• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Paranoia

S

Sjmillssss

Does any one else deal with paranoia ? I always think someone’s out to get me I hate to even leave my house

Jam1990

Jam1990

Does any one else deal with paranoia ? I always think someone’s out to get me I hate to even leave my house
Oh yes. I deal with very similar feelings. I always think I’m being followed or someone is conspiring against me in some way. I take medication (quetiapine) and it helps with not working myself up too much but sometimes I still sit in my house very paranoid hoping my fears don’t come true. Hope you find relief soon. Do you take medications for it?

gay cotard

gay cotard

Yep. I am paranoid to go anywhere. I think someone is out to get me and that people are making the air toxic. I try acting tough to deal with it.

S

Sjmillssss

Oh yes. I deal with very similar feelings. I always think I’m being followed or someone is conspiring against me in some way. I take medication (quetiapine) and it helps with not working myself up too much but sometimes I still sit in my house very paranoid hoping my fears don’t come true. Hope you find relief soon. Do you take medications for it?
I’m on remeron an Prozac atm but I need to find a medication for my paranoia I get nervous even hearing people close there car doors outside my house

Jam1990

Jam1990

I’m on remeron an Prozac atm but I need to find a medication for my paranoia I get nervous even hearing people close there car doors outside my house
Oh my gosh same!! I hate hearing car doors outside

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Yes I have the same problem. I take medication and I still have paranoia. I feel like the FBI is after me. If I'm watching a documentary, it feels like they will soon talk about me and write articles or make documentaries about me. I just want to feel calm but I'm always paranoid.

S

Sjmillssss

Yes I have the same problem. I take medication and I still have paranoia. I feel like the FBI is after me. If I'm watching a documentary, it feels like they will soon talk about me and write articles or make documentaries about me. I just want to feel calm but I'm always paranoid.
I’m the same way ! I always think the police are after me