• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Paranoid schizophrenia continued

S

SomeGirl15153

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel like some force is making life a living hell for minorities.

It’s not fair, I feel like I work ten times as hard as the next person to get half the results. It’s like my effort is worth half or a tenth of someone who isn’t targeted. I feel like it’s a government conspiracy to target certain people to maintain the pyramid- so that not everyone can reach the top. I feel like my opportunities aren’t the same as the next person. It’s modern day discrimination/segregation. I’m a minority too so that’s another reason I feel like this.

I feel like some force is making life a living hell for minorities.

For example I spent nearly 200,000 dollars on RN school and I was a victim of intense gang stalking the whole time, computerized exams logging me out in the middle of my exams several times and then flunking me when I only saw half the exam. Then there was no proof of this so I was forced to take the failing grade.

Also I was intensely bullied by a group of older nurses in all my classes- I tried to bring it up to administration but it was swept under the rug.

After like 5 lawyers and 6 years of damages and distress, the school agreed to give me an LVN license opportunity which is 20-30$ less hourly pay than my RN.

Now to make matters worse- I got a license denial from the State Boards of Nursing accusing me of being a sex offender and having a felony!

They mixed me up with someone else! I never had a felony or was a sex offender

All of this doesn’t feel coincidental I feel like some force is in humanely punishing me, but I can’t think of anything I did to deserve all of this.

i don’t believe in God anymore. If there is one, he’s neglecting me and leaving me to the wolves.

I spent 6 years of having student loan lenders harass my disabled grandpa my co-signer and my ex fiancée my other co-signer who is moved on with his life and is trying to get me off his back.

I spent 6 years unable to find a job and somehow got into the bad side of modeling and somehow was forced into prostitution—I fucking went to school I didn’t deserve what I had to do to pay my bills.

Now it’s all over I have post traumatic stress disorder and other mental illnesses and I’m struggling to function.

I really want to die- life isn’t worth it. I don’t know what I did to deserve this all.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I really want to die- life isn’t worth it.
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

In the USA the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be contacted on 1-800-273-8255
or suicidepreventionlifeline.org In the USA and Canada 211 is a number you can use to access information about social services.

Please take care.

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
I can't believe you have gone through this... 😢
I'm really sorry that this has happened to you. 😢
I think you need to reach for help from helplines and you mental health care team. Tell them everything!

L

Lab rat

You’ve been through a real bad time and although things have got better, it sounds like you’re in a really bad place. I don’t know you and I don’t know your situation. I don’t even think we’re in the same country. But if I found myself in your situation, I would be looking at major life changes. A new job and a move for a new start. That’s just me! Like I say, it may not be practical for you. Don’t let the bastards grind you down 😃