People can hear my thoughts.

951thompson

Hey, could it be the electro-magnetic fields that you are sensing.
This one time the people on the TV where talking to me, but obviously that was my mind playing tricks on me.

What are electro-magnetic fields?

T

Tyrael

I was thinking that the electro-magnetic fields and micro waves when passing through the body can shut down the autonomic nervous system. But because these are low frequencies but constant that they don't trigger the body's natural fight or flight response.

951thompson

Hey, could it be the electro-magnetic fields that you are sensing.
I was thinking that the electro-magnetic fields and micro waves when passing through the body can shut down the autonomic nervous system. But because these are low frequencies but constant that they don't trigger the body's natural fight or flight response.
Oh right I don't know about that but interesting theory :)

T

Tyrael

Lol, Maybe these electro-magnetic fields can stick to the energetic body and this Is why we can feel we are being read?

:scratcheshead: Idk I just press buttons.

Bang bang BANG Goes the keyboard, caveman out

T

Tyrael

This one time the people on the TV where talking to me, but obviously that was my mind playing tricks on me.

What are electro-magnetic fields?
:hug: This has happened to me, It is not a nice feeling :hug:I believe ashwagandha nourishes the nervous system.

T

Tyrael

Sunny scotland. You friend? I get mine from detoxyourworld it's organic, I believe a good source.

Freezes over solid as he presses send.

T

tatehump

I started having ringing in my ears a few months before I started exp. same circumstances

Z

zantettsuken23

I started having ringing in my ears a few months before I started exp. same circumstances
I tend to feel some sort of vibrations in my ear when I take notice to sounds, although I do not know if that's the same thing. It just sucks for me since just listening to music, I can hear voices yelling at me in the background.

I notice that I hear voices more when not able to focus on anything enjoyable or having anything that can create vibrations maybe (I put my phone with music in my bed's bookshelf right near my head which makes it sound louder and I hear more voices doing this compared to when just holding my phone in front of me)

- - - Updated - - -

It's good if you have someone that you can talk to, it's always good to have a reality check. I mean for me it's hard to reach out for help, but when I actually did reach out, I learned that some of these voices I hear are fake. I remember reading something about how schizophrenics tend to believe in their own hallucinations deeply ( I believed mines for about 2 years, I still tend to believe it sometimes).

Also I've learned that if these voices are fake, there is a chance that it's telling you that you need to deal with something about yourself whether it be your past (traumatic events) or maybe about your lifestyle (the way you live and how does it affect your life). I mean I still believe that other people can hear my thoughts still, I'm still trying to figure out how to reach out for help and how to explain this even though they send me body languages that they can hear me or sometimes just speak about what I was just thinking about. Like one time I was thinking about how I can ask the girl I like on a date, and my dad started talking about how I should not waste my time on girls. I've also heard them say how it sound like I'm whispering all the time or yelling ( sometimes I would be yelling in my head for no reason and I guess they hear that also)

K

kingYee

Hi, my name is Nina and I have suffered from Psychosis (hearing voices, anxiety, depression and the fear of being in crowded places and being around too many people for fear that they can hear my thoughts) for 9 years now. Only this year have I managed to get help for it (CBT)), which is really helping me put things into perspective. There is just 1 belief that I just cannot get my head around and that is the belief that others can hear my thoughts. I have come on this site to see if other Psychosis sufferers feel the same or have the same belief. I have written up a survey from the things I do which leads to these beliefs, to see if someone else who does the same as me can help or hopefully we could help each other.
Hear are my questions:
1. Do you talk to yourself? If yes, why?
2. Do you hear other people’s thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
3. Do others hear your thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
4. If you said yes to any of the above, what would convince you that others cannot hear your thoughts?
Thank you in advance for taking time to answer, I will check this site regularly to give my feedback.
Nina.
1. yeah, a lot. & now that i assume i have some mental telepathy power its made it a huge backfire.

2. I believe mental telepathy isn't solely based on thoughts, it has to do with SubVocalization. your thoughts are what come before actually speaking in your head. Say the color red, you can think of the color red without saying it in your head. Speaking in your head is similar to speaking out loud, only nobody could hear it unless ... -_- .. thats my belief, so no, i don't think i can read other peoples thoughts, but i do believe i could hear certain ppl when they choose to speak in their head & direct it towards me. How do i cope? by trying my best to not speak my thoughts in my head, also remembering that if i want to be successful i have to live in the solution not my pitty party.

3. No, the only reason why somebody could hear my thoughts is because i voiced them aloud in my head, or out loud of course but the subject is mental telepathy. The trick is to understand the process, once you figure out that a thought comes first before our subvocalization than a solution arises.. well thats how i feel, can't speak for others. .. how do i cope... this forum, video games... other than that i fucking hate it & feel like i'm trying to balance everything on a damn ball.

4. That's for you to find out.. i can only speak for my experiences & decide whether based on those occurrences if i want to call it a mental illness or something more.. thats the rock & a hard place i live in atm .

Last edited:
D

delmar2623

Hi, my name is Nina and I have suffered from Psychosis (hearing voices, anxiety, depression and the fear of being in crowded places and being around too many people for fear that they can hear my thoughts) for 9 years now. Only this year have I managed to get help for it (CBT)), which is really helping me put things into perspective. There is just 1 belief that I just cannot get my head around and that is the belief that others can hear my thoughts. I have come on this site to see if other Psychosis sufferers feel the same or have the same belief. I have written up a survey from the things I do which leads to these beliefs, to see if someone else who does the same as me can help or hopefully we could help each other.
Hear are my questions:
1. Do you talk to yourself? If yes, why?
2. Do you hear other people’s thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
3. Do others hear your thoughts? If yes, what do you make of it and how do you cope?
4. If you said yes to any of the above, what would convince you that others cannot hear your thoughts?
Thank you in advance for taking time to answer, I will check this site regularly to give my feedback.
Nina.
to answer all your questions:
1-yes i talk to myself in my own head 24 hours 7 days a week, why? I don't know this how God made me
2-I have been to 4 countries and never heard someone else thoughts at all
3-yes people around me constantly hear my inner voice (thoughts ), ever since i knew inner voice (thoughts) can be heard i started to have inappropriate unrealistic negative thoughts so I stopped going gym dropped out of university stopped going out stopped socializing with people i only sit in my room play Dota 2 and listen to music and recently I started to read about this issue, how do i cope? I ignore being around people all the time.
4-since 2014 I started to notice people around me repeat and answer and comment on my inner voice (thoughts) even though I asked almost every person I know about it including my family members they all denied it and told me to see a psychiatrist and yes I'm 100 % sure that people can hear my thoughts but I don't know how, do they hear it in their head or around them it just don't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

1 : yes I do . It Is a cognitive response to take something that you've thought about and trun it into something that hurd as well are you remember it better . Well that's how it is for me

2 : I can tell what other people are thinking to a degry but I get from how they act, facial expressions ,voice changes , how they say things

3 : I have got a projected version of myself that is not my real self and people who can read people eg. body language so on and so forth like me will read that projected versions body language so I can not be read :)

But as far as hearing their thoughts in like words then that's a no
I believe that thoughts are private and because there private there is only one way for people to be able to get out of you and that would be an very obvious way " to ask " ;)
man I assure you thoughts broad casting is real I have 100 prof that people around me can hear my inner voice (thoughts) no questions there but i can't figure out how they do it and until now I don't know why I can't hear other people thoughts like I have been to 4 countries and never heard someone else thought maybe people don't talk to their selves in their head at all or maybe they don't think at all I'm confused as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, just 3 weeks ago I started experiencing really scarey voices. It started one night from trying to listen to my neighbors cause I thought they were talking about me. Then I was almost certain I could hear them and they could hear my thoughts. Every day its been getting stronger now. I'm still convinced they could hear my thoughts and I could hear theirs, but I get confused in what's real. Right before I go to sleep, I feel like my thoughts are magnatized and echoed. .and I swear people can hear me. . But I have no proof. When I'm near white noise or wind or something like that. . u can had my thoughts louder.. I feel like I'm turning skitzo and im so scared I'm losing it. I need help. I'm new to this life. . The other day I was with a client and I thought something. . And I swear he heard my thoughts. . The way he looked at me right after. I was convinced I had telepathy or I was part psychic or something. . But I dunno anymore.. I also thought I was under mind control. . Plz help somebody. . I'm only 29 and this is taking over my life.
regardless what most people say it is true people can hear one thoughts and I have proof for it I would go in details but there is no need for it I can assure you, you are not schizophrenic this telepathy is real just recently i started to read about it and I found a lot of people suffer from the same issue to the point they quit their jobs and their life on pause like me until we understand it more and try to find answers to our questions at the end I'm questioning life how is that possible what in the mind should be private all the time i mean what the fuck God. you can private message me so we can exchange opinions

J

Jds5181996

Yes Nina, I also have this.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have intrusive thoughts because you know the other person can hear your thoughts?

A

arwen

Yes Nina, I also have this.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have intrusive thoughts because you know the other person can hear your thoughts?
I believe that other people can hear my thoughts...sometimes I think it's just that my email and social media have been hacked. But I wonder what saddos would do that for 2 years and not get bored of psyching me out, So i dn't know. i know how irrational it is to feel that but it doesn't help to make things any clearer in my head.

K

kingYee

to answer all your questions:
1-yes i talk to myself in my own head 24 hours 7 days a week, why? I don't know this how God made me
2-I have been to 4 countries and never heard someone else thoughts at all
3-yes people around me constantly hear my inner voice (thoughts ), ever since i knew inner voice (thoughts) can be heard i started to have inappropriate unrealistic negative thoughts so I stopped going gym dropped out of university stopped going out stopped socializing with people i only sit in my room play Dota 2 and listen to music and recently I started to read about this issue, how do i cope? I ignore being around people all the time.
4-since 2014 I started to notice people around me repeat and answer and comment on my inner voice (thoughts) even though I asked almost every person I know about it including my family members they all denied it and told me to see a psychiatrist and yes I'm 100 % sure that people can hear my thoughts but I don't know how, do they hear it in their head or around them it just don't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

man I assure you thoughts broad casting is real I have 100 prof that people around me can hear my inner voice (thoughts) no questions there but i can't figure out how they do it and until now I don't know why I can't hear other people thoughts like I have been to 4 countries and never heard someone else thought maybe people don't talk to their selves in their head at all or maybe they don't think at all I'm confused as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

regardless what most people say it is true people can hear one thoughts and I have proof for it I would go in details but there is no need for it I can assure you, you are not schizophrenic this telepathy is real just recently i started to read about it and I found a lot of people suffer from the same issue to the point they quit their jobs and their life on pause like me until we understand it more and try to find answers to our questions at the end I'm questioning life how is that possible what in the mind should be private all the time i mean what the fuck God. you can private message me so we can exchange opinions
Could you explain in detail what you mean by "you have proof" ?