• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Pending - General GP Services Review

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have a general review pending, actually booked in though, preferably on email I requested, via admin, for on Monday afternoon.

I will off course, do a update, and once I can get my head round, the review discussions, I'll update on Monday evening. Whether mental health might be jokingly to use a word swung in, to the discussions, i can't predict, so I don't know about that. I'll have to see how the discussions shall lead me, in the afternoon.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm happier now. I don't know how I've been able to have wrung it, however, I now do have a physical face to face appointment for the junior anchor part timer GP, next Monday afternoon.

Well, i was expecting a sort of communique via email, only ah i had an email through offering me a appointment quite happily for a visit, in the surgical room. I felt horray, at long last.

i'll do a further update, regarding general review, via the GP, at some point early mid week.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
A general review, is that the same as a medication review?

N

natalie

Hi, Tawny,

As far back as I can remember, so bear with me, a med review, if at all comes under a mental health review at the GPs, and they then verifiy your meds within, now for a general review, this can cover a wide range, to checking blood pressure, and issueing if a t all blood test forms. And to enquire and update how one is on a general basis. The review takes approximately 10 mins long.

I am uncertain, unsure what a medication review is, myself?

Thanks for asking, though.

S

sadgirl

A medication review is just that a review of the medication that your taking and how your feeling

N

natalie

Thanks, sadgirl. much appreciated. Though I hadn;t asked the question.

Best regards.