• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

paranoia

T

TOONAFISH

i feel a bit like everyone is avoiding me today. do you ever wonder if people are just visiting or letting you visit because they feel they should?? i have got my period just now, always feel a bit bizzare. you dont know what is real and what isnt sometimes or is that just me?? sometimes i dont know what is my depression and what is just normal feelings that someone without mh difficulties would feel if you know what i mean

im waffling AGAIN sorry lol

just feeling paranoid. any one else get that

A

Ainsworth

thats how i was feeling the last week, im back to trying to find me again, im lost and wandering, i also dont know what is me or MH anymore, or the tablets im on :confused:

i think its time for cake, it always helps at these times :clap:

T

TOONAFISH

yeh im totally craving treats! but im on weight watchers and doing not too bad so no cake for me im afraid. if i was having a cake id have a meringue AND a carrot cake. then probably some walkers plain crisps after that.mmmmmm:p

A

Ainsworth

make it a lemon meringue pie for me and you can have a WW carrot cake slice and still be good :D

T

TOONAFISH

ha ha. yeh the ww carrot cake are good but last time i bought them (and i kid you not) i ate the whole box. totally worth it tho.

thanks for cheering me up a bit. at least someone is speaking to me lol.

off to get kids from school. x

D

DELATEXT

i feel a bit like everyone is avoiding me today. do you ever wonder if people are just visiting or letting you visit because they feel they should?? i have got my period just now, always feel a bit bizzare. you dont know what is real and what isnt sometimes or is that just me?? sometimes i dont know what is my depression and what is just normal feelings that someone without mh difficulties would feel if you know what i mean

im waffling AGAIN sorry lol

just feeling paranoid. any one else get that
the head space is a strange place, with emotional trains of mixed emotion as a passenger, you sometimes see out of kilter, at the corner of your eye, the red, red strangers,
not easy to dismiss,
grasp the music that lift you up,

:grouphug: