• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Paranoia Attacks?

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Recently I keep having bad paranoia.

Tonight I rang my boyfriend he didn't pick up, 2 hours later i hadn't heard anything so i tried ringing again after 4 tries he finally picked up.

But in that time i started hyperventilating and assuming he was with another girl and i got really worked up about it.

I hate being this way.

D

DELATEXT

trust

Why did n't you answer me ?? !
I am talking, can't you see ??
You're up to this and that,
We had a fight, we had a spat,
How I wished you were tagged,
Know you're every move,
I will shrill, I will nag,
You know what you must prove !!
I am driving you away,
a little further every day,
You love me but I am wrong,
You can't stay, where you can't belong ??

We must be careful not to hurt those we love and who love us ??
Although illness causes this, you can only pull a string so tight ???
Just a consideration not a judgement ???

:grouphug:

D

DELATEXT

Hi

Hi, hope you get real help and it's awful to feel like that,
I support you 100%
I hope you can talk to your boy friend and trust him,
Good luck and all the best.

:grouphug:

T

TOONAFISH

have you tried challenging your thoughts

like what could be an alternative reason why he didnt answer, having a shower, eating his tea, on his other phone???

i know this is hard to do, but it may help a little bit.

have you any reason to suspect him?? like has he cheated in the past?

hope your ok x

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Thank you all for the replies.

He hasn't cheated on me however he has lied about little things but it's the little things that wind me up the wrong way.
I've been really fragile recently as I've started going back to old habits and it's putting strain on the relationship.
He wants to be with me but I don't want to put him through it.
he said he would like to be there for me but it's like I don't think he should, he's 23 nearly 24 he shouldn't be worrying about me being in such a state!

He was asleep when I tried to ring him & I knew that deep down but I expect the worst from people so then when they deliver the worst I'm not as disappointed, which I know is not a good way to think. :/

I'm just in such a state all the time & I'm constantly having panic attacks over trivial things. :(

J

JayGray

Hey Rose

Hi Rose, as I am going through a simlar thing I just wanted to say hello, don't leave him though, all relationships have their up's and downs, I am with a girl and she says she loves me and will stick by me, I have attacks of paranoia where I believe that she is not attracted to me or that she is going to leave me, i occasionally believe that she is cheating but not as much.

I know how you feel, but I am trying to stay positive right now, believe in yourself, that you can get through this, i think me and you will be allllrite!, here's to a brighter future for the pair of us!

kind regards

Jay x:)

D

DELATEXT

panic attacks are bad and being on edge all the time worse,
wish I could give the answer??
Trying to relax is not easy, maybe watching a funny movie could help?
being able to laugh can help but then it's never easy when you feel so wired, hope you can relax and get solace eventually..

:oops::grouphug:

this may be dumb advice it's not meant to be and I do care that you are hurting!!

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Thanks jay it's nice to know I am not the only person who feels this way.
I just feel bad for putting him through this.
I just spent the week with him & I found his exes number on his phone, it doesn't bother me if he talks to her buh he said he hates all his exes and they broke up 2 years ago so why have her number?
He said it's not her buh i can't believe him and i cried for ages asking why he lied to me and if he can see what he's done to me? his Mum even commented on my weight loss and said that I don't seem myself these days!

I think we will both be alright Jay & good luck in your relationship darlin :D

Thanks Delatext i think that is a good idea to just try and chill out at some point :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Depression Forum 9
D Depression Forum 5