• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Party fun!

M

Mastiff mom

I usually feel a tad shy at parties-- even awkward. But our party in the chill out lounge last night was so fun and carefree! Quite a few people came and we Nibbled on goodies, drank Champagne , and jumped on the beds bit of spanking and a pillow fight. We are sure to have another soon!

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I came when everyone had fallen asleep. It was such hard work climbing over you all

I may :innocent: not of done some things to those people I climbed over. So like if you woke up to shaved heads, pencil beards and that it sooooo wasn't me ok, got it?

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Twas a fab party; we'll have to do another very soon. :hug:
Woke this morning dressed in women's clothes and with my hand glued to a Champagne bottle...how the hell did that happen? :scratcheshead:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It must of been ummmmmmmmmmmmm

The Minions! Yes those pesky Minions. (yes Marliee blame them, no one will ever know)

:evil: oh I mean :innocent: cause I'm always innocent, yes I am, I really am.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ah yes, of course, you wouldn't do such a thing would you ;) it must have been those pesky Minions. :curseyou:
giphy_zpsfjvqdqq2.png
I've got my own back. ^ That banana is covered in superglue.;)
He doesn't know. Te he. :D
tumblr_mvw8rnUvnD1ryglpwo1_400_zpsy2sk3ndz.png

R

Raache

I liked what you were wearing and decided I rather be you than me; tomorrow I'm moving into your house and will start calling myself Davey. :p
Quickduck weren't you wearing woman's clothes? Does that mean that Davey dresses like a woman? :LOL:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Quickduck weren't you wearing woman's clothes? Does that mean that Davey dresses like a woman? :LOL:
Only when attending one of Mastiff mom's parties; they have a reputation for being a tad racy don't ya know. :whistle::prop::whip::woohoo::clap:

I think I've been caught out. lol Was relying on the fact that nobody reads my posts. :D

M

Mastiff mom

You were all very naughty and you know it! Davy danced about in a sparkly thong, we ticklèd quick duck right out of his penguin suit and he begged us to spank him--it was all very shocking. vERY shocking. I am a woman of high morals and had to leave lest I become part of the salacious ongoings. Shame on all of you!!!!

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

You were all very naughty and you know it! Davy danced about in a sparkly thong, we ticklèd quick duck right out of his penguin suit and he begged us to spank him--it was all very shocking. vERY shocking. I am a woman of high morals and had to leave lest I become part of the salacious ongoings. Shame on all of you!!!!
The lady, she doth protest too much, methinks?!

Wasn't it you who ripped off my sparkly thong!? With your teeth?! :LOL:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 6