• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

People in disguise? Undercover? Actors?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

It's just been on my mind a lot. Now that I think about it...I've been thinking like this for a long time.
I don't see many people in real life, especially right now, but I also constantly think people online are the same person or people that I know, with multiple accounts...it's just an unsettling feeling...
Does anyone else deal with this feeling?

B

butterfly88

Like.. Everybody you meet online? The same feeling?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Like.. Everybody you meet online? The same feeling?
Not everyone feels like the same person but I always seem to think everyone is "not real" or "not genuine" in some way :(

B

butterfly88

Well.. Atleast you dont feel you are locked up in an alien test tube and being experimented on.

B

butterfly88

Which ia fun btw, at this point i can take anything.. Which is actually the point i think, if you can accept anything, you are free from everything.

B

butterfly88

Well, its either im dreaming and everything i dream is me.. Or an alien test tube.. Being experimented on.. Lol..

Atleast to this voice, thats what it feels like. But i feel differently at different times, in different states of mind.

B

butterfly88

But yeah.. Its really fun when you actually start enjoying it.. You feel so free? Imagine any fucking thing you want, whos to say you should only feel like this or that?

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Well.. Atleast you dont feel you are locked up in an alien test tube and being experimented on.
Hm...I don't feel like I am in an alien test tube but I definitely do feel like I am being experimented on..in a way..a mind-way
I've accepted this too. But as you know..I am trying to take control/responsibility back

B

butterfly88

Of course they have got a name for it hahaha. We can make up new ones everyday, until we can get ourselves to accept the truth, that nothing is real... that is fun too. But its more fun to think everything is real ;)

Z

Zoe1

multiple identities online are actually possible
using a proxy address

I think sometimes I see them where they are not though

B

butterfly88

When you know everything, you are a slave, when you know nothing.. Mhh.. You will know, when you know nothing, you are everything. Then you are god, then you know, you are experimenting on yourself, but thats for another state of consciousness.

B

butterfly88

I think you should make multiple accounts too.. And play, if that makes you feel better. You can be an alien kitten and a butterfly at the same time.

B

butterfly88

It is so weird when you feel you are talking to yourself, when i talk to people, they say to me that im talking as them and freak out.

B

butterfly88

Then i really really feel im talking to myself, then i feel im alone in the universe, then i feel lonely.