• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

paranoia and hearing voices

M

mad as a hatter

i don,t know what 2 do ne more i,m so agitated in my mind with all this i think the fbi and the goverment r after me i feel them around me there in the walls i,ve got voices in my head laughing at me there very critical i think my room is bugged struggling 2 go out ny house i feel so unsafe i wanna carry a knife around with me that,s not so good either i feel my mh team r plotting against me in someway having secret meetings with my family i wanna kill some 1 with all this what do i do i feel desperate with it all

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ok keep posting it may help keep your thoughts straight. i used to sleep with a knife under my pillow to are you on meds if you are make sure you are topped up at all times. although it is extremely difficult at the moment know that YOU ARE SAFE even if it doesnt feel like it. contact a professional ASAP and in the meantime keep posting even if you are afraid be well diddy

P

phoenixx

i seriously would seek help i no its difficult wen the world is against you. i used to carri a blade around with me to protect myself my entire house was bugged and cameras everywhere i started to sleep outside in my shed and going back in the houase in the morning to get my son out to school i felt we were both in incrediable danger the voices got alot worse till in the end they told me to kill my freind she was the one broadcasting my life out to the massae and the government were after us. i started to self harm out of desperation the voices said kill her kill yourself shoot them all kill your neighbours as we had suffered some predugise due to my sons autism. the tv, music, paper, car lisence plates all said the same evenutally my family had me sectioned. as i was out off controll i was diagnosed with paraniod schzophrenia i felt so guilty wanting to harm all these poeple as im quite a nervous person who doesnt bother anyone.

please find somone you can trust to help you.. stay safe

M

mad as a hatter

i,ve talked 2 the pdoc about this just last week and i,ve refused 2 tk ne meds or it cause i think there trying posion me in someway but she didn,t get it and the response i did get is i don,t know if ur suffering from delusions or voices but if u did u would tk the meds even tho i did try 2 expalin 2 her why i couldn,t i simply wasn,t believed at all i simply walked out on her and i don,t know the way round it all i know is it,s bound 2 rear it,s ugly head again evn tho she doesn,t seem 2 think it will

P

phoenixx

i totally understand i belived myfamily and friends were trying to poison my food.. i have also recently had ideas about my medication being used to poison me, however having spoke with my mh nurse i realise how terrible important it is for me to take meds however at the moment there is a problem with wat meds will help me, i almost killed somone and myself i cant take the risk of this happening again i have a child to look after, dont want to end up dead or in prison PLEASE TAKE THE MEDS!

M

mad as a hatter

i can,t at the moment can,t get my head around the fact there trying poison me in someway i feel them doctors r laughing at me in someway but they don,t care ne way they just simply beleive if i don,t tk the meds i,ve not got the voices or ne that stuff so it,ll just be left and that,s fine by me in the mean time all this anger and agression i,ve got is bubbling inside me and some 1 is going get it very soon i hate the lot them there evil bastards it,s me against that lot and it always will be i,m afraid i even have thoughts stabbing my own dad they don,t even beleive that either so taking meds won,t really convince them ne way so i,ll do nothing at the moment

P

phoenixx

i dont know wat to tell you, have you tried a punch bag keep hitting it untill your knuckles bleed get that anger out somhow without hurting anyone keep talking and try and understand that you are ill and need medication. go see another doctor one that has no connection with you or your family, its worth a try keep safe!

M

mad as a hatter

Thanks for the help

but there aren,t ne different doctors 2 c for me just her and my consultant he listens 2 her he won,t get involved in ne my meds he only see,s me now if i,m in hospital that,s not likely i hate the place only makes me worse but at the end off the day i know what,s goin on in my head and what i hear but there is no way i,m spendin the rest my life tryin convince doctors what,s happenin i,d rather suffer they can go jump with themselves as i don,t care ne more about them lucky for me i got good cpn who does listen and doesn,t judge me like them doctors thre 1st class a-holes the lot them

P

phoenixx

i agree with you there! as long as you keep talking things through and are in controll of the voices and are safe then you should stay out of trouble, keep ignoring them i no how difficult it is especially if they are disturbing commands i wish you all the best keep talking.

J

joxster

psychosis?

am i suffering from psychosis? hearing voices/hallucinations/clinical depression/paranoia! :confused:
according to my psychiatrist no!
according to every medical website possible to visit on the net..... yes!!!
anyone else got this problem?
i will ask my gp for a second opinion, as my psychiatrist tells me it's not only ok to stab myself and go to a&e where i will be stiched, as she says "no-one who stabs themselves hits any vital organs so you'll be ok":scared:
also she says it's ok to self harm and to spend money you haven't got to cheer you up, and it's also ok for me to kill people in my head and have anger management issues!!! :unsure:
i can kill people in my head have hallucinations/paranoia/anti social feelings/sit in the dark for comfort, hear voices be depressed etc because i've had all these issues all my life and she doesn't think i have psychosis and she thinks all these things are ok for me to deal with day in and day out!!!!:mad:
what do i do? i'm extremely fed up, and her comments are making me very angry (so angry i have severe nosebleeds).
i need help but i'm being ignored!!!:eek:
i need some advice. i am also seeing a psychologist which my psychiatrist thinks is the reason for all my problems now!!! 'em, didn't i mention before that all these things have been with me throughout my life of 34yrs so far!!!!
i'm going mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: please some advice!

J

jamesdean

This is the trouble with paranoia n voices working which bits are real n which bits are not I have struggled with both at diffrent n at certain times in my life,try to fight the voicesthough The thing is that sometimes they are so stronggiving you the wrong messages al,l the time just try to take solace in whot you are writing here at mhf, m a a h with kind regards JD

P

pinkmetalgirl

It's really hard to deal with paranoia, voices and the like - especially if you're caught in the middle between being lost inside it and realising that something's not quite right (the good old is it real or isn't it thing). I'm there are the moment (i'll post on a new thread for that tho)

Whether or not you get help from the psych services, medication or any other decent sort of support - there are lots of ways of coping with it. It's easier some times than others (for me at the moment it's not that easy) but it helps to know that others have been thru it and won, and that I've been here before too.

There's a few articles I read when I need inspiration on voices/paranoia and getting through it whether or not the NHS gets its act together

I talk back to the voices in my head

Self Help Group for People With Paranoia

Pete Bullimore and the International Paranoia Network are doing some amazing work too (it's led by people who've battled the paranoia demon and won) www.the-international-paranoia-network.com

Take care, and hope some of it helps x

M

mad as a hatter

thanks everybody but u know what i don,t really care ne more that,s why i,ve not bothered writing ne more about this

M

mad as a hatter

jd
don,t think i,ve written ne thing wrong on this subject