• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

People can hear my thoughts

L

linus

Ok, but do you feel love from your peers? Do they manifest their affection in a pyshical way to you? (like gettings hugs, etc). It might seem stupid, but we all have a great need of confirmation from our peers and it can’t be done by words, it has to manifest physically. Open up more to the social aspects of your life, if the way you behaved in the last 5 years didn’t bring anything new on the table then change something and see what results you get.

DoctorInternet2

DoctorInternet2

Hello everyone,
I'm a young man who suffer from "thought broadcasting" or at least that's my own diagnosis. I think the most important in the story of any bizarre belief is what lead us to believe such bizarre ideas from the beginning? So I share with you my experience hoping it will be helpful for you.
First, my experience seems to be like: my mind is a "broadcast antenna" and the rest of people are just receiving what I'm thinking. So how I was convinced of such bizarre idea?

In my case, I noticed strange stares from foreign people in the street, some of them were aggressive but the others were kind. At first i thought it was coincidences or they simply noticed something strange on me, but this happened over and over again at the point that it was impossible to neglect it.

So the obvious explanation was that somehow they know me!!! but how this can be possible?! I came up with some weird theories like someone spread rumors about me, I started looking for something about me on the net and the newspapers but I did not find anything.
The situation remains ambiguous until the time I noticed that people that I know have strange behavior in front of me, like looking at me strangely and the most frightening thing was hearing some of them repeating some of my ideas and looking at me with a smile on the face. At that time I knew that those people have access to my thoughts and somehow for the other people they also know my face, because not just people around me who have this strange look on the face but also when I travel or move to a new place I still experience this "Truman show" phenomenon.

So I start looking for it on the net until I found that this experiences are shared by a lot of people around the globe, and it's a common mental illness called "thought broadcasting". So many evidences emerge after that for example: I found in the forums many members who reassure others that they don't receive their thoughts
and those members for sure do not know with whom they speak, so I conclude that there is no thought that spreads in the world unless it is spoken.
Another thing is if I'm really are as I describe myself, then I am a rare case if I'm not the only one who have this gift, so I will be very useful for some people: scientists, magicians, press... Why those people have not contacted me yet? and why other people, especially my family and my friends keep it secret from me?

I did not have any meds and i did not see a doc, somehow i avoided the crisis and managed the situation, I still keep my job but if i'm not in the workplace then i'm at home. This has a huge impact on my social life: I can't hang out with my friends anymore, also i prefer to avoid people all the time. I only leave my house if it is necessary.

And because I've done a lot of research about it, i'm on the way to admit that this is a mental illness and that means literally that I have to unbelieve my senses and my brain, and finding another explanations for every single situation apart, if this is a delusion then i think the mistake made by my brain is generalization and may be some hallucinations.

Until this moment I have not said a word to anyone about what I'm going through. It will be interesting to make a test if someone can read my thoughts, someone who lives near enough so we could try. I can't do that with the people I know because I'm afraid that this thing is real.

Sorry if I took a lot of your time, I appreciate any possible help, thanks.

Hello Tarik, I use to have exactly the same problem as you, and not only did I think that, I also thought that people could see what I saw and hear what I heard too; and so, for example, I felt that I use to keep people awake in Australia at night! It sounds like I had a more severe case of it than you do actually. It started by particular looks from people on the street which I picked up on and the way they looked at me as though they knew something about me already. I perceived those looks as though they knew what I was thinking and it went downhill from there. I've managed to stop thinking those thoughts for the most part, not because of medication but because those ideas have burnt themselves out over time, but I do still think I have powers and I do still suffer from a small amount of the 'thought broadcasting' problem. I still get very paranoid about relationship problems.
I never heard of the term 'thought broadcasting' actually.
I have one question for you though, do you think you have powers? Also, is your IQ above average because it's intelligent people who tend to be affected by this sort of problem?

J

jonnyc55

Ok, but do you feel love from your peers? Do they manifest their affection in a pyshical way to you? (like gettings hugs, etc). It might seem stupid, but we all have a great need of confirmation from our peers and it can’t be done by words, it has to manifest physically. Open up more to the social aspects of your life, if the way you behaved in the last 5 years didn’t bring anything new on the table then change something and see what results you get.
I do from close friends yeah, but I find it hard to connect to them due to fear of awkward thoughts. I rarely get physical things of affection from peers and of course I know exactly what you are on about.

Yeah, 4-5 years brought me nothing. I need to do something about it now. Social aspects will need to be more head on from now on.

C

Con31

Thank you for asking! Beside these thoughts do you have any unpleasant symptoms?
I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and slight depression also Have been in hospital several times and hopefully never again lol

L

linus

My son went through some harsh panic attacks in the first month of his psychotic episode. We used Lorazepam like crazy, but finally we stopped it 1 month later and he is ok now, he couldn’t sleep because of the panic. Now he is in psychotherapy. Are you pursuing anything beside the meds?

C

Cnail123

Hello everyone,
I'm a young man who suffer from "thought broadcasting" or at least that's my own diagnosis. I think the most important in the story of any bizarre belief is what lead us to believe such bizarre ideas from the beginning? So I share with you my experience hoping it will be helpful for you.
First, my experience seems to be like: my mind is a "broadcast antenna" and the rest of people are just receiving what I'm thinking. So how I was convinced of such bizarre idea?

In my case, I noticed strange stares from foreign people in the street, some of them were aggressive but the others were kind. At first i thought it was coincidences or they simply noticed something strange on me, but this happened over and over again at the point that it was impossible to neglect it.

So the obvious explanation was that somehow they know me!!! but how this can be possible?! I came up with some weird theories like someone spread rumors about me, I started looking for something about me on the net and the newspapers but I did not find anything.
The situation remains ambiguous until the time I noticed that people that I know have strange behavior in front of me, like looking at me strangely and the most frightening thing was hearing some of them repeating some of my ideas and looking at me with a smile on the face. At that time I knew that those people have access to my thoughts and somehow for the other people they also know my face, because not just people around me who have this strange look on the face but also when I travel or move to a new place I still experience this "Truman show" phenomenon.

So I start looking for it on the net until I found that this experiences are shared by a lot of people around the globe, and it's a common mental illness called "thought broadcasting". So many evidences emerge after that for example: I found in the forums many members who reassure others that they don't receive their thoughts
and those members for sure do not know with whom they speak, so I conclude that there is no thought that spreads in the world unless it is spoken.
Another thing is if I'm really are as I describe myself, then I am a rare case if I'm not the only one who have this gift, so I will be very useful for some people: scientists, magicians, press... Why those people have not contacted me yet? and why other people, especially my family and my friends keep it secret from me?

I did not have any meds and i did not see a doc, somehow i avoided the crisis and managed the situation, I still keep my job but if i'm not in the workplace then i'm at home. This has a huge impact on my social life: I can't hang out with my friends anymore, also i prefer to avoid people all the time. I only leave my house if it is necessary.

And because I've done a lot of research about it, i'm on the way to admit that this is a mental illness and that means literally that I have to unbelieve my senses and my brain, and finding another explanations for every single situation apart, if this is a delusion then i think the mistake made by my brain is generalization and may be some hallucinations.

Until this moment I have not said a word to anyone about what I'm going through. It will be interesting to make a test if someone can read my thoughts, someone who lives near enough so we could try. I can't do that with the people I know because I'm afraid that this thing is real.

I have experienced the exact same thing. Causing social anxiety. I would be ok at work and at home but out in public or with friends, definitely not, it was very stressful. I felt like they knew everything I was thinking, then my mind would go into a defense mode and I would call them a name in my head. At one point (for years) I thought God was messing with me. I would rate emotionally while driving my car yelling and crying my eyes out. This is very real. I've done alot of meditating... Focusing on other things. Alot of studying religion and history. I'm sorry you had to go through this. It is very very hard, I know personally, and know one could ever understand unless they experienced it.

C

Cnail123

I have experienced the exact same thing. Causing social anxiety. I would be ok at work and at home but out in public or with friends, definitely not, it was very stressful. I felt like they knew everything I was thinking, then my mind would go into a defense mode and I would call them a name in my head. At one point (for years) I thought God was messing with me. I would rage emotionally while driving my car yelling and crying my eyes out. This is very real. I've done alot of meditating... Focusing on other things. Alot of studying religion and history. I'm sorry you had to go through this. It is very very hard, I know personally, and know one could ever understand unless they experienced it. I now take medication.

F

FlowerBox

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just reading this whole thread...it's like Breathing again after I have been holding my breath without even knowing it. I've been struggling with trying to ignore it but it really gets me nowhere. When I am in this mind-blindness weeks and months pass and I've made no progress with myself. I have the same feeling that ignoring it doesn't feel healthy to me somehow...can anyone please share some coping mechanisms??
I guess my biggest coping mechanism is to just have a sense of humor about it in general, if I am feeling especially uneasy or irritated by it I will think of the same thing over and over again. I do this a lot anyway unconsciously, but when needed..It's like I press play on as many different songs and videos I can in my head to create chaos to block it out and it does work.

C

Charlesbuc

Hello guys, I've tried messaging some people around here but I haven't received an answer yet. I am dealing with the same shit, just on another level. A stupid cop found about this uncontrolable telepathy shit and spoke around. Then the word kept passing on and on, and now the whole fucking country knows about this. Wherever i go people make comments about/to me, i have no moments of complete silence whatsoever even at home, people keep talking shit and screaming both at day and night. I really wanna talk to some other people that go through this as well.

T

Troblasea

Hello guys, I've tried messaging some people around here but I haven't received an answer yet. I am dealing with the same shit, just on another level. A stupid cop found about this uncontrolable telepathy shit and spoke around. Then the word kept passing on and on, and now the whole fucking country knows about this. Wherever i go people make comments about/to me, i have no moments of complete silence whatsoever even at home, people keep talking shit and screaming both at day and night. I really wanna talk to some other people that go through this as well.
Since reading people's minds is an ability 100% related to the third eye chakra, and there are people who have obtained this ability in addition to tought broadcasting togather at the same time, I conclude from that that tought broadcasting is also related to the third eye inevitably.
Pranic healer can decativate third eye go to good one on your country

G

gooff

Hi Tarik, I just help you to answer this and how to make it done.

things that happen with you is normal and safe, all people are just feel the same like you, I don't know why people are not talking about that in their life but if you find stranger with akward moment just leave it or talk with them, It just a human nature, it relate with sex and love (human behaviour), I don't want to reply your thread, anymore forever, just accept that and be understand.

everything that you need to do is being controlled and full awareness and littlebit logic, if you being uncontrolled just call your friends or someone you need to call and go to home.

im sorry my english, still safe from COVID-19.

M

Mariyani

Hello everyone,

Bro do you still go on here...

T

toto

Hello everyone,

I only read the first post. This is called non-verbal communication and there is nothing supernatural about it. Most people look at other people, including in the eyes, often for no more than a few seconds. Everyone has their own emotion - some aggressive, others polite. You take it as supernatural because it is a disease. It is not true that it is complete. We just need a change in thinking in some respects.