• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

People call me crazy

F

firemonkee57

[video=vimeo;107255413]http://vimeo.com/107255413[/video]

A Documentary Film on Schizophrenia by a Schizophrenic'

A documentary following director Juno Jakob, a Paranoid Schizophrenic as he lives his day to day life and shares his experience with the illness and it's impact on his life.

shaky

shaky

[video=vimeo;107255413]http://vimeo.com/107255413[/video]

A Documentary Film on Schizophrenia by a Schizophrenic'

A documentary following director Juno Jakob, a Paranoid Schizophrenic as he lives his day to day life and shares his experience with the illness and it's impact on his life.
Excellent.
But partly produced by John Katzenbach. Is it an advert for his book?

Even if it is, it does include the line

I could never tell which I hated more
The illusive world I came from and could never join
or
the lonely world I was required to live in, population one, except for my voices

BillFish

BillFish

Could have used some more imaginative locations and camera work, piece to camera whilst walking and chatting in interesting locations etc

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

I did enjoy your opinion shaky...

I do not often!...

enjoy many...

thankyou

dubblemonkey

J

junojakob23

Hi all,
I'm the Juno from the film ha. Thanks for watching it and glad you liked it and thank you for the kind words.
In response to Katzenbach's involvement, When I was in hospital I had a copy of his book 'The Madman's Tale' and just really related to lead character so just before filming I emailed him and asked if I could mention the book in the film as I felt it was an important thing that helped me. He was very nice and allowed me to mention it, show it and all that and since then he's always helped me with just advice and asking how I am and all this. I offered him an executive producer credit as a sort of thank you for all his help. I couldn't of made the film without him.

I couldn't go to more places for filming really as I'm agoraphobic and can't leave my house.

Thanks and hopefully I'll have some good news about the film soon, possible TV showings!

Thanks
Juno

J

junojakob23

Thank you. Means alot to me!
Juno

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M there's nobody i can pick up the phone and call Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you know what i realize about toxic negative people draining your energy or narcissistic whatever you call them. Schizophrenia Forum 13
B phone call with pdoc Schizophrenia Forum 13
Q Depot has left a lump. Should i call and tell my nurse. Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Gangsters paid by the criminal justice system, call it schizophenia if you like Schizophrenia Forum 7
Mr.NiceGuy Using a space heater to create voluntary voices and call your cat Schizophrenia Forum 6
T What to call Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
P They call me a tare. Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Do they call it the century of the brain? Schizophrenia Forum 2
T Advise needed - Wife in crises, not sure what to do... Do I call for help or ride this out ? Schizophrenia Forum 5
H When to call on outside help Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is so hard to change my moms mind about schizophrenia she still thinks im crazy whats wrong with her Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR why do people think schizophrenia population are crazy or monsters im scared shitless Schizophrenia Forum 7
M Am I crazy? Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Im quitting vaping today, is going to be crazy. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i think my craziness is from covid 19 pandemic, stuck in my room i swear im going crazy Schizophrenia Forum 8
THE MANDALORIAN Old friends laughing crazy! Schizophrenia Forum 1
lifecangetbetter Im worried one day i will be too crazy to keep a job Schizophrenia Forum 8
M Am i crazy or are they all real Schizophrenia Forum 19
K voices are telling me to humiliate myself and do crazy things Schizophrenia Forum 2
vanish My voices are driving me crazy! Schizophrenia Forum 20
J What if Schizophrenics are not crazy? Schizophrenia Forum 57
S Psychotic and Driving Myself Crazy(er) Schizophrenia Forum 1
S "calibration" using meds as a tool is crazy Schizophrenia Forum 2
Mark_01 Are You Crazy? Schizophrenia Forum 12
P Crazy put downs. Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Crazy shit that has happened to me. Schizophrenia Forum 8
O I wish l was crazy right now. Normal is very horrible to me. Schizophrenia Forum 2
N My Crazy Tells Me Strange Things Schizophrenia Forum 12
E Well I got my lable, so now it is ok to be crazy Schizophrenia Forum 7
cpuusage Driving us crazy Schizophrenia Forum 1
telekinesis difference between being crazy and being mad and being mentally ill? Schizophrenia Forum 3
D I sat on the edge of crazy ville questioning the existance of knowledge Schizophrenia Forum 8
vanish Me crazy? Never! Schizophrenia Forum 5
N Am i crazy Schizophrenia Forum 10
BillFish Proof life on benefits is crazy :) Schizophrenia Forum 12
BillFish delusion of grandeur? Crazy right? Your opinion Schizophrenia Forum 5
JimmyRustler I might be crazy Schizophrenia Forum 2
cpuusage THAT’S CRAZY: powerful documentary on the coercive nature of psychiatry Schizophrenia Forum 1
Lincoln1990 Am I crazy?!? Schizophrenia Forum 97
L Lazy, crazy or medicated? Schizophrenia Forum 10
H Is this schizophrenia? I need help before I do something crazy!!!!!!!!!!! :S Schizophrenia Forum 5