Paranoia/Annoyances/Agitation

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a paranoia problem this afternoon, which I was very irate and agitated, and sensitivity too. I always seemingly have that slight problem, are people talking about me or somewhat? And wondering on a deeper level, even though I am on 25ml. This was during my time out shopping this afternoon.

I have since anyway bounced back, from 4pm, allowing for my days' dose to work, and have been listening to music and knitting, decided to leave chair fitness for tomorrow.

Also, our dvd unit is faulty, so I can't do my normal workouts, at the moment.

I am very well this evening much much better, apologise, I couldn't manage to post early evening, I was still agitated/irate. Anyway much better after 7pm.

Have a good overnight all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better today, and I have just taken as it is caused from external sources, outside of home, my anti anxiety med.

I am planning on getting my chair fitness done today, at some point.

Have a good day all.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, I hope all are well.

I am very much better today. Combined two areas for shopping purposes, and my paranoia levels were - low, right down, annoyannces, none of that, agitation, none of that.

I am hoping I'll do my chair fitness, though I will test our dvd unit, just in case - could have righted itself, in the meantime.

I will hopefully listen to music and knit.

I have some housework to do as well.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all.

Oh yes, 25ml, of med, far the best dose for me.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well on 25ml.

I have done some house chores, delayed from Friday.

I have been listening to music and knitting.

I'll defer my chair fitness over, for tomorrow.

Have a good afternoon, all.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Evening All,

I'm very well on 25ml, adn I have been winding down, music listening and knitting.

I don't have any such problems, I;'m finer, today.

Looking forward t o my twice a day monitoring this week and for the summer, for volunteering offline purposes, via email account.

Looking forward hopefully, being referred, to day centre organisational branch, for activities, beyond 6months participation, this is for health and safety reasons.

Have a good evening all, I'll come back, approx 10.15pm.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just to u pdate, I'm feeling very tired, and it's marching on time wise, it's getting late for me, now, I'll retire for the night soon, I'll come back, in the morning, couldn't guarantee, what sort of earlier morning time it might be.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a very good overnight of sleep. I'm fine, I;m very well on 25ml dose.

Will be listening to music and knitting.

Hopefully, this morning around about 8am, I'll get my chair fitness done.

Brother will be back today, so he can check out the problems, at some point this week, with the dvd unit which has gone faulty, most annoying, at the moment, I can't workout downstairs, in at home.

I shall also be, between 10.30-12, and also 2-3.30/4pm, monitoring and following up any volunteering requests, which I somehow doubt, being the summer season, a lot of people who might prepare the volunteering, might well be away, at some time.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, I took my anxiety dose, earlier ontoday, so I'm fine, there.

Regarding what occurred over the weekend,that yesterday and today I have greatly improved.

I am h oping that later on today, I'll do my chair fitness.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I'm alright, very well at 25ml, I am just pleasantly surprised via an ice cream van in my road or area, I never heard any during the last heatwave! I had read, that they were on the last legs so to speak, so maybe they are trying to drum up support and business, again! Off course, supermarkets adn news agents sell ice creams and ice lollies, presumably at a alarming rate, cost wise.

yes, no paranoia, no hearing voices, no intrusive thoughts, I'm very well.

Have been monitoring for volunteering, (ice c ream van sound again musically) in my morning monitoring volunteering shift, and i just checked my inbox now, very quiet.

I have a new placement with dissabilities mental health people - co-ordinator starting late august, my last one left, annoyingly for me, so hopefully between her, and at my main base, I might find another long term permanent volunteering role. i was just trying to make a call to my main base, because I prefer not to volunteer in a mental health establishment again, and I have my own unwell mental health problems to contend with on occasions, and I like to volunteer in a non mental health establishement (which my last role was) for balance.

I'll have to email in, to my main base and point that out further.

We're waiting after my brother has his breath back, from beign away, to fix or get the dvd unit fixed or sorted out, so I can resume my workouts normally. It should still be under guarantee.

I hope all are well,

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well, in terms of certain paranoia problems, on Saturday afternoon.
I have been out since then, and paranoia levels are right down, meaning low.

Have been listening to musicals, and music, and knitting combined, and also listening whilst at the computer.

i am still taking 25ml.

Have a good Tuesday all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, what with a baking heatwave, and psorasis, wise I was suffering with terrible itchiness. All week.

This time, I washed hair with 2 shampoo goes, specalised, and I am much better.

I'm very well, no such problems at all.

I am amongst dealing with a voluntary application at the moment.

However it will turn out, I shall debrief, here in due course in the relavant forum.

Have been listening to music, musicals and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was out s hopping to an area, outside of home area, and I have had far too much paranoia, and agitation, come up. Since the late afternoon, onwards, and at this time this evening I have greatly improved. Remarkably improved.

I am planning on chair fitness for tomorrow.

I'll be at GP services Friday, so I'll debrief, about the paranoia, incidents, far too much paranoia, and I am on 25ml, hmm, I can't increase, 30ml is far too much. Anyway I'm finer this evening.
That's if, there will be more time for discussion, within the GP session.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

As of yesterday, afternoon, and evening time I had greatly improved following from my high sensitive paranoia, combined, and also anxieties.

I took a dose of afternoon anxiety med, and I have remarakably improved.

I am hoping to do my chair fitness, about 8am, this morning. And then repeat, in afternoon, and evening time.

This is in terms regarding my chair fitness, problems of yesterday whilst out shopping to a different area, primarily for my mother, I was helping her out.

I am listening to music, whilst at the computer in at home.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have had high volumnes, of paranoia happen this week, which I will disclose at the GP services, a lot of it on Monday, and sensitivty as well, and a lot more paranoia, this morning.

It was ridicously hot last week, and I fell upset tum wise unwell last week, I am much much better now, within the cooler weather.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven't been well, today. Visited care and community complex, and I had high volumnes of paranoia, and also hearing voices, both external and internal within, therefore, also I just couldn't happily switch off!!!

The dining area at lunchtime was extremely busier, so I had problems switching off from my travelling to shopping centre, that wasn't too bad, only it was worse, via there, at lunchtime, so therefore, I am half happily prepared, to visit, the CMHT, and see whether, if they could maybe draw up, now I wouldn't like to forcast this, a 2nd other medication to combat and keep sooth down, on the paranoia front. Anyway, I can't predict the GP, I'll have to monitor the appointment, and gauge what the GP could well say and or do. Dread to think, how long referrals might well take, any ideas on the time frame for referrals, anyone? Rhetorical, no need to answer that question. The GP might be able to though.

i will be getting my chair fitness done, not this evening, hopefully tomorrow.

i am looking forward to the GP session, to disclose the recent spell of mental health issues, to them, and note the outcome result, of the appointment visit.

Anxiety wise, I'm very well strangely.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since about 4/5 I have greatly improved, and resettled down away from another spell of mental health issues.

Will be very relieved to be in dock, at the GP services, to find out further what could then be done, now for my current spell of issues.

I have an idea in that, for walking around, in the complex, i'll hold my walkman, and listen to music, and that could be the best way forward.

Anyway, I'm not due to be back, until officially on the 21 August, to the same place, same complex, helping out though for the morning, I'm uncertain, for the afternon session,I might be going home much e arlier.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards,all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Following on from my pandemoneum paranoia yesterday, and also across the early to mid week,

I am very much better.

Though I will say this, I had a terrible night of lack of sleep. i'll reswitch me to afternoon, taking, of 25ml, and monitor what happens overnight.

In any event I have the GP consultation, and I wish to see if there can be a 2nd med, to help counteract the paranoia deepening, problems, either side, and during visit into locations, particularly at the care and complex.

I am happily half prepared to return, since 2015, a short flying visit then, back to cmht and we're in 2019, so I'll note how cmht could help, or not. This is, if I have a referral

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I wasn't very well yesterday, and f rom on Friday night and day also.

I had been very tired from Thursday, time out, and I had mental issues in the care and community complex, the dining room was hetic and busier for lunchtime, and I had both external and internal heard voices, within me. I was extremely shattered on Friday.

Then owing to inadvertant overeating problems, through tiredness, I wasn't very well, whilst out, tempoararily, and triggering, a remark came up indirectly, I was very paranoid, irate and agitatated.

I wasn't right all day afterwards yesterday, and it didn't take until late night, for me to sap out, and I had my psorasis acting up also, things had gone absolutely pear shaped.

However, I have greatly improved today.

I am preparing half preparing for my volunteering interview, for Data Inputting, it will be using a particular base, which I don't have experience of, I'll note what will materalise, in the interview, yep there will be a small demostration, so I can learn around t he database.

i also need to monitor about t imetable, I can't really volunteer on Fridays, though I am half prepared to.

Once again, I am very much better.

Have a good evening all, I am listening to music whilst at the computer.

Natalie.