but I wasn’t sure if it was me or marijuana had a clairvoyant effect on him and my gf so I tried to tell her to be careful around him but I didn’t know he was outside the room and again he told me the same thing. Since this was my first time smoking pot and I had never heard of anything like this I wasn’t sure if it was me or

T

Theresistance

Continued from previous post, computer problems. or people around me. So when I failed out due to wanting to smoke marijuana to alleviate these symptoms than go to class and deal with weird looks and unbearable anxiety, when I got back to my home town I continued to smoke weed, and for 3-6 months still thought I could control my broadcasting abilities more while I was high. I advise anyone who is experiencing this to stay away from any drugs b/c it will make it worse I realized like many people here it is very real and as everyone who expericened knows, no one will talk about it and no one has outright told me but I have seen proof. I have a experienced people responding to my thoughts verbally, one time my family’s friend was over for dinner and I asked him something crazy and profound in my head he said wow that’s crazy then my parents asked what? and I think he realized that I hadn’t said a word and just said he and I were having a conversation in a questioning tone. One time while high and screaming in my head my friend and his friend who I had never met so he didn’t know about my condition before was openly and verbally told by friend I feel sorry for his neighbors.” But I say all that to say this, it is very real in some instances and it is very scary b/c it’s not like music in your head it’s clearly out there in the environment. I have tried many medications none of which have worked eventually what I tried was dealing with the distress the broadcasting causes me b/c I’ve always been very confident in myself mainly b/c I’m kind of smart so what I realized is if your confident in your movements and thoughts but humble In your actual conversations it makes it easier you will get funny looks b/c people can’t undersrand why someone like you would be confident but if you experience this weird looks is a part of everyday life and then when you open your mouth they think/realize that your safeguarding your thoughts. I really would like to shut this off though b/c it makes life almost too hard me but if anyone knows anything about this that doesn’t include medicineI’m open to advice, I’ve been trying meds for different things since 13 and I’m not responsive to them at all

J

jonnyc55

@Theresistance

Medication didn't work for me either, I knew it wouldn't because at times it is very real like anything else that we can see and hear.

Things line up perfectly. Our thoughts line up with other people's emotions. I can't shake it.

For four years since I first got thought broadcasting I've never shook it. I've only got partially used to it. At first I thought it was all government and aliens but now I just see it as some weird hidden mechanic of natural life that I absolutely despise.

It is weird even if I try to be silent and force other people to be inert to my mind, they copy me and they too become rather aloof and silent, thus ironically still picking up my mind.

It feels like we are all conjoined together unescapably. It feels like independent thought without effecting others in some large or small way isn't actually possible.

My fear and pause to think negative things must of been silent before my psychosis and must of took my own pause on negative thinking as 'intrusive thoughts', i.e. something I didn't want to think because it felt 'awkward'. There is two sides to this 'awkward' coin, a) you don't want to think negative things about something because deep down you actually like it so there is fear within yourself to shut up (intrusive thought) or b) you have a fear that the person or something will 'feel' and 'know' what you are thinking thus making a situation 'awkward'.

I mean if there is something I disagree with on the news, TV or internet, I will swear or insult to my heart content and not be scared of what I think. But if it is something that I like or love and I think something negative I get worried or scared and try to shut of my negative thinking (which is unnatural and abrasive to my innate self).
This resistance to not think negative things about a thing you like, probably creates a heightened response so you begin to think you are broadcasting and that what you are really struggling with, is intrusive thoughts because you are happy to broadcast your hate towards things you actually hate without fear.

It goes much deeper though, the things we hate isn't un-logical, when we hate we are trying to correct a problem, so the 'hated' entity doesn't react to you so much as there is a lot of flow or open mindedness to take on board your criticism.
When you hate what you like then there is major confliction thus creating a big reaction and thus things you fairly agree with are more receptive to your negative mind.

I just wonder if typical OCD intrusive thoughts is what is going on in some cases causing us to get anxious of inner awkwardness making us scan the environment for the smallest clues as to others knowing our thoughts?

Otherwise I will be back to talk more about thought broadcasting and synchronicity. I'm far from done with this topic.

J

jonnyc55

Synchronicity is real to me though. Whatever I think or concern over I see people out in the streets reflect my concerns along with vehicles etc.

If I obsess over fat on my face and how i'd get a girlfriend looking like this then i'll see a lone girl walk past my window at 11pm looking fat on her face. Looking like she was there because of my concern over getting a GF looking fat on my face and whether the only girls I could get our chubby girls.

Or If I obsess over helicopters following me, i'll get helicopter fly stupid close to me and do circles (training).

If I am concerned about my sister i'll see loads of my sister's look a likes on the streets.

If it is about particular friends in a particular area, when I go to that area i'll those friend look a likes of my real friends who live in that particular area.

In short: Whatever is on my mind, the world will reflect it.

I have thousands of incredibly undisputable synchronicity's. I once was concern about feeling cognitively impaired on a long walk with my mother. And a kid out of nowhere with his parent comes round the corner who has cerebral palsy out.
I've never seen anyone with disability's be out on this particular walk which is way out in nature.

If I obsess over my ex-gf I will see look a likes of her walk by me looking like there are there due to my ex-gf being on my mind. The look a like will sport the same haircut and behaviour too and even look very similar.

I once went for a long walk being all angry, irritated looking and visibly talking to myself, as I calmed down I walked home and on the way home I saw a kid looking angry and visibly talking to himself.

The synchronicity I feel occurs when you are finished with what is on your mind. So when the intense thought pattern ends, then something in the environment will represent it immensely close and will meet your perception - audio, visual, taste or whatever.

There is a weird mechanic whereby when you are finished with what is on your mind you will be greeted with it physically in person, externally.

T

Theresistance

I definitely relate to everything you said and I apologize for not touching on the synchronicity piece b/c that is a very weird major part of my life. Do you thinks its just something that thought broadcasters experience or do we recognize it more when we experience it b/c a closer connection to our thoughts conscious and subconscious? I have experienced this a lot in active addiction and I thought it was simply my mind drawing connections where there are none but I’ve been sober for awhile and it hasn’t stopped. In fact I can’t remember most of these instance because it happens so often multiple times a day. I’m very introvert and in my head and it’s like at least %40 to %50 of the time I get abruptly pulled out of my head it has something to do with what was going on in my head. The negative you mentioned thinking is also a daily occurrence. I want to agree with people that I like but I often wonder if I’m smart enough (which is why I’m so confident in my smarts it’s a compensation mechanism) or if I even have my own opinions so I try I debate it in my head but it’s just oh that’s some stupid shit or fuck that politician. I guess it’s kind of the don’t show your true strength thing but that always leaves me wondering. The other instance of negative thinking is me thinking bad thoughts about people. I always think something bad about people when I first meet them but I’ve learned to dispute them and since I’m a broadcaster I know they can hear me and also it’s usually in the classes for mental health where this is happeneing so I believe that they can respect that I try to dispute these thoughts. I believe it doesn’t matter how loud or quiet your broadcasting only you know when your in the “zone”. ( just as with the cough real experiencers of broadcasting know what I mean) for me it’s when I’m reading but I also have this weird duality in my personality where I’ll think something bad then dispute with something good, but it’s a bit more than that. So I used to love reading but broadcasting has ruined my life but on the flip side I can stand up for myself so I’m too scared to read I’ll read them stop for months. Last thought then I’m done, I promise ;). I haven’t read about this anywhere or maybe I have and I forgot but I have this weird ability to synchronize my thoughts with my environment like moving cars specifically. I can synch with a whole room sober if I concentrate but high it would be easy to do probably b/c I read that and also relate to the fact that to introverts background noise sounds like white noise so if all noise becomes one you can link up with that and broadcast your own thoughts over that sound.

J

jonnyc55

so I believe that they can respect that I try to dispute these thoughts.
Yeah part of my getting over others hearing my negative thoughts about them and pausing my desire to think what I want is the knowledge that if they can hear or see my thoughts/feelings then they will know deep down I don't mean it, so I try harder these days to continue negative thinking.
I believe they will react to the negative thinking but will also secondly react to the other good feelings you have deep inside you. So I believe other people can automatically counter your own negative with your positive.
I believe there is a ebb and flow or near automatic state of affairs in the subconscious mind communication realm whereby negative things are dealt with in elaborate quick ways. Also negative things in telepathy domain isn't as negative as it is in the classical speaking conversation aspect - it is understood much more intimately to the point that it is almost respected.
But I will repeat what I said before, I believe others can look past your negative thinking of them and see that you didn't 'mean' it, and/or that you have goodness in you and lots of logic. I mean if you really was being negative about someone to your highest possible negative self then you would have good logic or heartfelt reasons for doing so which is readily understood.
The logic behind your negativity is also listened to. On-point connected logic is what talks the loudest in the telepathy realm IMO. I don't even think forced thoughts are even heard! Strong pure reasonful logic seems to move people, I think. I don't know though.

In my opinion: So even if we are being negative in our minds, we are no where near the threshold to which they would feel bad about our thoughts. They can see our good self just as much as our negative thinking. It is ironic, if our minds our transparent like we thought broadcasters say they are, then they can see everything else bout us too, even the good bits or neutral bits. In the transparent realm, no one can hide so we are all in the same boat, there is a mutual understanding to what goes on with pretty much everything and anything.
If others judge you about thinking negative then they too can't express negative thinking. On the 'subconscious' level we all oddly 'understand' each other. Sort of.
It is complex but on some level negativity is needed. For yourself and others. Negativity molds us and gives us continuity in tricky situations.
I too need to get used to negative thinking around others and even when i'm on my own. I feel it is key to my happiness - which is ironic but then again it is truly understandable since I want to feel flow and freedom no whatever I think.

Synchronicity is extremely weird. I had a really obvious one today; I usually look in this shop window because a slender pretty ginger girl I know works there from my old school, I just look in to see how her life is doing. Anyway, I've been looking in this shop window like 10 times now. So today I got a lift home and right near this same shop was a different girl to the one in the shop but she was a look-a-like, she was ginger, slender, pretty and had similar face expressions with a very similar face. So here we have a complete look-a-like of a girl outside the shop which has a girl who looks the same. This look-a-like just so happened to be near the same shop when I had came around the corner in a car.
This stuff I have noticed for years. What the hell is going on... I am not imagining this nor making it up like some random mentally ill person on the internet, I am much to mature for that and beyond playing games.
It feels like some extremely elaborate daisy chain than began in my brain and ended with a look-a-like ginger girl being in a spot where I always look at this ginger girl from my school. It is definitely connected to my neuron pathway. Our memories and experiences are rooted in our physical brain. We displace the world with our movements in a very key and lock way, we imprint on everything we do. Our molds reflect the patterns we use to press into the 'clay'. It is all connected. And thought broadcasting and synchronicity share the same path way.

Welcome to the highly elaborate yet incredibly simple world of total connectivity. We all connect from molecule to molecule, eventually. Our connections aren't always linear or classically connected. There are millions and billions of ways we get a message across.

The symptoms of this are really, really weird though and that is our struggle, the weirdness.

Unless my broken thinking patterns create 'glitches in the matrix' sort of thing. For a healthy person, they have so much confidence and flow that they never see the hiccups or glitches of their mind manifestations. Which doesn't disprove our thought broadcasting and synchronicity experiences it just means they don't get to witness the weird world of displacement and daisy chain consequences of their actions/thoughts as vividly as us because we create a huge bottleneck with our 'distorted' thinking that things become amplified.

synchronize my thoughts with my environment like moving cars specifically.
I also get the car synchronicity with my mind. The cars wizz by my window when major thoughts or feelings arise, process or conclude. This isn't all the time though so I don't know but it can feel obvious at times for example when you get a 'aha!' moment in your head and then you hear a loud car go by full throttle.

For all what I said I still don't know how it all works. The coincidences could be chosen by others maybe they chose to gravitate towards my 'vibes' or something rather than them all being automaton robots controlled by the universe. Haha. :peace:.

The state of happenings could be highly variable too, it may or may not happen.

I like to keep happy and put a emotionally happy slant on things otherwise I will feel like i'm in a world of highly connected nano bots. :scared:.

T

Theresistance

Thought broadcasting and syncronicity is extremely real in my mind and is extremely unsettling, if a normal person were given a instant insight they would be crying like babies. I did, on the first night I realised what this world was.

I rather give up on calling it a delusion at times. I no longer regard psychiatry or medication as help but rather checking a box that they care. That is how it can feel.

In short Thought Broadcasting and Synchronicity is real mechanic. I think denying it, makes things worse and halts progression or seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Almost sadly contradictory is the people that want you to get better are too lazy to look into your experiences and fathom them. Victims of thought broadcasting can be too lazy in getting their point across too, or rather there is fear of being judged so progress is very poor from both sides - the victim and the helper.

The original poster of this thread stated that he was once regarded as 'nice man' or 'a peoples person'. So was I before my psychosis. The reason you was 'nice' and a 'peoples person' was that you didn't mind accepting the notion of a 'transparent mind' and was happy to be kind to others in your own head.

But if you look at this concept, it is freaky and life crushing. Your mind somehow gets understood by the world around you. We used to intimately connect in a highly substantiating way with the world before our thought broadcasting awareness. Our mind moved along with the world and any hiccups in this mind/world relationship was a mere learning curve to get back on track to ignorant bliss.

The Mechanics Synchronicity and Thought Broadcasting (my ideas)

Key:
External subjects - people, cars, noises that correlate or reflect your mind.

There are mechanics I think for thought broadcasting to work. Synchronicity is really, really weird. I can very much now see how the OP felt like he was in the Truman show. I will say this, you are not wrong because I see it and so do others.
Whatever your mind is heavily focusing on, the world seems to present to you a relatable thing in relation to your concentrated thoughts. I say what came first? The external subjects or your mental subjects, was you thinking a subject because that said subject was coming your way? Or was the external subject coming your way because you thought about it and you set in motion your meetup with the external subject.
Or a third option, you both came together at the same time, making you and I think whether there is a real thing called destiny, where we all have no choices and things come together no matter what our desires are.

A healthy fourth option is a humble perspective, a rather Buddhist like notion and that is things are attracted to like minded things. So in this fourth notion there is a choice for your mind and external objects to make the choice whether to engage with one another, does the mind think about an arising external subject or do something else, thus missing the real life coincidence. Does the external subject run to your locality or stay put?
The fourth option is more healthy it just means that our mind plays a part in the song of dance in the external world just as much as your body does but there is choice in what synchronicity events occur, thus your coincidences can be different or more fitting.
It is a bit like tailoring your synchronicity coincidences to be more understanding to your neurological make up.

Main Point Regarding Mechanics of Thought Broadcasting - How Your Mind Gets Externalised (IMO)

Very early on, as in, within the first second of witnessing and feeling thought broadcasting I thought how was that working. I thought quick on this one and quickly concluded that thought broadcasting is simply body language x1000. Your body movements, eye movements etc. connect intimately to your brain, so whatever you think and feel will echo to your movements. If you are thinking scary thoughts, your posture will look frozen. This is fairly obvious to normal people but normal people unlike us thought broadcasters don't publicly state that even tiny nuances/changes in our minds (brains) are expressed through our bodies too.
Every living creature learns the language of other creatures through their body expressions, they can relate to it. Every second of the day is spent learning these body expressions in relation to theirs. After all, we all have the same basic living instruments, a brain, perceptive organs of the external environment.
It is not complex at all what is going, just loads and loads of tiny changes being understood fully by our brains, as much as I can see what is going on at a subtle level so is the same for others looking at me.

Where I sort of stop believing in Thought broadcasting

Regarding the thought experiments where it can be proven that you aren't knowing the persons mind content. I can't really know what number between 1-10 you are thinking.
I do feel like in these experiments that the number thinker reserves broadcasting of expression to look more unreadable but still the probability you would guess the right number every time is very low.

So this is the gripe I have, the experiments prove that we don't read the content of others brains. But on some level others pick up on my emotions and I get scared that they are tallying their perception of me with the content in my mind. Maybe people are just humbly trying to weigh me up like I weigh them up.

My Current Conclusion

I think Thought Broadcasting is body language x1000, I think the level of nuances and subtleties involved with our mind and how our actions look to others is immense just because the intuitional abilities of other humans may actually be rather great but not accurate, so they could get close to how your mind state is but clueless to the content of your thoughts.
I think my healing lays in knowing the boundary of what others know accurately of me and what they don't know when we are in a room together regarding my mind.

I think the recovery is slow, but I think it involves some level of acceptance in order to move on and get back in the giant flow of the world, where it feels all revealed and understood once again, on every level.

The synchronicity part is genuine though, I see coincidences in the street that relate to my mind and I'm like 'My mind brought you here'. It really does feel that insane. I don't call it a delusion because a little part of me dies when I say that, so I feel there is some truth to my outlandish claims, denying it feels like loosing a piece of the puzzle. I think life is extremely more elaborate than common knowledge. The universe doesn't care about your feelings in regards to the nature of mechanics nor does it care what you think.

I feel like throwing my brain like a rag doll at life, going through what is occurring. Yes the news anchor shouldn't be reacting to my directed insults, but if he was on some amazing level, then I guess i'm boned and I really, really do not want to have to care what I think when around a person talking on my TV, that alone is unacceptable to me. I feel like I have right to insult as much as I want and the news anchor should just carry on like he felt nothing.
Before my psychosis those ideas never occurred to me. My thought broadcasting occurred with directed mind attacks. I just wonder if intention plays a massive part in thought broadcasting.
Mind and intention is probably the language animals speak with when they aren't making noises, it is how they orchestrate movements together or make elaborate choices, through holistic felt feelings and acting on it, it builds up psyche rapport to the animals in the group where their telepathy begins closer and closer to the origination of thought in the brain, allowing for instantons agreements whilst the human observer hears nothing.
It is all in the details and subtleties regarding the animal group's telepathy. Just use your imagination, you can see how tiny changes add up to a picture.
The smallest of smallest movements means the biggest things if it means a lot to you and your situation.
Ever seen those giant starling bird flock formations and movements on youtube?
They never touch each other, even with that speed and sudden change in direction. As a highly voted youtube comment said in the comments:
"Stunning! And not a single bird bumps into another. This just shows us what group cooperation and One-mindedness can do."

One-mindedness. Yeah. It is all fun and games until the intrusive thoughts kick in. Nonetheless, the starling bird flocks are strategically impressive.

I think there is a world to the mind and world connection, definitely. Just don't wait for culture to get to your standard of awareness.

Embrace the negative and positive parts of your experiences. I just find at time that squirming around the idea of thought broadcasting delays the physical occurrence of it in your life.

I have a phobia, fear and some irrationalities to get through. Sometimes I just accept i'm f**ked. Hopefully one day I can make a post saying I'm over thought broadcasting. But I don't think I ever will since the synchronicity (coincidental events) were real, visible with my eyes and totally related in time and place to my mind. And my mind feeling felt by others at a tiny nuanced level all day and night.
I don't like to think my cure is giving into a transparent mind but rather that my mind will make the world work for me again. I will be the driver of everything since at the moment, everything is in my head and 'see' and 'feel' it. I might as well get to work at making synchronicity work in full fluidity with my mind. With a little bit of acceptance and seeing how much power my brain has.
I have to respectfully disagree with you in regards to thought broadcasting being simply body language b/c while that is true to some extent because body language can be a way of picking up on someone’s thoughts and emotions it is not what I have experienced. I do find it odd though that body language is simply broadcoasting and is accepted as such withought specifically calling it that. People will say that person looks sad and try to help even though you said nothing or even the many people can feel emotions of people they are very close to and can tell when something’s wrong, i.e. Pisces abilities. So that is true and very real, but what I have experienced is exactly what the symptoms name would suggest and what many people here have described. For me it’s a broadcast of my thoughts and possibly and very likely images from my mind. I have better control now but for the first 2 years I had minimal control. I have been upstairs thinking about how to write a book and asked my dad for help with this when I went downstairs he then repeated verbatim my theory on how to go about it which was a sports reference that was so specific and as standalone advice would make no sense unless someone knew what I was thinking. I also have heard music in my head since I was young and I am very aware of my environment and this is nothing like that, this is audible to me which is why I believe this much more than body language.

J

jonnyc55

I have to respectfully disagree with you in regards to thought broadcasting being simply body language b/c while that is true to some extent because body language can be a way of picking up on someone’s thoughts and emotions it is not what I have experienced. I do find it odd though that body language is simply broadcoasting and is accepted as such withought specifically calling it that. People will say that person looks sad and try to help even though you said nothing or even the many people can feel emotions of people they are very close to and can tell when something’s wrong, i.e. Pisces abilities. So that is true and very real, but what I have experienced is exactly what the symptoms name would suggest and what many people here have described. For me it’s a broadcast of my thoughts and possibly and very likely images from my mind. I have better control now but for the first 2 years I had minimal control. I have been upstairs thinking about how to write a book and asked my dad for help with this when I went downstairs he then repeated verbatim my theory on how to go about it which was a sports reference that was so specific and as standalone advice would make no sense unless someone knew what I was thinking. I also have heard music in my head since I was young and I am very aware of my environment and this is nothing like that, this is audible to me which is why I believe this much more than body language.
I don't really mean body language in the classical sense, I'm just seeing how thoughts, mental imagery or feelings get out to the external world at a mechanical level. I've never gone into the idea of telepathy or thought broadcasting as a stream of consciousness made of energy.

I mean it is possible there is something else to our world we ain't aware of on how telepathy can work. Science discovers stuff all the time. So sure.

When I said body language I meant the body is animating or staying still in a certain way due to the possession of the brain (brain controls the body also) and its contents. The code or message is understood by others in relation to environmental cues. Our body animation and stillness displaces the air or disturbs the static electricity in the air, vibrations on the floor, I don't know, like a chain of events - like chaos theory or the butterfly effect.
Everything passes on information no matter how small. The receiver will receive it much more vividly if the incoming stimuli is meaningful to them and their situation.
So how would so called vibration or air displacement mean anything? Well we all live in the same atmospheric conditions and have done for millions of years, we all developed in the same dynamics, so when these dynamics shift due to our actions then this new shift in dynamics is understood because the receiver can relate to the action you gave to the dynamics.

To make this obvious: So if I punch into soft mud really hard it tells the other person who walks by the punch mark in the mud that I was really strong. It also makes the fact that the person who punched the mud can't necessarily be angry because if it was a punch mark into hard mud it means the person didn't care if he hurt his hand or not.

What I mean is, I think others can tell what you are up to in accordance to environmental impressions you leave in your wake and how you react to current dynamics that we are all under.

I'm basically saying that our tiny little neuron firing's are leaving impressions in the environment ready to be understood by other people and their tiny neurons. Tiny neurons can relate to other tiny neurons. Tiny language.

So I say body language because the body is under possession of the brain's mood and its desire to animate or still us, and this binary like fashion effects everything in the environment and others can use the environment as a middle man to know how you feel in a very elaborate way no matter how small.

I don't know how to word all this simply, I haven't got round to that, I only understand it properly and coherently in my mind in a nice big holistic way.

Body language is not the best term to use since it instills in us the image of interview techniques and learning not to cross our arms to look angry or whatever so I guess my best way of putting it is that maybe thought broadcasting and synchronicity works courtesy of 'chaos theory' or the 'butterfly effect'. And our little brain neurons spark these chain reactions outwards - physically to eventually create a near image representation of our mind.

My focus on mechanics derives from a deep desire to move away from aliens, government mind control and demons because these theory's paralyzed me with fear for years making my life hell so I became desperate to find a more neutral way for how thought broadcasting and synchronicity could be occurring.

S

spare235

Im going to give you the mechanics now & if you choose to listen is your choice. I suggest you don't make it anymore complicated than it is with other theorys or assumptions. Lets imagine.. Anything *subvocalized* can be heard, google that word if you don't know what that means. This sub vocalization is mistaken for thoughts, we choose to subvocalize after the initial thought. For instance, i can think of the color red w/ out actually saying *red* in my head. When you decide to say the actual word *red* in your mind thats when you connect to others... your speaking to them. We do this without knowing it, but speaking in our minds is just like speaking out loud, but its heard a different way. Think of it like a hive mind.

Eliminate your inner voice, thats the only way. REMEMBER, sub vocalizing anything does not make it thought!! .. people get this wrong all the time... please remember or youll fall deep into conspiracy & paranoia.
Hi. What he said I think is the half part of the story. If we analyze real mind reading then the other person actually knows what you are going to perceive in your mind instantly whether inner vocals, feelings, or images which looks only possible if he also posses your mind thoughts at the same time or vice versa may be. This does not involve any inner vocal monologue that activates for vocals only.

J

jonnyc55

Synchronicity is real, and that is it. Or mind reading, the same in a round-a-bout way (literally in a technical way, I kinda explain this at the end)

I've had again crazy coincidences today and last night, that aren't coincidences because the events align with my memories and timing.

So I go to this bootcamp for fitness (45 mins sessions). On my first day there, I see a highly social women look-a-like of a women when I went to college for a year to do my English GCSE. These events are similar they both involved a friend making me go somewhere. A friend got me into bootcamp like a friend got me into English GCSE. I was unsure about both and in both NOW, there is a look-a-like women of the women from my old English GCSE course, looks the same, socially the same, same eye contact, same reassuring presence etc.
I question free will and our life mechanics with this alone like all the other so called 'coincidences' I've had or (rather) noticed in the last 4 years since my drug induced psychosis.

The other one was my mind preoccupation with the pretty women who were physically fit at the bootcamp and my need for fitness. These parallels and all the other neural happenings of bootcamp were copied this morning when I decided to go for a walk, as soon as I hit the main footpath outside my house a pretty physically fit women jogs past me, aligns perfectly. This event occurred the morning after my bootcamp, the one I had last night.

These events are connected. That is what is called synchronicity in spooky realms, where previous events re-occur but diluted a little, but connected nonetheless. This logically all makes sense, but people fail to recognise how mechanical our lifes can be. How restricted we our with what occurs. We can change how the synchronicity the responds but that is it, previous events that took place miles apart will look, literally look the same again at another time but obviously different but hell of enough for you to go, huh that's weird, she/he looks like x or this occurrence and situation looks like x. I feel that everything strives to connect strongly and any gaps will make up for it with coincidences, to strengthen any unresolved things in your mind.

You don't see what you possess sort of thing, anything in between will present itself with pin point alignment and make you question your free will.

J

jonnyc55

The pretty physically fit girl is a very rare person in my area. For her to align with me as soon as I hit the main path are odd of 1/1,000,000. But it occurs the morning after a bootcamp filled with physically fit girls.
This isn't coincidence this is mechanical logic. You see my mentally ill mind where I think my mind is transparent stops me from wanting to or naturally look at these pretty fit girls through fear of beings felt in the mind. This unnatural avoidance creates a pressure in the mechanics of everything else. That is why this pretty physical fit women jog past my house in perfect timing with me getting to the footpath. Life is trying to fill the void in my mind that I created last night.
All the logic points to this event having to re-occur. It ain't done with me because I wasn't done with it, that is why synchronicity happens to me. My mental avoidances with everything creates reoccurrences that are staggering. Amazingly, my mental illness of fear of transparent mind and my avoidances is actually creating physical alignments between myself and other things.
Ironically this means i'm not classicaly deluded at all. It just means i'm being hard on myself (mental avoidance due to fears) and physical weirdness is occurring due to it.
Mental illness therefore becomes debatable. In my eyes, mental illness is just a state of not being comfortable.

We are mechanical creatures, we won't know eachother unless mechanically there pin point sound logic behind it, like a snapped wire, it simply won't make an appliance work (understand) unless it is pin point connected from both ends of the broken wire.
That is what we are, we are pin point accurate machines.

J

jonnyc55

In time and space both sides of the broken wire must align perfectly for a complex appliance to work AT ALL.

J

jonnyc55

weird.png

Here is a weird synchronicity. I'm researching aripiprazole stored in fat and how weight loss plays a role. The answer to this question is given by a guy whose last name (highlighted red) is the same as my friend who got me into bootcamp yesterday (Dunn). (he was helping me loose weight)

So I googled next about my phone contract, so within the next webpage I look at, I get this:

weird 2.png

So let me explain what is going on here. The stuff in green reads about a guy called Michael who is 26 years old, first of all that is the same age as me, I am 26 too. But more to the point, you need to know what Is happening inside my head for you to understand the synchronicity.
In the green highlighted statement it says Michael 'does not wish to give his surname'. In my mind on the last article I was focusing and freaked out on the second name of the guy (dunn) because of the content relatability to my experience and what I was looking at. Within the next webpage I look at, there is a guy who says 'he doesn't wish to give his surname'.

The orange highlight in the second image relates to the green highlight in the first image. In the first image , the posters (Mark Dunn) slogan is 'a penny researched is a pound experienced'. If you look at the second image, with the orange highlight it shows a pound coin (British currency). This is a serious connection. Remember this is the webpage I looked after the first image.

My mind is part of this puzzle, what connects these images is my mind's experiences and feeling towards things. I'm a part of the puzzle.

This isn't a coincidence. They came immediately after one another, these webpages and there physical proof of a connection that my mind and experiences knows.

(A little synchronicity: The picture of the magician guy in the second picture reflects this whole theme, magic trickery, it reflects my mood. I don't see synchronicity as magic but a tiny bit of me does.)

I'll refrain from posting anymore synchronicity's unless they are super obvious and have good proof. But this one needed to be posted since I could give proof via screenshotting the PC.