• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

paranoid skizophrenic and suffering generalised anxiety disorder

C

Colin tremors

Hello there I've hpad skizophrenia from around 2007but i suspect a lot longer plus generalised anxiety disorder and PTSD which i got in 1987 from being kidnapped.i also suffer agitation.im on 6mg risperidone antipsychotic tablets but they make me so tired.I can't watch TV or see any friends as i think there out to get me.also i cant talk on the phone because i think they can see me down the phone.id like to know how people cope on their antipsychotics.ive got terrible weight gain.makes me feel useless and moving is hard i feel like a robot.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

Being kidnapped must have been terrifying, I'm so sorry! I wonder if you've tried loving-kindness meditation, which has been proven to reduce PTSD: 18 Science-Backed Reasons to Try Loving-Kindness Meditation Antipsychotics are terrible drugs; I used to be on a relatively high dose but now take only the minimum dose due to potential side-effects. The Waking Up app, which has mindfulness and loving-kindness meditation, serves as therapy for me.

C

Colin tremors

Hi beta male yes it was a terrifying ordeal yes I've tried loving kindness meditation mindfulness meditation at Clarence house I've not been too bad lately regarding kidnapp and my voices are in the distance but if i don't have my risperidone i shake and feel weird and heavy.and it's like thoughts are being put in my head.i feel things prodding me and poking me in my arms and legs and become extremely anxious.i just hate been skizophrenic.am feeling tired but slept earlier but feel a bit down at the moment a bit dreamy and lost in my own front room.maybe a 1mg or 2mg risperidone antipsychotic will take the edge off and get me to sleep.hope everyone's ok.colin

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ittybittyapartment Hi,I'm so paranoid. Introduce Yourself 4
J Paranoid schizo Introduce Yourself 9
H I am a mother who has a son who has just been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. He has had psychosis since he was 16 and is now 22. Introduce Yourself 4
L low Self esteem low self belief paranoid family problems between me and my mother in law and sister in law. Introduce Yourself 1
C paranoid or gaslighting Introduce Yourself 8
B I may be mad or maybe just paranoid Introduce Yourself 5
R I'm New, too! Hello Everybody!!! I Have a Son Who Was Diagnosed With Paranoid Schizophrenia Introduce Yourself 13
M social anxiety/ depression / paranoid shizophrenic episodes Introduce Yourself 10
J paranoid schizophrenic Introduce Yourself 5
R My wife is paranoid, MDD & PPD Introduce Yourself 1
E Suffering with emotions & relationships with any1 because of mood swings tgink have bpd Introduce Yourself 12
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
B Truly struggling and suffering with thought broadcasting and believing it's real Introduce Yourself 7
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
B Hi everyone- new here- suffering a breakdown says Dr Introduce Yourself 7
M 47 year old male suffering from bipolar and social anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
M I am Mike probably suffering from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, etc. Help me, please. Introduce Yourself 8
H Hi im new here and im suffering with severe health anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
A New to this, suffering with bdd Introduce Yourself 3
P suffering big time Introduce Yourself 3
J Suffering from burnout Introduce Yourself 23
M New here - suffering Introduce Yourself 5
7 71 and Still Suffering from Anxiety/Panic Attacks Introduce Yourself 22
T Suffering in silence takes its toll Introduce Yourself 6
A Am I really suffering? Introduce Yourself 9
S suffering from intrusive thoughts Introduce Yourself 8
B Currently suffering from depression/anxiety. Introduce Yourself 5
J Hi Everyone. I am currently suffering bad anxiety. To cut the story short I have been taking fluxetine for a few years. My anxiety and lack of sleep Introduce Yourself 7
A Suffering with relapse Introduce Yourself 6
L Is suffering from servere depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 1
A Hi peeps am diagnosed and suffering from anxiety and depression. Introduce Yourself 3
B My son is suffering Introduce Yourself 13
S Suffering in silence, lonely and suicidal Introduce Yourself 4
G Hi, just found this forum, I think that interacting with people suffering with mental help can only help us all. Introduce Yourself 4
D Senior Citizen Suffering With Anxiety and Depression Introduce Yourself 6
M I have been suffering fear of blushin/erythrophobia for 18 years Introduce Yourself 13
K Hello it's me the probably depressed and probably suffering from bpd, probably Introduce Yourself 1
M Need help! Girlfriend suffering from her depression/anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
R I think I'm suffering from depression Introduce Yourself 4
S Hi everyone, new here, suffering from OCD Introduce Yourself 2
A Have I Been suffering from depression since childhood? Introduce Yourself 7
R Hi all newbie here, suffering radical diabetic neuropathy Introduce Yourself 2