Paranoia ans bpd - i need advice im drowning

E

Emation

Hi,

My boyfriend has a diagnosis of bpd, and in the past this has happened and sadly it's repeating. He has become very paranoid, thinking random strangers on the street are talking about him, all his neighbours want him out, every one hates him. But most distressingly, he becomes convinced I've cheated and wil question me intensely and if I don't answer he'll take that as an admission and he's sooo convinced he can even become spiteful because he thinks I've cheated.

Disclaimer: I have always remained faithful throughout the entire relationship.

I just don't know how to handle his paranoia it's too much, I've left his alone to get space.

ReverieAnxiety

ReverieAnxiety

Hi Emation!

So sorry to hear about what you're going through! Is he continuing to see a doctor? I don't think this is something that can be solved on it's own!

-Reverie

E

Emation

Hi Emation!

So sorry to hear about what you're going through! Is he continuing to see a doctor? I don't think this is something that can be solved on it's own!

-Reverie
The mental health system is a failure and are unwilling to help! So as logical as it is, getting support through doctors etc, it isn't plausible until someone points me in the direction of one that actually gives a damn!

You'd think asking for support and having a diagnosis would be enough.

Thank you for your response.

MeropeneM

MeropeneM

ACCOUNT CLOSED
he's sooo convinced he can even become spiteful because he thinks I've cheated.
Only spiteful? Or perhaps even vengeful, hateful...or homicidal? How do you measure that?