Paranoid

Jess96

Jess96

Not been on in a while... feeling like everyone hates me and people I know are plotting against me I feel really strange and agitated

Z

Zoe1

thats highly unlikely Jess
I used to get that before I had treatment

:welcome: :love:

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not been on in a while... feeling like everyone hates me and people I know are plotting against me I feel really strange and agitated
I don't know whether you're in therapy or not... If you are, sometimes it's helpful to talk out exactly why you feel this way with your therapist. If you aren't able to go into therapy, journaling about the things you're reacting to can help you sort out what's real and what isn't.

C

CaptainFlint

Personally, I hope and think this may be something you're imagining, and talking to a therapist and getting the right medication will help you a great deal. So please dont worry and take it one day at a time.

But I would like to say, if there's something real.. some real plausible reason that people would be out to get you that's hard to talk about. I am literally going through that right now. There's a reason and proof that it's happening, and I don't know how to talk about it to anyone except my immediate family. Because my ex and a couple other people had a hard time believing it, so I'm afraid to talk to anyone else now.

Just want you to know that if there's really something going on. I'm here for you

Jess96

Jess96

Personally, I hope and think this may be something you're imagining, and talking to a therapist and getting the right medication will help you a great deal. So please dont worry and take it one day at a time.

But I would like to say, if there's something real.. some real plausible reason that people would be out to get you that's hard to talk about. I am literally going through that right now. There's a reason and proof that it's happening, and I don't know how to talk about it to anyone except my immediate family. Because my ex and a couple other people had a hard time believing it, so I'm afraid to talk to anyone else now.

Just want you to know that if there's really something going on. I'm here for you
Thank you I just think somthing triggers me becouse what I went through in my child hood but thank you that is very kind same here if you need someone to talk to message me cxxx

C

CaptainFlint

Thank you I just think somthing triggers me becouse what I went through in my child hood but thank you that is very kind same here if you need someone to talk to message me cxxx
Mmhm I see. And yeah it's very very hard to deal with the feeling that people are out to get you. Trust issues, relationship issues, paranoia in public places, all those fun things lol

Thank you! I think I might take you up on that sometime. It's hard to keep it all to myself sometimes.. And I can't really stop thinking about it. It's a long story though. So you might be in for a long read haha