• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

paranoid or gaslighting

C

corrmount

Good morning everyone, for about a year now i believe i have been experiencing some form of gaslighting or as my husband says i am paranoid. not sure what to do but I have been researching and it is scary to think that that man you have loved for 27 years would do this. can someone give me some advice so i can start feeling better.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Hi corrmount, :welcome: to the forum.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. There's a thread on it here which may have some useful information. Hope being here is helpful, please feel free to post more as and when you feel able, in whatever threads strike a chord with you, we do our best to be a friendly and supportive community here :)

Alice x

C

corrmount

Hi corrmount, :welcome: to the forum.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. There's a thread on it here which may have some useful information. Hope being here is helpful, please feel free to post more as and when you feel able, in whatever threads strike a chord with you, we do our best to be a friendly and supportive community here :)

Alice x
Hi Alice x, thank you for welcoming me to the forum:)I will look up the thread you gave me.

C

corrmount

Fairy Lu, thank you for welcoming me:)

C

corrmount

Nicola 398, Thank you for welcoming me to the forum:)I will look up the information you gave me.

C

corrmount

Alice x, not sure if you got my message but thank you for welcoming me to the forum:) thanks also for the information.:)

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Thanks corrmount. No, I didn't get a message, did you send a PM?