• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Paranoid

M

Meryl

I have tried speaking to my mental health nurse about me hearing voices noises having hallucinations but she did not believe me she thinks I am making it up I said to her why don't you come every six months but she said I can't do that I have to see you every three weeks but why I am not getting on with her

R

Rose19602

You could ask for a different CPN Meryl perhaps?

What is your diagnosis? You're posting in the schizophrenia forum so I assumed schizophrenia???

If you are hearing voices and having hallucinations and she's seeing you so often I assume the CMHT must have some concerns about you, otherwise you would be seen less I expect.

What does she think your issues are then?

nonotme

nonotme

about me hearing voices
are these voices external or internal? my therapist see's nothing wrong or worrying about the internal voices I have n matter what they are saying, in fact I'd go as far to say he thinks they are normal. He should try having them all round for tea at 2-30 am! not so dam normal them :mad:

M

Meryl

I have tried asking for a different cpn but all they say is I have to keep her I won't get anybody else I do not have schizophrenia somebody told me to post on this forum I don't know what I have got I think she feels that I am doing for attention but I am not I really am hearing voices noises and seeing bugs and people on my walls so what is I have got

R

Rose19602

Well those symptoms certainly sound very concerning.
Can you ask your GP for a referral back to the psych and explain the symptoms to him/her?
x