• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Paranoid :S

D

dropdeadkid

Okay, I don't really understand about being paranoid.
I'm fourteen and I feel paranoid all the time, I feel like people are always talking about me negatively being my back, even though everybody tries to convince me they're not. I feel like when I walk down the corridors in school that everybody is looking at me oddly, I feel the same about my teachers too. It feels like they're all staring at me, maybe they know something?
I've been self harming for a couple of years, and this is the only time I feel free from being paranoid. When I self harm I feel normal again (even though I know this makes me not normal) and I don't know what to do anymore, I can't take this much longer. I'm scared :(
Is being paranoid an illness? Is there something wrong with me? :' (

D

dreambuggieII

Hey kiddo?

Talk to me

Tell me how you feel - try and summarise how you feel going through the corridors. UseSimiles and Metaphors

Write

How distressed do you feel on scale of 1 to 10. 1 being not distressed and 10 being very distressed.

:)

D

dropdeadkid

Going through the corridors, I feel as if everybody is staring at me, but literally EVERYONE. I feel like everybody is talking about me (and i'm not crazy, I have actually heard them talking about me.)
I just feel so alone :/ I don't have anybody to talk to about it, they'll think i'm crazy. :S

D

dreambuggieII

Hi dropdeadkid

You must be feeling very vunerable at the moment. Would you like to PM me and talk in confidence?

It's very tricky as a woman.

:)