• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

participants wanted for anxiety study

J

jleigh

Hi,
My name is Jodie. I am a postgraduate Psychology student and will be undertaking some research, in September, on the beliefs people have about treatments for anxiety disorders and whether these beliefs affect help-seeking.

I would be very grateful for your participation. This research involves completing some brief questionnaires assessing levels of anxiety and attitudes towards different treatments and health professionals.

If you are interested in taking part please email me: [email protected]

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
This request has been approved by the modarating team!

Many thanks

Intel:D

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

Yeah ok i'm in.

J

jleigh

Reseach

Thanks for your interest in my research. I am currently still recruiting participants. I aim to start the research mid September, I will be in touch again then.

Many thanks

Jodie

J

jleigh

Research

Hi,

If you are still interested in participating in my research;If you could send me your email address I can email you the questionnaires? mine is [email protected]

Regards

Jodie

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Tohru Hey, new to the forum. Just wanted to say hi 🤍 Introduce Yourself 8
M Hi 👋👋 Just wanted to drop a quick note and introduce myself. Introduce Yourself 6
Erudite49 New member this week, wanted to say hi Introduce Yourself 11
D I wanted to say hi Introduce Yourself 3
F Hello. New to this. I just wanted to share something that helps me relax when I'm stressed. Introduce Yourself 2
I Hello all! This is new to me, and I wanted to say hi! Introduce Yourself 2
B Hi I am new here. I wanted to meet with some people Introduce Yourself 4
I Hello, I wanted to introduce myself... Introduce Yourself 6
O Just wanted to say Hello Introduce Yourself 13
Possume Hi wanted to join a forum where like minded people are able to talk freely without judgment. Introduce Yourself 9
K Hi. Just wanted to talk to people who understand Introduce Yourself 11
H Just wanted to say hi.,, Introduce Yourself 4
Oldskool71 Hi just joined wanted to say hello Introduce Yourself 13
T Hello, wanted to introduce myself Introduce Yourself 1
L Just joined wanted to say hi Introduce Yourself 6
R I'm having trouble and I just wanted to say it somewhere Introduce Yourself 2
Hellbilly Wanted to say hi Introduce Yourself 4
K New on here and just wanted to indroduce myself :0) Introduce Yourself 16
L hi new to this help wanted Introduce Yourself 6
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
R I think I am broken. Getting help for my anxiety and ect is causing me anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 14
K Health Anxiety & GAD Introduce Yourself 18
Dragonfly111 New here, health anxiety, recent losses in family Introduce Yourself 8
S New here. Anxiety central lol Introduce Yourself 4
Y Anxiety or maybe its not Introduce Yourself 6
S Generalised Anxiety or OCD? What do you think? Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 17
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
A Hi all......long term anxiety maniac here! Introduce Yourself 13
B Here for Anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
O Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
F Coping with loneliness , isolation and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
K Social Anxiety AFTER Social Experiences Introduce Yourself 5
B FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY Introduce Yourself 14
S Hi im new,i suffer from anxiety and would like to know how you folks cope with it Introduce Yourself 9
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
C The Many Forms of Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
B Anxiety Introduce Yourself 10
D Hi my name is dawn, just joined and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 16
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
R Health anxiety, twitching, MND/ALS?? 😱 Introduce Yourself 8
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
P Generalized Anxiety Disorder/Constant Worry about the stupidest things/never sleep well Introduce Yourself 5
P New User. Generalized Anxiety Disorder which makes me worry CONSTANTLY. Introduce Yourself 14
S Anxiety driven Introduce Yourself 8
T Carer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 19
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24