People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

L

looking4answers

oh the point of the youtube videos - my friend said it is because I have watched all the targeting individual videos that these things have got into my subconscious and I am now looking for them or subconsciously making them happen in real life?!?! I don't know what the hell is happening

K

kingYee

You don't sound crazy at all, what your going through is real. Listen to your friend, I know its hard in the beginning to not think about the phenomenon but trust its the only way. Yes, its real, & no they cannot read your thoughts. Just because you speak in your mind does not make that a thought, think about that sentence okay? you must practice not voicing your thoughts in your head, ANY INNER MONOLOGUE is what can be heard.

K

kingYee

Im going to give you the mechanics now & if you choose to listen is your choice. I suggest you don't make it anymore complicated than it is with other theorys or assumptions. Lets imagine.. Anything *subvocalized* can be heard, google that word if you don't know what that means. This sub vocalization is mistaken for thoughts, we choose to subvocalize after the initial thought. For instance, i can think of the color red w/ out actually saying *red* in my head. When you decide to say the actual word *red* in your mind thats when you connect to others... your speaking to them. We do this without knowing it, but speaking in our minds is just like speaking out loud, but its heard a different way. Think of it like a hive mind.

Eliminate your inner voice, thats the only way. REMEMBER, sub vocalizing anything does not make it thought!! .. people get this wrong all the time... please remember or youll fall deep into conspiracy & paranoia.

L

looking4answers

wow yes that makes sense - that is sooooo helpful thank you very much - Does everyone have this ability or is it just some people?

L

looking4answers

oh good grief I have been going through life completely oblivious to it!

L

looking4answers

im 46 !! I cant believe it has taken me so long to see this

D

DarkSun

It was about 8-9 years ago I experienced this both ways, I could hear other peoples thoughts they could hear mine. It lead me to psychosis and would be easy to dismiss as Schizophrenia but it was to accurate and people would say to me "I was just thinking that" all the time. I remember a trip into town and it was like I could see something behind the charade, I went into a clothes shop and the hoodie said 'we are the worlds best kept secret' outside someone graffiti on the wall read 'welcome to the age of surveillance'. I know it sounds crazy but honestly looking back I believe it was much more than mental illness, there seemed to be a complete synchronicity of events

L

looking4answers

It was about 8-9 years ago I experienced this both ways, I could hear other peoples thoughts they could hear mine. It lead me to psychosis and would be easy to dismiss as Schizophrenia but it was to accurate and people would say to me "I was just thinking that" all the time. I remember a trip into town and it was like I could see something behind the charade, I went into a clothes shop and the hoodie said 'we are the worlds best kept secret' outside someone graffiti on the wall read 'welcome to the age of surveillance'. I know it sounds crazy but honestly looking back I believe it was much more than mental illness, there seemed to be a complete synchronicity of events
it doesn't sound crazy at all - you probably seen through the matrix - through all the bullshit that is here to distract us to the reality that we are being watched the whole time and probably controlled or trying to control us somehow

K

kingYee

the synchronicity does get weird at times.

G

Gregor Samsa

Had some crazy ass synchronicity going today as well.