People can hear my thoughts

Q

Quinn

Maybe I don't experience the same thing as you but I just believe that it is probably overthinking and something to be avoided. If possible try to focus on something else.

T

tarik

Maybe I don't experience the same thing as you but I just believe that it is probably overthinking and something to be avoided. If possible try to focus on something else.
Yes, what I experience is not something simple as "they can pick up my thoughts just with non verbal communication". In fact I believe they can literally read my thoughts, I know it sounds crazy but this is my daily life. I think people around me just know every thing about me and they can read my thoughts the time when they are created in my mind.

T

Trust_None

Hey Tarik, I know this post is like a year old. But I wanted to reply because after all the research Ive been doing, you are the only one whos situation seems just like mine. Ive been dealing with this for years. It started when I was 17, im 29 now. Nothing is different. I never told anyone about my situation until last year. I told my girlfriend. Even tho I never told any before that she responded like I expected. She kept calm, didnt overreact and told me it will be ok. But I still dont trust anyone. I believe that everyone knows when I come around. People seem to react to me through live tv. And I did tell a psych before when I was 18. But I just said it was because I was high and acted like i felt better after. But this is real man. Believe me. I experienced too much in these years that is truly unexplanable. So if you are still using this forum please respond. I really want to know what we have in common so we can get to the bottom of this. Im done trying to act like its nothing.

E

ErnestK

I hope you guys Tarik and Trust_None are still around the forum.

I had a strangest experience yesterday just like yours. I'm 22 years old and always had suspicions about the fact that my thoughts were broadcasted and I could influence people I was thinking about or thinking towards to but yesterday night changed everything and as I think uncovered the truth.

I was sitting in a car with a girl I met few days ago and we were talking, we kinda felt the connection from the start but all gone strange when I got tired of talking and started thinking laudly kinda answering her only through my mind(it happens much) but she was the only person who responded to my thought openly. At first she changed her behavior (I'm not a body language expert but I can a little bit understand people by their mimics, eyes, moves, tone etc.) then she said "strange" and continued to talk about the city view we were looking at. She was describing an abstract figures she was seeing and in a moment I started to see them to. I kept my mouth shut while she continued to talk, after 5 minutes she stopped and said you aren't saying anything but I somehow know you understand me, I know that you saw the same things in the city view.

I suspected she was messing with her and tried to challenge her. I looked left on the ground, there was a little sand in form of pyramid and I thought oh a "oh a pyramid, just say that it looks like a pyramid".

There was no way for her to see the sand, she was sitting on my right in the car and the door would have shot the view of the "pyramid". And she said "there it is again. pyramid"

This kind of experience continued for an hour or so. Then we started making out and things got intense. The feeling of two different thoughts got united filled us. After some time we stopped and I thought is this really happening?! and she asked "Do you hear me? Do I really hear you? Do we really hear each other?" mentally and then in words I answered yes.

Then we started experimenting and some of the experiments went very well.

But the thing is if you think about the "power" too much, it stops working. You need to trust yourself in the first place and let thinks flow.

Today we are going to try again.

For you guys. I want to say that don't think its some kind of disorder or mental issue. If you get in trouble because of the things you can do. Don't shut your powers down with medicines. Don't try to control the broadcast, try to control the thoughts you are broadcasting.

When you talk to a person and got the feeling that she/he can hear you, try to "say" nice things. Like - you are beautiful, you can trust me, yes I'm listening, I can understand you ...
See if it works out.

Oh and don't think I am a spiritual person or someone obsessed with superpowers. I'm very skeptical and that's why I want to contact you to share the experiences. I'll be experimenting with this and let you know the results.

E

ErnestK

I hope you guys Tarik and Trust_None are still around the forum.

I had a strangest experience yesterday just like yours. I'm 22 years old and always had suspicions about the fact that my thoughts were broadcasted and I could influence people I was thinking about or thinking towards to but yesterday night changed everything and as I think uncovered the truth.

I was sitting in a car with a girl I met few days ago and we were talking, we kinda felt the connection from the start but all gone strange when I got tired of talking and started thinking laudly kinda answering her only through my mind(it happens much) but she was the only person who responded to my thought openly. At first she changed her behavior (I'm not a body language expert but I can a little bit understand people by their mimics, eyes, moves, tone etc.) then she said "strange" and continued to talk about the city view we were looking at. She was describing an abstract figures she was seeing and in a moment I started to see them to. I kept my mouth shut while she continued to talk, after 5 minutes she stopped and said you aren't saying anything but I somehow know you understand me, I know that you saw the same things in the city view.

I suspected she was messing with her and tried to challenge her. I looked left on the ground, there was a little sand in form of pyramid and I thought oh a "oh a pyramid, just say that it looks like a pyramid".

There was no way for her to see the sand, she was sitting on my right in the car and the door would have shot the view of the "pyramid". And she said "there it is again. pyramid"

This kind of experience continued for an hour or so. Then we started making out and things got intense. The feeling of two different thoughts got united filled us. After some time we stopped and I thought is this really happening?! and she asked "Do you hear me? Do I really hear you? Do we really hear each other?" mentally and then in words I answered yes.

Then we started experimenting and some of the experiments went very well.

But the thing is if you think about the "power" too much, it stops working. You need to trust yourself in the first place and let thinks flow.

Today we are going to try again.

For you guys. I want to say that don't think its some kind of disorder or mental issue. If you get in trouble because of the things you can do. Don't shut your powers down with medicines. Don't try to control the broadcast, try to control the thoughts you are broadcasting.

When you talk to a person and got the feeling that she/he can hear you, try to "say" nice things. Like - you are beautiful, you can trust me, yes I'm listening, I can understand you ...
See if it works out.

Oh and don't think I am a spiritual person or someone obsessed with superpowers. I'm very skeptical and that's why I want to contact you to share the experiences. I'll be experimenting with this and let you know the results.
Oh and I think we are on a wrong forum :D

E

ErnestK

Words never spoken are never heard.
Don't you think that the human brain is still too unexplained and unstudied that we are unaware of the possibilities and the powers it has?
Don't you think that there is a tiny little chance that not schizophrenia causes the belief of thought broadcasting but in contrary in some cases thought broadcasting causes schizophrenia? Because we are so afraid when we face the unknown boundaries of our brain and this drives us crazy.

J

jonnyc55

I think they indirectly know what you are thinking. Like my dad mentioned my mum in the supermarket and then some employees together started doing a joke that our family does to my mum. A joke that is ultra unique and specific to my mum.

This happens a lot. If I walked up to these employees and mentioned they got there joke from me being near them and the event of my dad mentioning my mum to me then they would have no idea what I was saying.

I've had it for years, people saying stuff that has been on my mind. It seems they always occupy my thoughts when I am finished with the thoughts. Like displacement. Like the universe won't allow for anything to be wasted. When you are done with something, then environment will continue where you left of and you notice it.
Like when you are finished with something you leave it behind so others can pick it up. This must happen at a neural level too.

I do know that all these so called coincidences are actually happening.

J

jonnyc55

Don't you think that the human brain is still too unexplained and unstudied that we are unaware of the possibilities and the powers it has?
Don't you think that there is a tiny little chance that not schizophrenia causes the belief of thought broadcasting but in contrary in some cases thought broadcasting causes schizophrenia? Because we are so afraid when we face the unknown boundaries of our brain and this drives us crazy.
Yeah that is a really good perspective. I'll rob that one. Thought broadcasting is real and is causing us a scare out of our minds.

What we don't know (which someone privately messaged me, asking me) is how transparent are we? How much of a percentage are others aware of our minds? Awareness and possession of our thoughts and when this occurs etc. Are all technical questions.

Ironic that when I embrace or accept thought broadcasting as a real mechanic that people begin to understand me i.e. become more easy with me. I get this a lot too. That others begin to find me more normal for listening to my thought broadcasting nuances. I begin to flow more, less mental resistance.

Disturbing, disgusting but something I have to get used to, in order to see the light on the other side of the tunnel, to get back to my old dynamics of being mentally comfortable no matter what. There can be no short comings in the mind, no room for setbacks. I must get used to 100% free flow of my mind without fear, to be happy again - this will involve breaking these thought phobias and any technical truths.

E

ErnestK

I was looking into quantum physics. It's a known fact that the electrons can be in multiple states at the same time but also they might disappear from one place and reappear at a different one instantly in no time.
Maybe the things we are describing happen on the level no science can explain for now and there is no tool to measure it.

Jonny
This morning, despite skepticism of my own mind, I accepted the fact that I can broadcast some of my thoughts and everything suddenly became much more clear.
Same as you describe "I begin to flow more, less mental resistance." and also I feel more comfortable communicating verbally, which I struggled to accomplish earlier. Suddenly I started to be more active socially.

And saying "I must get used to 100% free flow of my mind without fear " is completely true. But additionally you can start working on listening to your own mind, getting to know the person inside you and to coop with him.

J

jonnyc55

I was looking into quantum physics. It's a known fact that the electrons can be in multiple states at the same time but also they might disappear from one place and reappear at a different one instantly in no time.
Maybe the things we are describing happen on the level no science can explain for now and there is no tool to measure it.
Yeah exactly, I've done loads of scientific research in many areas and every time I read these publishing's there is always the wordings of "further research is needed to confirm x and y" or "we are unclear of the underlying mechanisms", science scratches its head everyday over issues.
Quantum mechanics like you say is weird, weird enough that we can begin to insert weird notions like thought broadcasting and other strange stuff.
Science should not be held above our own intuition nor should be held as all-knowing, that is mentally dangerous and restrictive.
Science however can be useful for confirming some things.

And I too have wondered if quantum physics or the 'super small world' plays a role in our weird happenings such as synchronicity and thought broadcasting. Such as how external world events mimic or reflect our ever so tiny mental processes.

This morning, despite skepticism of my own mind, I accepted the fact that I can broadcast some of my thoughts and everything suddenly became much more clear.
Same as you describe "I begin to flow more, less mental resistance." and also I feel more comfortable communicating verbally, which I struggled to accomplish earlier. Suddenly I started to be more active socially.
Yeah I am still actively battling my own skepticism, I am trying to stick with something for once such as going with the flow rather than rebounding of doubts all day everyday and seemingly getting no where. Going with the flow is worth a try for now, I hope it works, so far I feel less afraid of how others react to my mind. Which is ok for now.

But additionally you can start working on listening to your own mind, getting to know the person inside you and to coop with him.
Definitely! That is exactly what I am also doing, getting to know and re-connect to my inner needs, desires, wants and callings rather than recoiling or refusing my own mind. I am trying to build those connections in my mind again, being brave and hoping for reignition of my full mental expression.
I feel like this battle is a long one though. But as long as there is progress everyday I am happy to bare with the time it takes to reach full recovery.

For me the stress of thought broadcasting manifested in eye problems such as strain, pain or numbness. Since I used to try and communicate with others in the early days of my psychosis and this method oddly involved my eyes which isn't actually odd if you consider that the eye connection to the brain is super intimate. Also schizophrenia can be diagnosed with good accuracy by monitoring eye movements.
For me the eye problem feels unique though I am unsure about other psychosis sufferers whether they too have eye problems related to their mind and/or psychosis.

T

Theresistance

Hey Johnny nice to see you again. I don’t believe in coincidences after you made me of aware of synchronicity and I could put a term to what was happening. but I do believe I am an incidental( full blown nonetheless) broadcaster. What I mean is since I was very young I would talk to myself as a way of thought which actualized into uncontrollable broadcasting but only after I was smoking weed. People have been picking up on my thoughts for 3 years now and only my family and friends and some regular people around have stopped reacting. I wish I had an experience like Ernest not that I haven’t had something like that happen like 4-5 times but not with a girl I cared about. For me there’s something I haven’t seen on any of these forums surprisingly and that’s the this static sound in my head which I know is either my pre or subconscious b/c like I said I used to think by talking to myself and still do and it kind of sounds like a muffled conversation which leads me to believe it’s part of my conscious. Although someone told me very covertly how to handle the broadcasting all they said “live above it” now I knew he was referring to the static and probably thought I was a schizophrenic who was just living(or whatever term you want to use) above the voices in my head so following that logic I could live above my broadcasting abilities. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. Also I have been talking to Randy for the past couple of days about being transparent and he is Tb and also worth a listen as he is quite intelligent

E

ErnestK

Hey Johnny nice to see you again. I don’t believe in coincidences after you made me of aware of synchronicity and I could put a term to what was happening. but I do believe I am an incidental( full blown nonetheless) broadcaster. What I mean is since I was very young I would talk to myself as a way of thought which actualized into uncontrollable broadcasting but only after I was smoking weed. People have been picking up on my thoughts for 3 years now and only my family and friends and some regular people around have stopped reacting. I wish I had an experience like Ernest not that I haven’t had something like that happen like 4-5 times but not with a girl I cared about. For me there’s something I haven’t seen on any of these forums surprisingly and that’s the this static sound in my head which I know is either my pre or subconscious b/c like I said I used to think by talking to myself and still do and it kind of sounds like a muffled conversation which leads me to believe it’s part of my conscious. Although someone told me very covertly how to handle the broadcasting all they said “live above it” now I knew he was referring to the static and probably thought I was a schizophrenic who was just living(or whatever term you want to use) above the voices in my head so following that logic I could live above my broadcasting abilities. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. Also I have been talking to Randy for the past couple of days about being transparent and he is Tb and also worth a listen as he is quite intelligent
In fact I talk to myself as a way of thought too. I can clearly distinguish my own voice in my head. And actually describing the fact in my first comment I didn't mention that I was high. I thought everything would be blamed on weed. But I smoke almost every day and in much high doses.
Yesterday I tried to broadcast to my friend who was high also but you know when boys smoke we really like to have fun. But at some point we came up to conclusion that we see some things also. Like animations overlaid on the real sight. Strange things that we have never seen before. They are not imaginations. We could distinguish them. And we don't think about it, we just see. We might be facing some serious mental illness or we might have capabilities we are unaware of :D I don't know yet which one is true but I'm going to dig deeper.

T

Thoughtbroadcasting101

Hey buddy, Don't worry I get tha same thing. I went through it for 15months!!! People were hearing my thoughts but tha thoughts they could hear weren't my own. It was some dark stuff that I am 100% against. But when I see people that don't know me it starts going crazy in my head painting a very bad picture about me that's not even true! I've came close to killing myself because of people around me talking shit about me and saying bad things. I went up to them and confronted alott of people that were saying bad things but they would still keep going when I'm in tha next room or something. I don't like being like violent but I couldn't handle people talking bad about me. Nobody would admit to me that they could hear me not even my family, untill I asked my girlfriend at tha time ND she told me she could hear everything in my mind. She knew me very well and knew tha things coming to my head was definitely not me !!! For example tha country of born in my nationality, if there's anyone else around from tha same country it tries to deny I'm from there so they can hear it. So whoever out there going through this know that your not alone ND be strong!!! I have been through this it's not fake. Thank you let me know if there's any questions.

T

Thoughtbroadcasting101

Hey everybody, thought broadcasting is a very real and bad thing. Don't worry I had tha same thing. I went through it for 15months!!! People were hearing my thoughts but tha thoughts they could hear weren't my own. It was some dark stuff that I am 100% against. But when I see people that don't know me it starts going crazy in my head painting a very bad picture about me that's not even true! I've came close to killing myself because of people around me talking shit about me and saying bad things. I went up to them and confronted alot of people that were saying bad things but they would still keep going when I'm in tha next room or out of eyesight, but they know I can still hear them and they can hear my mind. I don't like being violent but I couldn't handle people talking bad about me. Nobody would admit to me that they could hear me not even my family, untill I asked my girlfriend at tha time ND she told me she could hear everything in my mind. She knew me very well and knew tha things coming to my head was definitely not me !!! For example tha country I was born in, my nationality. If there's anyone else around from tha same country it tries to deny I'm from there so they can hear it. So whoever out there going through this, know that your not alone ND be strong!!! I have been through this it's not fake. Thank you let me know if there's any questions.

J

jonnyc55

How the hell do we go back to normality?

Do normal people just ignore it? Are they used to it in some way? Are they aware of it?

If I was to condition myself to ignoring it, it would take a very long time to be ignorant to these 'telepathy' senses. It feels a part of me, like my eyes are a part of me. I just can't stop broadcasting.

It's like I have to bare with discomfort and others just go on through it.

T

Theresistance

How the hell do we go back to normality?

Do normal people just ignore it? Are they used to it in some way? Are they aware of it?

If I was to condition myself to ignoring it, it would take a very long time to be ignorant to these 'telepathy' senses. It feels a part of me, like my eyes are a part of me. I just can't stop broadcasting.

It's like I have to bare with discomfort and others just go on through it.
Quite frankly I don’t believe real thought broadcasters can ever be normal. I think that medicine only works on a small very percentage of Tb and the rest of people that it does work on are simply experiencing a delusion. Your last comment is ironic b/c knowing that I can never be normal again that is exactly what I did. I developed coping mechanisms to deal with the discomfort and anxiety caused with the help of mental health classes. I used cbt to dispute the intrusive thoughts but not the idea that it is real b/c I know better and that wouldn’t help me. I think that that is our only option, to deal with the discomfort by whatever means we choose.

J

jonnyc55

b/c I know better and that wouldn’t help me.
That is how I feel too. I know better. Ignoring tb feels unhealthy too! Which leaves me utter confused, am I stupid? Is psychology and society stupid for ignoring tb? arghhhhh.

to deal with the discomfort by whatever means we choose.
Yeah this seems like our only choice. Avoidance, run away, hide, minimise, go easy on ourselves, seek creature comforts etc. etc.

Choosing to go to places that are knowingly full of triggers... PFFFT I need to stop setting myself up for disaster.
Like in a car with my friend. In a tiny cabin, it is a massive problem for me.

All these ugly TB scenarios are un-natural anyway. Tiny car, busy shopping malls, sitting in a building, hanging out for social points. In reality, you would get out of there and you would know better. But society invites us back again and again to these trigger full events. Grinds me down.

I need to get away from it all and stay away from it all - Like a lone wolf in the mountains.

A

AK

You're sure you're not paranoid that your lost? lost meaning the same as in as if you were in psychosis. You're on medication right.. medication takes that away. You may still hear the sounds in everday life of them but keep a clear mind and think outside the box.