People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

R

ronit

Im going to give you the mechanics now & if you choose to listen is your choice. I suggest you don't make it anymore complicated than it is with other theorys or assumptions. Lets imagine.. Anything *subvocalized* can be heard, google that word if you don't know what that means. This sub vocalization is mistaken for thoughts, we choose to subvocalize after the initial thought. For instance, i can think of the color red w/ out actually saying *red* in my head. When you decide to say the actual word *red* in your mind thats when you connect to others... your speaking to them. We do this without knowing it, but speaking in our minds is just like speaking out loud, but its heard a different way. Think of it like a hive mind.

Eliminate your inner voice, thats the only way. REMEMBER, sub vocalizing anything does not make it thought!! .. people get this wrong all the time... please remember or youll fall deep into conspiracy & paranoia.
I don't believe thoughts can be read or any of this, but I do sometimes find myself thinking really loudly in my head, like almost mentally hearing my thoughts. I wonder if that is a common thing that happens in schizophrenia, I am usually feeling excited when it happens and end up worrying that the psychosis is coming back.

K

kingYee

I don't believe thoughts can be read or any of this, but I do sometimes find myself thinking really loudly in my head, like almost mentally hearing my thoughts. I wonder if that is a common thing that happens in schizophrenia, I am usually feeling excited when it happens and end up worrying that the psychosis is coming back.

Thoughts can't be read, they will always be private. How do you know if your *thinking very loud*, what does that look or feel like to you? .. What kind of psychosis do you experience? ... Communication through sub vocalization is very real.

R

ronit

Thoughts can't be read, they will always be private. How do you know if your *thinking very loud*, what does that look or feel like to you? .. What kind of psychosis do you experience? ... Communication through sub vocalization is very real.
A bit like you were saying, I hear the thought in my head, as if I am saying it to myself in my head. My psychosis includes all sorts of delusions, the main one is that I have to help people who are being somehow abused and are communicating with me through gestures. More on topic, I've had the feeling a person has spoke a thought that I just had, or a word from that thought, or even a concept related to the thought, but I think this is just part of the delusional experience.

MidnightBlue

MidnightBlue

Hey guy's no expert or nothing like that but suffered the same, am I right in thinking we are naturally magnetic and this experience a result of becoming maybe more electrically charged. just my 2 cents..

Bang bang BANG" Goes the keyboard,
Caveman out :peace:

<u3

E

Eustoma

This happens to me every day. I can't stop it because I'm not aware of it until people react to it. I know I am thought broadcasting in real time because peoples expressions always change when they interact with me. I've had people say things to me that made no sense until I thought back on it later and realized they were actually hearing my "thoughts". I don't know how to stop this. Medication does not help. I don't go out now. Ever. I'm so scared all the time.

E

Eustoma

Might I add that I'm aware this is a problem. It's not a delusion I'm going through. I don't think people can really hear my thoughts I think that I'm somehow vocalizing them without knowing it. I remember one time long ago when I was in high school my teacher was showing us one of those mazes on the computer where it turns into a jump scare.

A bunch of us were crowded behind his computer and when the jump scare image popped up I distinctly remember screaming but doing it in my head. A female student in front of me screamed. I thought since I had screamed in my head and not out loud that no one had heard it. But my friends started saying that they had heard me scream. I denied it but then other students said the same thing. I always thought that they had confused the female students scream with mine but now I think the same thing is happening to me where I think it's only in my head but I'm somehow vocalizing it in a way where people can hear me.

I don't know how to stop it. It wouldn't be bad if all my thoughts were not so terrible... I'm either insulting people or judging them or thinking sexual thoughts about them. It is terrible and I really wish to move on with my life but this is holding me back.

K

kingYee

Might I add that I'm aware this is a problem. It's not a delusion I'm going through. I don't think people can really hear my thoughts I think that I'm somehow vocalizing them without knowing it. I remember one time long ago when I was in high school my teacher was showing us one of those mazes on the computer where it turns into a jump scare.

A bunch of us were crowded behind his computer and when the jump scare image popped up I distinctly remember screaming but doing it in my head. A female student in front of me screamed. I thought since I had screamed in my head and not out loud that no one had heard it. But my friends started saying that they had heard me scream. I denied it but then other students said the same thing. I always thought that they had confused the female students scream with mine but now I think the same thing is happening to me where I think it's only in my head but I'm somehow vocalizing it in a way where people can hear me.

I don't know how to stop it. It wouldn't be bad if all my thoughts were not so terrible... I'm either insulting people or judging them or thinking sexual thoughts about them. It is terrible and I really wish to move on with my life but this is holding me back.
hey, do you have anymore experiences you can remember vividly?

I

Izinaz

This is not a delusion. I know people cant hear my thoughts but every day i will think and response and judgement will occur from people around me as he explained (The cough) . I believe this is god speaking to me. Behind walls they speak to me directly. I dont know if thats my schizofrenia. They talk about me, and talk about me "cumming". Cumming is when what they say get so precise and so frequent that i panic and eventually get euphoric. My body go warm and my pupills dilate. Best high ive ever hade.

T

therealtruman

For most people on this thread experiencing this symptoms, I believe I have the answer, a plausible answer backed up by scientific facts, no paranormal stuff... please check out my thread "The Truman Show". It was actually one of the reasons why I read this post extensively, I posted that yesterday and on other forums before, when at the beginning you describe the experience referencing the same movie I had the feeling you are going through the same I am. In regards to people talking near you or using the same key words or expressions.. it happened to me and like I said, I think I have the most plausible explanation, please check out my post "The Truman Show" and let me know what you think.

L

looking4answers

i cannot find it when I search - can you put a link? thank you

T

therealtruman

mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread179743.html let me know if you can relate

M

mentalwierdo28

These type of things have been happening to me for 11 years now. At first it was real bad but now I think there is some key. some way OUT. what do you think?

D

dnt0618

These type of things have been happening to me for 11 years now. At first it was real bad but now I think there is some key. some way OUT. what do you think?
A way out? The only way out is not thinking about it. Because, even though you ignore it, you know deep inside that it's still happening. I just pretend nothing's wrong, but I can't stop it and I wish I could. But I'm interested... what's the key you're talking about?

A

A12345

Could you tell me details about your story?
And how do they broadcast thoughts?

O

OddyUmi

Spiritual warfare, so get ready for a spiritual battle for the souls that's been going on for a while. GL GB BS!

:innocent::evil:
Ephesians 6:12-13
Mark 4:1-25
Joshua 24:14-15

Last edited by a moderator: