People can hear my thoughts.

D

dnt0618

I also broadcast my thoughts man. I thought that you were talking about us in your post, not them, sorry. Twelve years is a lot of time. I've been going through it for two years approximately, and I've experienced enough weird shit. Anyways, what makes you say that they do not retain any memory of their interactions with us? Also, could you please PM me? I would love to talk to someone with so much broadcasting time on their back.
I just pmed you. Check your inbox.

J

Junior1128

I read a few articles myself and I'm also suffering from psychosis and hearing voices.. only difference between me and you is I abused drugs and it became drug induced.. but I started thinking it was the drugs until I myself SEEN it with my own eyes.. I didn't experience hallucination because we all know what we see or don't see.. I'm writing this because I'm also in fear of my thoughts being out there.. not only that, I'm being insulted on a daily basis.. and it's being done in front of me.. drugs or no drugs.. I've lost it all but my sanity, which I'm afraid to others, that's all I've been told.. until I went to rehab and two counselors, along with one of my friends told me to control my thoughts.. I read up on a Christian Catholic forum about telepathy and an article on witchcraft.. I've seen it.. I've been punched on the seat with an extreme yell.. I've seen picket fences swing back and forth.. I've been driving myself crazy trying to explain it to someone but they just say I'm crazy or I belong in a psych ward.. I've seen them run across but I can't say I'm sober writing this to you.. I've heard it on my tv and my phone.. seems like wherever I go, I'm being ridiculed and told voices, angels, demons, spirits, psychosis, schizophrenia, etc. I've known it's been paranormal since that happened to me back in 2017.. maybe it was before idk.. but to see it and known that I had it was then.. I lost friends because they did it.. I lost a marriage because of my paranoia.. jobs, freedom, and respect.. I know it's paranormal and I get 11:11 which is spiritual an average of 3 to 5 times a day.. I pray and pray.. I've actually HEARD responses from my head.. LOUD.. TO A POINT WHERE I NEED TO HEAR.. I'm being brought down to where I think ppl know but don't want me to know.. now I feel thoughts that aren't mine to think are being put there.. I know it's evil but I know I'm being guided.. I'm just at a point where I have less than 4 people to trust.. maybe less.. do I believe that I can read minds?? No.. Am I psychic?? No.. Do I believe that it's my mental health and drug use is the cause of what's happening? No.. I came here because I believe.. now I just want you to help me and tell me because I know the devil and evil is real.. problem is that I don't wanna die or lose this "gift" (if it is one or not idk) only ones I know that can help me and guide me with advice are you guys... HELP ME OUT.. TELL ME WHAT THIS IS SO I KNOW MY OWN REALITY

A

Amcurious01

I Feel Like Am Loosing My Mind Because Everything Looks Real

This Have Been A Heavy Weight On Me, I Always Try To Avoid Crowded Places Because I Feel People Can Hear Me And It Feels So Real. There Are Times I Walk Into A Store Looking For Something And I Go In My Mind For Example "Where Can I Find Batteries" And All Of A Sudden Someone Eighter Replies Me And Say Batteries Here Or I Get A Nod By Someone Standing By Giving Me Directions Where To Get It. I Sleep And I Hear Full Names And Address Of People That When I Wake Up And Search For Them The Details And The Name Of Those People Matches In Real Life. I Can Sit And Think Of Someone And All Of A Sudden Get A Call From Them. I've Myself Many Times That's Its All A Dream That Am Just Stressing My Head But It Just Keeps On Getting Real. Whatever I Think And Want Comes To Pass. There is Also this strange voices that come up when people feel you hear them especially when it is evil, they scream and say "oh no he knows our secret". Most Times I Feel Like I've Been Taken From My World Into Another World Of Wickedness Where I now Hear And Know People's Evil Plot And Also See The Beautiful Mind And Soul Of People. All Of This Made Me To Seek On Knowing God Because This Things Look Real, Most Times I Hear People Screaming For Help In Their Hearts As If They Are In Bondage. There Is More To This Life That We Know But Not Everyone Will Understand But To Call You Names Mad and depressed. I Once Went For Medication And It Didn't Stop It Only Stopped when I Wanted it to but people thought it was the medication but it still happens and keep it to myself And Act Normal. I Only Pray For God To Let His Purpose Known Because Its Only In Him I Find Rest And Peace And One More Thing People Say I Don't Age. People I Want To See Around Me Just Come.

D

DbzMatt

I figured out people can hear my thoughts about 5 years ago. I think there is a law that people that hear people's thoughts are not allowed to tell you the truth.
The first time I figured it out was when my boss at a new job was expecting too much out of me and I thought to myself "she is crazy" and she replied "your crazy"
Another time at a bar I looked at a girl that I thought was hot and wanted to know if she could hear my thoughts b/c I have thought about her while jacking off. She immediately laughed and said I hope you didn't give me the clap (std) I got the clap years ago and took medication that got rid of it.
I don't know why my own family would lie to me about this unless they think it is for my own good. My life is miserable since figuring it out.

A

anyajp

1. I talk to the voices if the ever talk to me first....mostly its offensive cussed and put down that I experience.

2. I do not hear other people's thoughts, but people hear mine, if that makes any sense.

3. I try and stuggle through...I get psychics messaging me through a psychic realm and they comment on my thoughts, actions, past etc.

4. I am the centre of a psychic conspiracy..i have been for 11 years now..its offensive and painful...I feel suicidal...the voices are real people and they brain stalk my thoughts...and look back over lives.

melonino

melonino

1. Do you talk to yourself? If yes, why?
I don't know, I think I do, sometimes. But just in my thoughts. But that's a normal thing to do, right?

2. Do you hear other people’s thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
No, i don't. But I overthink way too much about other people's face spressions and gestures. To the point of worring and obsessively questioning if they act that way because they are judging me or they hate me.

3. Do others hear your thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
Somedays, when I feel remarkably stressed - lately this happens to me daily - I feel that they can hear my thoughts and see what I see through my own eyes. For example, lately I've been convinced that my boss could somehow see my laptop screen constantly while I was working.

4. If you said yes to any of the above, what would convince you that others cannot hear your thoughts?
I actually found out that this was happening to me last week when i casually told my therapist, as it was something normal. All this time I believed this was my reality, so now when the psychosis starts I usually to detect it, but I haven't found a method to totally avoit it