• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

people are full of rubbish!!!!!!

M

messed-up

Why are people always saying they'll be there, we will get you through this etc etc.

Half the time you don't bloody hear from them, if you say your going to call in then please do it, because when you don't it hurts, the paranoia goes into overdrive, and a bit of me starts to hate you for it.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sick of words that mean nothing, this is a lonely hell, would rather people were honest and not calling only when they feel guilty, can't leave the house and I'm scared I'm going to lose the very few friends I have and have to go through all this crap again :cry:

Mu x

nonotme

nonotme

W
Half the time you don't bloody hear from them, if you say your going to call in then please do it, because when you don't it hurts, the paranoia goes into overdrive, and a bit of me starts to hate you for it.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sick of words that mean nothing, this is a lonely hell, would rather people were honest and not calling only when they feel guilty, can't leave the house and I'm scared I'm going to lose the very few friends I have and have to go through all this crap again :cry:

Mu x

sadly people are people and we can't do anything other than let them do what they want too...... I try so hard not to get strung out to much by others.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I had a friend like that too, since ive become more unwell I was suprised to find a concerned friend though come out the wood works! I still think people who dont suffer find the subject hard to deal with x