• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Passing Time

Miho

Miho

I would love to spend time with People. But most of the time I am watching Netflix or playing games. How about you?

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

I walk as exercise. Somedays I can walk a lot farther than others (eight miles versus two miles). I'm not sure why that is. Probably because my depression is getting in the way on the shorter walks.

S

Snowfall 62

Cleaning house .. keeps my hands and mind busy.

I

Inie

I walk as exercise. Somedays I can walk a lot farther than others (eight miles versus two miles). I'm not sure why that is. Probably because my depression is getting in the way on the shorter walks.
I’m glad your getting your steps in. It’s good for you. I wish I had more energy for longer walks.

I

Inie

I’m glad your getting your steps etc. It’s good for you. I wish I had more energy for longer walks.
I would love to spend time with People. But most of the time I am watching Netflix or playing games. How about you?
Depends how I’m feeling. When my anxiety is high I can’t do anything but pace or wait it out. When I’m up to it I will spend time with my pets. Or I will be on my phone.