• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

People exploiting your weaknesses aka Thought Broadcasting

L

linus

Have you considered to take some time to learn more about mental health disorders? It seems like you are stuck with the TB stuff and you might miss pieces from the puzzle

Y

Yoshi 663682

Why do people like to do/say stuff to make you angry even though they know you have Mental Health problems? I think it must be the worldly thing to do now a days, kick a man when he's down you know.

It's like the thought broadcasting delusion in schizophrenic people. Negative thoughts seem to make people worse in the prosecution towards us individuals who suffer with the delusion. The personal attacks are really dreadful because they are using our thoughts against us. It's not coincidence because the timings of these noises are not frequently used. For instance it can be silent for many hours then when my brain has fearful thought the noise starts.

Nothing is worthwhile anymore. People are the main culprit, also Gang Stalking has become a new thing since 2012 onwards people like to play mind games with us lot. You know what I'm talking about, people coughing, laughing and intentionally doing stuff to get you down or should I say control you. Certain Tricks to get us to become weak, to rob us of our dignity etc. Notice how they look up on television when talking. It seems I'm the only one willing to speak out truthfully.

I also believe in telepathy because it has been happening for about 8 years now, what I describe as deliberate noises such as banging doors, people coughing and the imitation such as copying what you say like the word 'yeah'.

Before you ask yes I have been labelled/diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic but the things I'm talking about are not fake or made up they are really happening. Many others on this forum have said similar stories to me... Why don't we fight back?
I deal with this as well all over the world mine is more severe than others people can see me in the past when u look at them on a video even if it was before I was born I would like to know everything you know and what they experience since they want to act liked it's not happening it's a bitch imo yo respond to thoughts but not be upfront about it because you are scared of the spirit realm and cannot understand it, respond to this quickly I need to know what I can it's been almost six years and btw telepathy iui sd witchcraft a demonic attack specifically designed to get you to kill your self peacd

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Could I be bold and ask if anyone upon this forum is genuinely experiencing being gang stalked, Zersetzung and hearing voices aiming at projecting narcissistic abuse upon us non-consentually.
This is a serious post, so be open to show up hands.

H

Hello513Zombie

Why do people like to do/say stuff to make you angry even though they know you have Mental Health problems? I think it must be the worldly thing to do now a days, kick a man when he's down you know.

It's like the thought broadcasting delusion in schizophrenic people. Negative thoughts seem to make people worse in the prosecution towards us individuals who suffer with the delusion. The personal attacks are really dreadful because they are using our thoughts against us. It's not coincidence because the timings of these noises are not frequently used. For instance it can be silent for many hours then when my brain has fearful thought the noise starts.

Nothing is worthwhile anymore. People are the main culprit, also Gang Stalking has become a new thing since 2012 onwards people like to play mind games with us lot. You know what I'm talking about, people coughing, laughing and intentionally doing stuff to get you down or should I say control you. Certain Tricks to get us to become weak, to rob us of our dignity etc. Notice how they look up on television when talking. It seems I'm the only one willing to speak out truthfully.

I also believe in telepathy because it has been happening for about 8 years now, what I describe as deliberate noises such as banging doors, people coughing and the imitation such as copying what you say like the word 'yeah'.

Before you ask yes I have been labelled/diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic but the things I'm talking about are not fake or made up they are really happening. Many others on this forum have said similar stories to me... Why don't we fight back?

Ya I have had psychotic episodes, and once I realized it wasn't real I was able to control it.

Currently symptom free off meds.

Telepathy is not real no offense.

I put it to the test, and it came up not real.

Then I figured out how to make the voices say what i want them to say.

They don't trouble me anymore.

If you accept its not real remission will be easier to attain, but if you don't believe me don't believe me

But it worked for me

H

Hello513Zombie

Could I be bold and ask if anyone upon this forum is genuinely experiencing being gang stalked, Zersetzung and hearing voices aiming at projecting narcissistic abuse upon us non-consentually.
This is a serious post, so be open to show up hands.
That was the projection my psychotic episodes too, but currently not having any issues.

B

Baztion

telepathy is obviously real. It exists as the interconnectedness of the stardust that every single human being was made up of. So either you know about it, are ignorant about it, or are telepathic yourself and putting everybody else to sleep on purpose. Which one are you?

H

Hello513Zombie

telepathy is obviously real. It exists as the interconnectedness of the stardust that every single human being was made up of. So either you know about it, are ignorant about it, or are telepathic yourself and putting everybody else to sleep on purpose. Which one are you?
Whatever you say. It would be pathetically easy to prove yet no scientific evidence exists its real.

B

Baztion

No scientific evidence exists that its real because science is in on the conspiracy! You really think you have 100,000 thoughts a day? or is it more like 50 at the max? Hmm, I wonder which amount would be easier to handle, manage, and peruse as a psychic?

H

Hello513Zombie

No scientific evidence exists that its real because science is in on the conspiracy! You really think you have 100,000 thoughts a day? or is it more like 50 at the max? Hmm, I wonder which amount would be easier to handle, manage, and peruse as a psychic?
There is no scientific conspiracy that's nonsense.

Science can demonstrate the truth that's why its useful.

It would be useless if there was a conspiracy we wouldnt be talking over the internet.

B

Baztion

There is no scientific conspiracy that's nonsense.

Science can demonstrate the truth that's why its useful.

It would be useless if there was a conspiracy we wouldnt be talking over the internet.
no doubt science can demonstrate the truth. But science is constantly evolving, evolving because science is wrong sometimes!

Plus, you honestly dont think scientists have political agendas? That scientists aren't constantly agenda setting? That scientists aren't looking to hold on to their power? Hold on to their information and influence? Don't be naive.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

What if you “fight back” and nobody is actually “attacking” you? Would you forgive yourself?
The best way to counter any type of mockery is to make fun of yourself as well, anybody gets “disarmed” like this, “fight” your way with irony, humour.
This is exactly what I've been doing. I am not diagnosed with schizophrenia but I have been told by my therapist I do have paranoid delusions...I've just found this to be really helpful for me...I don't joke about it constantly but for example..in my room..I have a sign that says "these premises are protected by video surveillance" I found this sign in a thrift shop. I see it as a big middle finger to them. Like, I understand this is the kind of thing that is common in "delusions" but thats why I don't feel like I can talk about it with anyone..the thing is, I do believe there are definitely some targeted individuals. I also believe it can't possibly be everyone who claims to be. But even if it is a delusion, it is entirely real and scary to the person experiencing it...

H

Hello513Zombie

no doubt science can demonstrate the truth. But science is constantly evolving, evolving because science is wrong sometimes!

Plus, you honestly dont think scientists have political agendas? That scientists aren't constantly agenda setting? That scientists aren't looking to hold on to their power? Hold on to their information and influence? Don't be naive.
I could be say don't be paranoid.

There is a huge difference between every one having a personal agenda, which I don't deny, and a world wide conspiracy to suppress the truth which you implied.

H

Hello513Zombie

This is exactly what I've been doing. I am not diagnosed with schizophrenia but I have been told by my therapist I do have paranoid delusions...I've just found this to be really helpful for me...I don't joke about it constantly but for example..in my room..I have a sign that says "these premises are protected by video surveillance" I found this sign in a thrift shop. I see it as a big middle finger to them. Like, I understand this is the kind of thing that is common in "delusions" but thats why I don't feel like I can talk about it with anyone..the thing is, I do believe there are definitely some targeted individuals. I also believe it can't possibly be everyone who claims to be. But even if it is a delusion, it is entirely real and scary to the person experiencing it...
I started with delusions and no hallucinations, and it progressed to auditory hallucinations.

Until I accepted it wasn't real.

I cant help but wonder if I had stopped believing in the delusions years ago how much pain and trouble I would have saved myself.

Instead it took years of misery believing in that stuff.

Then I put it to the test, and it proved to be a bunch of lies. So I stopped believing the voices and delusions. Then I became symptom free.

B

Baztion

Unless you have some neurodevelopmental issues, one uses 100% of their brain. People keep perpetuating things without educating themselves
This is obviously false. Conscious subconscious?