Paranoia and Trust

ABsea

ABsea

Ok how in the hell can I trust anyone/thing if i think they're all against me??
Maybe i watch too many movies..?
I feel like i HAVE to be someone else all the time because I'm being watched.
Even right now, I've been contemplating for about 2 hours if i should post this!
Everyone that I've let get close to me has betrayed me in one way or another.
Am I only imagining a 'perfect' world where everyone is trust worthy and isn't deliberately out to hurt you?!
So i get a bit freaky and stress out everywhere i go..
I've actually been followed a few times by weird ppl and some big scary looking guy got out of his car, ran up to me and tried to get me to go with him.
Is there a way to by-pass this paranoia and make myself believe that there are good people out there??
Hard to imagine the world is so big and the only one i can trust is myself :(

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
You can trust your friends and family?
they are just looking out for you??

i think we all have moments where we are someone else for a while.
i think most people are trust worthy- however if they are trying to lure you into something or trying to get you to part with all your savings - then run away!!

I think you maybe doubting your trusting abilities?
has someone let you down?

ABsea

ABsea

I cannot trust my family. As far as I know, I don't have a family and am desperately trying to have my own but that's never going to happen because I may not be able to have kids and I cant trust.

Its not so much that someones let me down recently, its nearly everyday I feel let down by those around me. I get so paranoid that my bf is up to something and I dont want to scare him off by my obviously crazy behaviour but at the same time I'm driving myself nuts!
I'm scared to be in a room with a camera cause for some reason it can read my thoughts? I dunno. I cant even talk cause im scared that ppl can here me through the phones even when they're off.
But then again is that really so far fetched? With all this crazy technology and all, how do we know were not getting spied on??

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
paranoia is awful, it eats away at you, it tries to destroy relationships. Your relationship with your bf is probably ok but the paranoia is telling you its not ok and that your not worth of him.
it does sound as though its driving you bonkers!

yeah modern technology could mean that everything is monitored but you cannot let that scare you to that much extent!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Artmuzz Anxiety Forum 6
TroubleinParadise Anxiety Forum 1
L Anxiety Forum 3
B Anxiety Forum 2