• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

People in disguise? Undercover? Actors?

Z

Zoe1

I know what you mean there is just you in the universe
and nobody else understands

Z

Zoe1

bit like the red dwarf rimmer monster

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 17.43.21.png

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Hahaha I don't have the dedication to make multiple accounts 😝 But I get that lonely feeling too, you know..sometimes "we are one" feels amazing...other times...it feels so cold and empty

B

butterfly88

My tummy is making really weird sounds, I need more coffee.. :coffee: "its a cycle"

bpd2020

bpd2020

I can understand you feeling like that. You can never be sure a person online is genuine and if you have had a bad experience you will have doubts.

Z

Zoe1

I don't see why its only people online that are untrustworthy
like as if I'm a good judge of character in real life ?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

I definitely worry about it more with online-people but I still worry about it with people in real life too :unsure:

B

butterfly88

All worlds a stage..
See, shakespeare said that not me okay? Dont remove my post

B

butterfly88

All worlds a stage..
See, shakespeare said that not me okay? Dont remove my post

Dude, im real im real im real.. See i can touch myself... Yes yes yes, im real.. Im as real as you.. Its either we all are equally fake or equally real, take your pick. Its either glass half empty or glass half full..

B

butterfly88

not sure nymore, its like when you start to think you understand stuff, you realize you dont understand anything. Life is a constant state of.. Uhh.. Uncertainity..

E

Elisante

Taking a break
I can understand you feeling like that. You can never be sure a person online is genuine and if you have had a bad experience you will have doubts.
Yeah and they may as well have multiple accounts. Or follow you from one forum to the other. Or hack you and gain access to your camera. The internet is not very safe, sometimes I think about breaking my cell phone once and for all and never go online again. Or go near any form of electronic device.