People don't understand companionship do they.

P

pansdisease

They don't get it at all.

Find a friend and help eachother through life.

I don't think they get it really and can't look ahead through all of this.

Half of the peeps in their country that i live in right now are alone as fuck.

They think it's all a party and don't know how to weigh the options out. It's clear what the best options are when it comes to companionship.

They don't weigh out the time factor, aging, forming a foundation, they don't really weigh out anything at all. They keep leaving great mates for them to go to someone and somewhere else, it's no way to do shit but they don't know.

I think they are confused really when it comes to this. They have weird ideas in their minds i think.

P

pansdisease

And they always want others to have companionship in a non-direct manner but they don't want to do it themselves.

I don't get it, why would you leave what you needed? It's like they just get confused and then pop in their heads and just leave eachother. But then when they get older they regret it repeatedly.

O

OCDguy

Could it be that the grass is always greener on the other side. I think you are right when you say people should value friendship more than they do and should try to reach out to others more :)

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

And they always want others to have companionship in a non-direct manner but they don't want to do it themselves.

I don't get it, why would you leave what you needed? It's like they just get confused and then pop in their heads and just leave eachother. But then when they get older they regret it repeatedly.
I agree with companionship! Real companionship. :grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Schizophrenia Forum 3
M Schizophrenia Forum 8