People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

I

idk73

People reading my mind | Thought broadcasting | Targeted individual | Inception | Truman Show

For the last few years it feels as though I've been in a "truman show" of sorts,

or in some kind of simulation where I'm {the focus/targeted} by the other {people/"users"} within a close vicinity of me- or by the "program" itself,

or in some kind of ocean of consciousness where everyones thoughts and actions bleed together in such a way that even our thoughts affect eachother more deeply than the overwhelming majority of people may realize.

It's like everyone around me can read my mind, no matter how logically I try to convince myself that it is all a delusion. The signs are far too telling.

I'm questioning reality constantly, constantly wondering if I can trust anyone, constantly wondering if anyone is real, I know these all have far reaching implications. I'm constantly stressed.
People always told me I was a "people person" and a "good man", though now I don't know what to do anymore, it's like I can't be around people very long or I just start to get so stressed.

It's like something is playing a game with me.

People respond to my thoughts instantly.
People around me visually react(it's not me making an assumption of whether they could "hear" me or not)- they physically contort themselves{their faces, their actions, what they say} in ways that would affirm that they are indeed aware that they can pick up on my thoughts as I think them.
I've tried various types of thoughts to get a reaction out of the people around me and the people react accordingly.

People around me are constantly doing this "cough" (anyone who has experienced this knows exactly what I'm referring to").

People around me are also constantly trying to play on any insecurities that I have. Sometimes they get very close to me and say these things under their breath as they walk by. It's clearly audible, I watch them say it- this is not some imagined telepathic attack or something.
They are constantly attacking my character/me.

The way they say things under their breath, it's so insidious.

Sometimes they say positive things- this usually happens when I'm trying really hard to stay positive and compassionate- though even then, they don't say it directly.

Also.
I notice that when I'm able to stay positive it makes them angry and they switch tactics(find another insecurity to talk about or take some other action to try to get a rise out of me).

They respond to my thoughts instantly.
Especially they "They can't read my thoughts" thought, like today I thought this at a person at work and they literally turned right around and looked me right in my eyes and started saying something in reference to something I've been thinking about often. It was like he was a robot.

The best way that I can put this is,

It's like that movie inception when they're in the main characters subconscious and all of the people are looking at them and stuff.
It feels like I'm in my subconscious or I'm in a simulation or idk.

It is as if everyone around me can read my thoughts, or that my thoughts are so "loud" that they force themselves into the {consciousness/mental space} of others- I think the "truth" of this particular matter would probably be a mixture of both of the aforementioned and several other factors unknown to me. I'm not sure though.

People around me mention things well within earshot or oftentimes directly to me, that pertain to things I've told noone and that are so incredibly specific to my life experience that it is difficult for me to be believe that "random" people around me are constantly speaking on things so {specific/niche} to my experience and that I just so happen to continuously be within earshot or in direct conversation with them talking about "random things".

People speak on things that are Incredibly specific to my life experiences of the past and even as they happen on a play-by-play kind of basis.

It is like a sort of double speech, that everyone around me is utilizing.

People around me are constantly speaking on different subjects/things, though all of these {subjects/things} are like a thin veil over what they're actually speaking about which is their {immediate surroundings/me}.
When I'm talking about "people", I'm speaking on literally everyone around me in my day to day life, from family to past friends to past relations to "random" people on the street etcetera.

It's as though some kind of portal or gateway or some thing opened up within me a few years ago and this "phenomena" is gaining more "depth" with each passing day, month, year.
It's like I somehow ended up in a different reality or something heavily altered my orginal one.

I know this may be hard for many people to grasp, or to even entertain as a hypothetical notion, so I do not bother trying to discuss this with anyone outside of the internet. Though I think that there may be more people who have noticed this "phenomena" at times or who experience to constantly themselves and don't know what to make of it and just stay completely silent about it.

Also.
I've read briefly about what some spiritual seekers/guru types of people call "the illusion of separation", which basically describes how everyone and everything is connected at a "primal" level and all of the {division/separation} between {forms/individual consciousness-minds} are the result of the "individualistic" posturing of the human ego

maybe this experience pertains to that somehow?

I've also read about other theories like one that says what we perceive as reality is a computer simulation of sorts, this also makes sense to me- though I'm undecided as to what this is that I'm experiencing.

Given how constant this "phenomena" is, 24/7, I think I'm coping with it rather well, though I'm not sure how anyone could live with this sort of perception for a long period of time without commiting suicide or forming a substance abuse problem or withdrawing from "society" almost completely.

I don't know if this is some kind of test, I can't really trust anything anyone says anymore. This makes just living difficult. Just waking up knowing that I'm going to have to deal with this 24/7, 365, is a bit much sometimes yknow.

They'll probably harass me even more in public and at work now that I've made this post about it.

I'm trying to stay positive. This has been going on for so long and it just keeps getting worse.

What am I supposed to do.

I

idk73

There's also a "recurring girl (girlfriend/love interest)" that keeps following me through different jobs/places/life.

Every time a girl "finds her way into my life", she has the same ethnicity, the same age-range or level of maturity, similar appearance, same personality and when I say the same personality I mean the same personality. It's like the same soul of the girl I first liked keeps jumping from body to body trying to connect with me.

If that wasn't disorienting enough in itself,

This "newest version" literally repeated everything about my last relationship that we'd has disagreements on in the past.

She reads my mind just like everyone else.
The last version of her probably read my mind too and I was just too unaware to notice it.

It feels like she is literally a clone who has prior information on me and is using that to try to bait me into a false-relationship, for what reason I don't know.

The things she says are beyond personal and there's no way she could know in advance and she's using those things to try to force a bond and I can tell.

I just try my best to ignore her, except my heart is pulled towards her, I'm doing my best to just nullify any attraction to her. I succeeded the other week and now the connection has reopened a little unfortunately.

Why is this happening to me.

I

idk73

Since no one is responding, I'll just go ahead and dump everything here

I

idk73

Also.

A current theme lately has been "having the key"/"getting the key"/"remembering the key"- something to that effect. Multiple people have been saying this- directly to me and otherwise and I have no idea what it means.

A theme that might connect to this one is one from a couple months ago where the people around me were saying that I "opened a door"/"left the door open". I didn't know what that meant, though now I think maybe they meant a portal or something? I don't know. If it has something to do with how my reality has changed, maybe that means that I need to close this door?

Also.

People are constantly insulting my intelligence or literally calling me stupid under their breaths, in a way to make sure I know that it's directed at me and no one else.

People often cough or have a small mishap after they say something or try to do something negative to me- not always though.

All of these things are really stressing me out.

I know sharing all of this is just going to make them harass me more and try to get me to breakdown in public or try to get me to quit my job.

Also.

At work the people around me will constantly say "just give up"(quit) under their breaths as they're passing by me whenever I'm getting stressed out by the work.

O

Old Manager

For the last few years it feels as though I've been in a "truman show" of sorts,

or in some kind of simulation where I'm {the focus/targeted} by the other {people/"users"} within a close vicinity of me- or by the "program" itself,

or in some kind of ocean of consciousness where everyones thoughts and actions bleed together in such a way that even our thoughts affect eachother more deeply than the overwhelming majority of people may realize.

It's like everyone around me can read my mind, no matter how logically I try to convince myself that it is all a delusion. The signs are far too telling.

I'm questioning reality constantly, constantly wondering if I can trust anyone, constantly wondering if anyone is real, I know these all have far reaching implications. I'm constantly stressed.
People always told me I was a "people person" and a "good man", though now I don't know what to do anymore, it's like I can't be around people very long or I just start to get so stressed.

It's like something is playing a game with me.

People respond to my thoughts instantly.
People around me visually react(it's not me making an assumption of whether they could "hear" me or not)- they physically contort themselves{their faces, their actions, what they say} in ways that would affirm that they are indeed aware that they can pick up on my thoughts as I think them.
I've tried various types of thoughts to get a reaction out of the people around me and the people react accordingly.

People around me are constantly doing this "cough" (anyone who has experienced this knows exactly what I'm referring to").

People around me are also constantly trying to play on any insecurities that I have. Sometimes they get very close to me and say these things under their breath as they walk by. It's clearly audible, I watch them say it- this is not some imagined telepathic attack or something.
They are constantly attacking my character/me.

The way they say things under their breath, it's so insidious.

Sometimes they say positive things- this usually happens when I'm trying really hard to stay positive and compassionate- though even then, they don't say it directly.

Also.
I notice that when I'm able to stay positive it makes them angry and they switch tactics(find another insecurity to talk about or take some other action to try to get a rise out of me).

They respond to my thoughts instantly.
Especially they "They can't read my thoughts" thought, like today I thought this at a person at work and they literally turned right around and looked me right in my eyes and started saying something in reference to something I've been thinking about often. It was like he was a robot.

The best way that I can put this is,

It's like that movie inception when they're in the main characters subconscious and all of the people are looking at them and stuff.
It feels like I'm in my subconscious or I'm in a simulation or idk.

It is as if everyone around me can read my thoughts, or that my thoughts are so "loud" that they force themselves into the {consciousness/mental space} of others- I think the "truth" of this particular matter would probably be a mixture of both of the aforementioned and several other factors unknown to me. I'm not sure though.

People around me mention things well within earshot or oftentimes directly to me, that pertain to things I've told noone and that are so incredibly specific to my life experience that it is difficult for me to be believe that "random" people around me are constantly speaking on things so {specific/niche} to my experience and that I just so happen to continuously be within earshot or in direct conversation with them talking about "random things".

People speak on things that are Incredibly specific to my life experiences of the past and even as they happen on a play-by-play kind of basis.

It is like a sort of double speech, that everyone around me is utilizing.

People around me are constantly speaking on different subjects/things, though all of these {subjects/things} are like a thin veil over what they're actually speaking about which is their {immediate surroundings/me}.
When I'm talking about "people", I'm speaking on literally everyone around me in my day to day life, from family to past friends to past relations to "random" people on the street etcetera.

It's as though some kind of portal or gateway or some thing opened up within me a few years ago and this "phenomena" is gaining more "depth" with each passing day, month, year.
It's like I somehow ended up in a different reality or something heavily altered my orginal one.

I know this may be hard for many people to grasp, or to even entertain as a hypothetical notion, so I do not bother trying to discuss this with anyone outside of the internet. Though I think that there may be more people who have noticed this "phenomena" at times or who experience to constantly themselves and don't know what to make of it and just stay completely silent about it.

Also.
I've read briefly about what some spiritual seekers/guru types of people call "the illusion of separation", which basically describes how everyone and everything is connected at a "primal" level and all of the {division/separation} between {forms/individual consciousness-minds} are the result of the "individualistic" posturing of the human ego

maybe this experience pertains to that somehow?

I've also read about other theories like one that says what we perceive as reality is a computer simulation of sorts, this also makes sense to me- though I'm undecided as to what this is that I'm experiencing.

Given how constant this "phenomena" is, 24/7, I think I'm coping with it rather well, though I'm not sure how anyone could live with this sort of perception for a long period of time without commiting suicide or forming a substance abuse problem or withdrawing from "society" almost completely.

I don't know if this is some kind of test, I can't really trust anything anyone says anymore. This makes just living difficult. Just waking up knowing that I'm going to have to deal with this 24/7, 365, is a bit much sometimes yknow.

They'll probably harass me even more in public and at work now that I've made this post about it.

I'm trying to stay positive. This has been going on for so long and it just keeps getting worse.

What am I supposed to do.
This type of thing happened to me in church once.
I was told by the preacher that if people attack me with words in church again I should seek legal aid because what they are doing was breaking the law.
Us crazys need to know and stand up for our rights bulling is a crime no matter if its bushing or not its breaking the law they need to be dealt with.

I

idk73

This type of thing happened to me in church once.
I was told by the preacher that if people attack me with words in church again I should seek legal aid because what they are doing was breaking the law.
Us crazys need to know and stand up for our rights bulling is a crime no matter if its bushing or not its breaking the law they need to be dealt with.
I don't think you're talking about the same thing that I am.

I

idk73

Also.

They all keep talking about "killing", like "I almost killed you" or "sorry for killing you"

Why is this happening.

I'm trying to just get it all out now, because I know if I keep posting about it it'll just get worse- I don't think that it can get much worse though.

P

pansdisease

Yes, some can see/hear your thoughts, tis true as fuckity fuck fuck.

Nothing is secret here when it comes to thoughts or feelings, not to them it isn't.

They can also use people's brains to see and hear what they are seeing and hearing. They can also use people's brains to feel what they feel. Anything in the brain, they can just tap that.

There can also be insertions of thought and feeling into a person.

They can see all of your memories as well, or even wipe memories, or add false ones.

They can induce visuals or auditory of any kind as well as tactile and the other senses.

They can give you dreams to.

choice can be over ridden and forced as well, imperio!

Frank Zappa - Torture Never Stops - YouTube

O

Old Manager

Also.

They all keep talking about "killing", like "I almost killed you" or "sorry for killing you"

Why is this happening.

I'm trying to just get it all out now, because I know if I keep posting about it it'll just get worse- I don't think that it can get much worse though.
There going out of there way as a group to trigger you off on purpose.
If you don't ring Lifeline or a Suportworker these peoples brainwashing will program you to do things you don't want to do.
People change there lives if there is enough pier pressure.
If completely wrong if you don't seek help then no one can help you because your rejecting any help people offer you.

I

idk73

Yes, some can see/hear your thoughts, tis true as fuckity fuck fuck.

Nothing is secret here when it comes to thoughts or feelings, not to them it isn't.

They can also use people's brains to see and hear what they are seeing and hearing. They can also use people's brains to feel what they feel. Anything in the brain, they can just tap that.

There can also be insertions of thought and feeling into a person.

They can see all of your memories as well, or even wipe memories, or add false ones.

They can induce visuals or auditory of any kind as well as tactile and the other senses.

They can give you dreams to.

choice can be over ridden and forced as well, imperio!

Frank Zappa - Torture Never Stops - YouTube
That sounds accurate.

A user in another thread told me that "they" were actually spirits manipulating me through my mind, which also makes sense to me as there seems to an esoteric element to what has been happening to me.

I'm not sure whether it's the people themselves treating me this way, or if there is in fact some kind of spirit(s) jumping from body to body, controlling people around me.
The latter would make sense because of that "cough" thing that so many of them do and the way that they regurgitate information- its like a hivemind, once one knows it they all know it.

They get angry when I start "yelling" my thoughts in within my head, one of them always says something relating directly to it, it agitates them.

The way you explained it makes me think of that movie "Dark City".

I just want it to stop.

It feels like I can't trust anyone anymore.

I tried to sever ties with my ex (I thought that maybe this would lessen the intensity of the attacks and get "her"/her "personality/spirit" to stop following me through life). I told her to get rid of everything that had to do with me like belongings, pictures etc and later when I tried to finalize it she told me how sad it made her and how she wanted to keep some of the things because they made her happy.
I was conflicted(to say the least), because of course I felt that such a request might sadden her, though at the same time there was a nagging thought(s) of "is she even real though? is it possible to hurt her feelings? is any of this real?".

What kind of life is this, is it really worth living? It seems like their goal, or at least one of their goals, is to get me to kill myself.

I

idk73

There going out of there way as a group to trigger you off on purpose.
If you don't ring Lifeline or a Suportworker these peoples brainwashing will program you to do things you don't want to do.
People change there lives if there is enough pier pressure.
If completely wrong if you don't seek help then no one can help you because your rejecting any help people offer you.
It's so many people though.

It's not just some specific group. It spans all of my co-workers from my jobs from the last few years, all of my family, all of my friends.
It has been really intense at work the last few years.
They recycle phrases like the one I mentioned and repeat them at every job and sometimes I'll hear them out in public.

I try not to listen to what anyone says out in public and I try to ignore everyone around me, yet their words still affect me- when they talk it feels like they're talking directly into my ear (I cannot articulate this very well in this moment).

Who exactly am I supposed to contact?

I feel like I'm going to have to file for disability or something sometime soon, it's getting hard to handle.

And they're probably just going to harass me even more at work since I keep posting about it on the internet.

From what I've read, the gvnmnt has used similar tactics to what i'm experiencing to mind control mass shooters.
Idk the origin of what I'm experiencing though.

And yea, pier(/peer?) pressure has already caused me to change my life completely already. Years ago I was very angry all the time and made negative music and some people reacted very negatively to it and made me rethink my life, so I gave up that way of being and the art that accompanied it and tried to become a better person. I began to search for truth and to give hope to people. I tried to be a role-model. A few years later, now this is happening. It's like it would've been better for me to have just stayed how i was.

I don't have friends anymore, they all said things just like everyone else. They messed with my mind often and I could tell they enjoyed it and they thought I didn't notice most of the time because I wouldn't say anything about it most times.

Typing this, I remember one time being high after smoking weed with one of my old friends a couple years ago (I've been sober for a while now), and as we were walking on a path outside he was talking under his breath and kind of laughing as he said "the govnmnt is going to come and get you" just as a black helicopter flew overhead fairly low to the ground. I felt like my reality was melting, it was very surreal. I just tried to ignore and push it out of my mind, which worked because I haven't really thought about it until now.
There was another time, again when I was under the influence, when another old friend, was telling me something to the effect of I should stop getting so fired up about trying to "correct" societal ills and that the govnmnt is just doing its job and that I "shouldn't try to cause any problems"- I remember while he was giving me this talk that his energy was incredibly negative like I've never felt in real life, it was piercing me on some level in a bad way. I felt like he was exaggerating my "efforts", yet something about his approach seemed so sinister and almost inhuman. Afterwards I mentioned what he said to the friend I mentioned above and he snickered about it and said something to the effect of "no big deal, he gets emotional sometimes".
I didn't remember both of these events until now. At a time I had looked fairly deep into the myriad of mind control techniques/psychological methods employed by major corporations and govmnt entities and I would share my findings on social media.
I haven't really considered this phenomena to be something a specific group/agency is responsible for, I think it's happened to people who've had a completely different background than me. idk, I think they'd have "bigger fish to fry".

Idk what this is or why it's happening.

O

Old Manager

If I was in your shoes what would I do...
You need a non-dangerous stress relief for starters.
No one can think strait with too much stress.
Some crazy's here Draw paintings of feelings.
I express my feelings here by posting YouTube music that others have made.
I also play Xbox One to re-leave the stress of being a carer for my very ill wife.
There's a couple of sayings that come to mind here,
"stuff the planet, God approves of me. I couldn't care less about anyone else"
And
"Ignorance is bliss"
Basicy you need a voice by it a spirit or human that accepts you and approves of your company.
Then you can say fuck all the others I'm enjoying my life with me buddy.
It does not matter what the world thinks as someone says hay your ok you know.

I am picking up you got a bit of paranoia.
I am also reading this problem has been going on for years.
Feelings can change but not unless we change replacing what is giving bad feelings with something that produces good feelings.
There thinking that I have come across that's only party true but its in the right direction,
"Fill your life with good thinking and your heart will be filed with good feelings
and Fill your life with bad and your heart will produce feelings of badness"
There is another saying that is very simular, but only party true,
"look for the good in life, and your heart will produce good feelings
and
Fill your life with bad in life, and your heart will produce bad feelings"
These sayings are only party true because of this.
"If your words are not backed up with actions that prove your not lying, then its only pretend its not real"
Yesterday I was feeling depressed and thinking all bad.
I said I will do shit that produces happiness.
I love to drive so I put on GTA 5 racing.
I abused myself on hot coffee as I know that cheers me up.
I played Top 40 music on YouTube at high volume and raced.
Very soon I was living heaven on earth and I couldn't give a shit about the rest of life.
I was enjoying myself.

I hope this advice works as its did work for me yesterday. bye

S

sumaznkid124

Hey, I am experiencing the exact thing. everybody around me is repeating these same words, everywhere i go, they also say that i deserve it. Somebody who really didnt like me spread humors about me i think. And now everywhere i go. everybody says this words that these people claim i say. Its really horrible, even my neighbors are doing it. They literally would sit there all day all night ease dropping trying new ways to get me to tick. like keep repeating certain words and get me so paranoid that i say something. I get harassed even at work. Like my coworkers tell the costumers to do it or something. It got so stressful i ended up quitting my job. I am trying to find some kinda of community or support group that experience this also. Maybe that can bring my stress level down.

L

LxICON

I can very much relate to the experiences that you've been through, so much so that I created an account here just to make this post. How are things for you nowadays? I suppose I'm asking, is there hope?

You aren't alone in these experiences, idk73.

Last edited:
S

sumaznkid124

Things seem to be getting worser.. But to me the best way to cope is to just keep busy 24/7. Eat healthy, exercise. Because of this its been difficult to get a job. Where are you located?

L

LxICON

East coast. I'm not comfortable sharing anything more specific.

S

sumaznkid124

I'm at the west coast. What have you been going theough

L

LxICON

Pretty much what idk73 detailed in his post, all of those same things. It's been better lately though. Not perfect, but better.