• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Paranoid :S

D

dropdeadkid

Okay, I don't really understand about being paranoid.
I'm fourteen and I feel paranoid all the time, I feel like people are always talking about me negatively being my back, even though everybody tries to convince me they're not. I feel like when I walk down the corridors in school that everybody is looking at me oddly, I feel the same about my teachers too. It feels like they're all staring at me, maybe they know something?
I've been self harming for a couple of years, and this is the only time I feel free from being paranoid. When I self harm I feel normal again (even though I know this makes me not normal) and I don't know what to do anymore, I can't take this much longer. I'm scared :(
Is being paranoid an illness? Is there something wrong with me? :' (

D

dreambuggieII

Hey kiddo?

Talk to me

Tell me how you feel - try and summarise how you feel going through the corridors. UseSimiles and Metaphors

Write

How distressed do you feel on scale of 1 to 10. 1 being not distressed and 10 being very distressed.

:)

D

dropdeadkid

Going through the corridors, I feel as if everybody is staring at me, but literally EVERYONE. I feel like everybody is talking about me (and i'm not crazy, I have actually heard them talking about me.)
I just feel so alone :/ I don't have anybody to talk to about it, they'll think i'm crazy. :S

D

dreambuggieII

Hi dropdeadkid

You must be feeling very vunerable at the moment. Would you like to PM me and talk in confidence?

It's very tricky as a woman.

:)