partnerships

H

Happygolightly

My partner walked out, its amazing the time I have spent listening and helping other people with crisis, it makes me so sad and lonely that the person I love doesn't want to be there for me and makes me out to be a bad person on the days that I am ill. Will anybody love me as I am… mental illness makes you feel unloveable.

Cazcat

Cazcat

Unfortunately a lot of people don't understand mental illness and don't know how to deal with it. I'm sure you will find someone who will accept you as you as you are. Start by loving yourself because you do deserve to be loved.

W

Westie61

Hi Happygolightly.
I have just read your post and understand exactly how you feel and what your going through. I'm in the same position myself. Sometimes life is so difficult and I feel so lonely, but then there are other days that aren't quite so bad.
I've only just joined this site and hoping to find some help, advice, anything for help with my Paranoia of people not liking me.
I've sent you a hug, I hope it will help to know that your not on your own. X

W

Westie61

Partnerships

Hi Happygolightly.
I have just read your post and understand exactly how you feel and what your going through. I'm in the same position myself. Sometimes life is so difficult and I feel so lonely, but then there are other days that aren't quite so bad.
I've only just joined this site and hoping to find some help, advice, anything for help with my Paranoia of people not liking me.
I've sent you a hug, I hope it will help to know that your not on your own. X

Last edited:
W

Westie61

Apologies for posting the same message twice. Feeling very silly :(