• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

People don't give a monkey's bugger about me (or us)

W

WorWullie

Intense depression today courtesy "the voices" (not the ones on your radio), I need the pains and depression to stop, but am beig driven to suicide, as they know and ignore what's going on in my head.

Perhaps to raise money I could sell my suicide by webcam, it might get mentioned in the tabloids!

L

lovagemuffin

please don't hurt yourself:( that's just the illness talking. its really difficult hearing voices and being paranoid. you tell your voices to fuck off from me LOL

calypso

calypso

Admin
Oh WW, you have suffered so much, and I do remember all your past posts. I still say that you could seriously think about seeing your psychiatrist again and tell him that you are in this terrible state.

I am not talking about your beliefs, they are yours, but I am talking about this horrible depression you have had for so long. It can be helped honey, just give them a chance to reach out to you, I would suggest.

R

randomguy2015

Hey.

I dont know you or your story.

But the past 2 months almost killed me.

Suicide was on my mind every day. I was drinking like mad with pain killers.

I saw a psychiatrist for my sleep and anxiety and depression. And it saved my life. I have a long way to go. But now I can find the strength.

Go see a psychiatrist ASAP. It saved my life. I know the pain you are describing all too well. You are punishing yourself.

I thought I would never get better. But in one week I have improved and I know I was at the bottom of a dark pit. If I can climb out. So can you..

But we cant do it alone.

W

WorWullie

Trouble with psychiatrists is they are a scam, at least in the UK and USA. The local mental hospital is where I got all of these troublesome implants in the first, so I'm in no hurry to ask for help off someone who writes you up as "paranoid, with delusions of persecution". To be honest, I'd rather toast my gonads and coat them with honey and peanut pieces than go to THEM for help.

Regardless, I DO see a psychiatrist and mental help people, so if I could be helped (like a normal doctor would do for you), I would be.

I've tried a dozen anti-depressants, a million anti-psychotics, so thanks for the advice on getting help.

Basically they cause it, and lie about, these conditions. They're full of sh*t, basically.

Anyone want to pool resources and build a jammer, to block the voices, remote controlled gubbins they've put inside us? Let me know if you want to do this, please.

Thanks for reading.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Anyone want to pool resources and build a jammer, to block the voices, remote controlled gubbins they've put inside us?
Ofcom | Mobile phone jammers and cellular enhancers

Deliberate Interference

The use of any apparatus, whether or not wireless telegraphy apparatus, for the purpose of interfering with any wireless telegraphy, is an offence under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006. It is an indictable offence that on conviction in Crown Court carries a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. The courts can also order forfeit of any apparatus used in the commission of the offence.

W

WorWullie

Ofcom | Mobile phone jammers and cellular enhancers

Deliberate Interference

The use of any apparatus, whether or not wireless telegraphy apparatus, for the purpose of interfering with any wireless telegraphy, is an offence under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006. It is an indictable offence that on conviction in Crown Court carries a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. The courts can also order forfeit of any apparatus used in the commission of the offence.
Firstly the State is hypercritical for torturing remotely with implants, and then banning the devices which could help. It's against UN conventions and European laws to torture folk, even if it's quite mild in some cases. So to be honest, they can take a long walk off a short pier...If you had a means to stop the pain (generally) would you care about an largely unenforcable law mainly due to the fact you can own one for twenty pounds on the web. They would need an extremly large prison for all of them in circulation in the UK.

Technically, they can be made short range, so they don't cause harm to friendly signals.