paranoia and the work capability assessment questionairre

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
the women i've got filling in the form leaves the door ajar slightly guess she feels safer knowing people can hear alone with a schitzo

all it'll take is some women in the office overhearing things and pointing me out to their alky sister after all they'll understand and when i go into the pub, if the alky sister is there, i'll be queing to be served and the barman will say to this guy in front, i know you can't beleive what you hear in the papers, but they seem alright to me, and i'll serve them anyway

has happened to me call it paranoia

what can i do i need the form defused

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi
i don't know what to say to help
im expecting PIP review this year and am scared stiff

i wish they would just leave us alone

at your age you would think they would
i have another 30 years to expect harrassment from them x

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you could marry me and we could start a problem family on the dole, as they used to say on that estate after the 3rd child the benefits start paying

i forget cameron put a stop to that with the benefit cap and limits to child tax credits something incidentally i approve of having been harrassed by problem kids, whether i approve of his benefit changes as applied to me is another isssue

H

harsh-reality

Unfortunately the way the system operates nearly everyone feels like a fraud when practically no one is.

I had an ESA review recently - words I heard from almost everyone waiting in the reception area was "what am I doing here - its such a waste of money - nothings changed so why are we here again"

The amount of money awarded I feel is fair but the long drawn out process to get benefits for another 18 months or so is stressful, prolonged and damaging.

Its actually the process of evaluation that is so damaging.

I think I read somewhere that benefit fraud is around 0.5% of cases so why then do arounds 99% of applicants feel they are being tested to catch them out.

Its a disgrace !!!!!!

I found out I could have my assessment recorded - I rang them up before hand and they said that was fine.

When I arrived I mentioned this to them they said their recording equipment was broken.

as I had seen on a site you can have it recorded I then said can I record it on my phone then and they said they needed to check that first. - it is allowed.

Anyhow they came back and said we just found out the recording equipment is working again - "10 minutes earlier apparently it was kerputt!!"

Miracle

anyhow the recording was on a CASSETTE recorder.

Blooming heck they went out in the 80's - Unbelievable

I think because I had the meeting recorded I got a favourable assessment and it seemed to work in my favour as I was put into the support group and my result came back very soon afterwards.

I think they wary if its recorded as they could be caught out.

Absolutely ridiculous system though - why put innocent people through this - my friend sadly got her assessment form to fill out the day after her mother had passed away - I know they would not have known that but its a dreadful assessment process as should be looked at as not fit for purpose.

Link up the procedure to peoples medical records and history - most assessments and re assessments would not need to be done and it would save shed loads of money that could be put to better use in providing care for people with disabilities.

If I can work this out why hasn't successive government after government - both parties - worked out this amazingly obvious statement !!!!

Its why I hate politics !!!

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
on top of the work capability assessment i went to a funeral sat, feel a bit in the spiritual realm, guess if i told a psychiatrist he'd say increase the meds but don't want to do that

friends mentally ill mostly are avoiding me guess they've got the pressure on as has the whole mentally ill community

if i get sectioned it'd get those damn clarks off my back for years

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
well thur saw gp about form with helper women from my unemployment group, they said to come at 3 30 though they'd made the appt for 4 20 and i'd be seen, i arrived at 3 to make sure i was on time it was past 5 by the time i was seen

dr said she'd been called out to someone dying and she was the only gp working. that the locum gets all the ordinary cases but the long termers are left to her

i said when i'm made to wait 2 hrs in a crowded surgery i wonder why i'm not a priority

she's going to give me a letter to go with the claim, asking for paper assessment as calling me in after all those lies they told me in the past about been fit for work would do my head in, at least i hope the letter includes that, my women may have forgotton to ask in the e mail she sent

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
phoned today the letter isn't done the gps secretary only works thur and fri, means i can't go to brum to see mother thur, as need to push this, boooked train

hope that secretary isn't the same as one psychiatrists secretary who just said she didn't have the time to write the letter, couldn't bring it up with psychiatrist as only saw him every 6 months and phone calls to him were routed through that secretary, anyway it'd be a different shrink 6 months later

the letter might get the dwp off my back, i don't want to reach crisis before anything is done which seems the way mental health services work nowadays