• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

pathetic

L

Livi

Hi
Bit down & anxious right now.
Im starting a new job 2moro - only part-time since studyin again. its just the last job i had started about the time of suicide attempt. It wasnt the job or anything but i was really low before hand & then i got really rundown as i wasnt really sleeping properly & was working long & late (waitressing btw). Plus the boss really made me feel like crap. Anyway i guess its jst bad associating & it'll prob be fine but i jst really dont want to have something else to feel bad about right now. :unsure:

W

whatstheproblem?

I understand how you feel. Just take it a day at a time- start off just seeing how things go... If it becomes too much you can leave, and if not, then great :). We always seem guilty of putting too much pressure on ourselves, there's nothing wrong with doing what we feel is right for us at the time. Good luck for tomorrow and congratulations on new job :) xx

RainbowChild

RainbowChild

I understand how you feel. Just take it a day at a time- start off just seeing how things go... If it becomes too much you can leave, and if not, then great :). We always seem guilty of putting too much pressure on ourselves, there's nothing wrong with doing what we feel is right for us at the time. Good luck for tomorrow and congratulations on new job :) xx
Just wanted to echo etp post....go for it...different circumstances, different day and good luck xxxx (y)

BTW let us know how it goes :flowers::grouphug:

L

Livi

Hi :)
Cheers for the posts. Job didnt go too badly as it happens. I always stress myself out about stuff like this & get really down about thinkin what might or might not happen, ect. I hate being in situations which i no are going to be permanent & getting stuck around someone who doesnt like me or something. Makes me doubt myself. Its like a commitment phobia or something. A bad place which i wont be able to avoid. anyway i jst need 2 learn not to think negatively. ta again x

Q

quality factor

Hi, pleased to hear that things went ok for you.
Anticipation can usually be a pain can't it, like me always fearing the worst.
Well done anyway!

QF.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Depression Forum 2